大卫·斯瑞弗
阿历克斯·阿诺
戴维·鲍姆伯
克劳德·布拉克利
迈克尔·科尔根
西蒙·麦克伯尼
杰西卡·古宁
维多利亚·汉密尔顿
斯蒂文·麦金托什
丽莎·米利特
艾波·罗丝·雷瓦
拉塞尔·托维
因迪拉·瓦玛
编 剧 托尼·巴斯加勒普
导 演 科奇·吉尔佐
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
陈 尸 谜 案 第一集
搬得动吗? - 嗯
All right? - Yeah.
哇喔 没事
Whoa! It's OK.
轮到你开门了
Mmm... Your turn.
佩吉
Peggy?
这家没人 - 试试别家
No-one's home. - Try another flat.
那你下周都住这儿?
So you'll be here next week?
就当是这样吧 如果我没过来
Assume that I will be, and if I don't turn up,
就说明不住了
take it I ain't coming.
你不去开门吗?
You going to get that?
过得愉快
Have a good week.
顶层的公♥寓♥空了好多年了 我不清楚现在户主是谁
Top flat's been empty for years. I'm not sure who currently owns it.
我叫基隆 - 维迪亚
Kieron, by the way. - Vidya.
一直发出各种噪音的那个是迈克尔
And the banging and cursing noises are Michael.
欢迎来库特哈德街 - 谢谢
Welcome to Coulthard Street. - Thank you.
公♥寓♥里有没有钥匙保管员之类能让我们上去的人
Is there a keyholder for that flat? Someone who could let us in?
找乔就行了
Or we could knock on Joe's door.
他可能有 但他现在肯定已经走了
He might have access, although I'm sure he's left by now.
第一个孩子? - 是的 很兴奋 也很紧张
Your first? - Yes. Very excited. And nervous.
能有个孩子总是好的
Be good to have a baby around the place.
他是个老师 现在这个点通常都不在
Hmm. He's a schoolteacher. Usually gone by this time.
抱歉 我得... - 没事 你走吧
Sorry, I really should... - Oh, no, no. That's fine. Go.
谢谢你帮我 - 再次欢迎你来我们公♥寓♥
Thanks for your help. - Welcome. Again.
有找到人吗? - 楼上空了好几年了
Any joy? - Apparently, it's been empty for a couple of years.
找不到有钥匙的人
Can't find anyone with a key.
好吧 没办法了 只能靠自己了
Right. Well, that's it. We're going in.
有人吗?
Hello?
是在阁楼
Loft.
迈克尔
Michael?
下楼去 亲爱的
Go downstairs, babe.
高尔夫球怎么样 - 高尔夫? 你想象得出
What about golf? - Golf? You can see me
我玩高尔夫的样子吗? - 我还真可以
playing golf? - Actually, I can.
精致的运动服 傻傻的小袜子 你看起来肯定会很帅气
Diamond-cut jumper, those silly little socks. You'd look quite natty.
条条框框太多
Ah! Too many rules.
还要把衣服束进裤子里
And they make you tuck your shirt into your trousers.
就像个学生一样 我不要高尔夫
Like being at school. No, not golf.
制陶呢? 你先别笑 如果做得好还是很性感的
Pottery? And before you laugh, if done correctly it can be quite sexy.
我觉得制陶不能算是爱好 那不是一项技艺吗?
I don't think pottery qualifies as a hobby. Isn't it a craft?
玻璃吹制呢
Glass blowing?
我知道你在开玩笑 但那个至少还有点意思
I know you're taking the piss but that would at least be interesting.
别告诉我还有楼梯
Tell me we've run out of stairs.
你好 我是海伦 我是犯罪现场主管
Hi, I'm Helen. I'm the Crime Scene Manager.
警探莱恩·哈伯 警员爱丽丝·亚普
DI Len Harper, DS Alice Yapp.
伯还是普 - 伯
One P or two? - One.
我的是普 谢谢
Two for me, thanks.
邻居找漏水点的时候
Neighbours stumbled on some mummified remains
无意中发现这具干尸
looking for a water leak.
根据衣着判断是女性 死亡日期暂时无法确定
Female, according to the clothes. Hard to put a date on it.
就目前来说猜测在两到五年之间
Anything between two and five years is the current guesstimate.
面朝上平躺在地上
Flat on the back.
死亡时没有痛苦
Didn't die in pain.
心脏问题?
Heart?
突发心脏病的话一般会前倾倒下
Heart attacks have a tendency to fall forward.
药物? 躺下睡着 就一睡不醒了
Pills? Lay back to sleep, never wake up.
嗯 有可能
Yeah, maybe.
我能拿走这个吗?
OK if I take these?
您自便 我们拍过照了
We've filmed, help yourself.
我马上回来
Back in a tick.
死者是她吗?
Is it her?
抱歉 你好
Sorry, er, hello.
我是莱恩·哈伯警探 你是?
Detective Inspector Len Harper. And you are?
维迪亚·卡恩 我住楼下
Vidya Kahn. Downstairs.
是你发现的尸体吗?
You found the body?
是我的男友 迈克尔
My boyfriend, Michael.
我们不认识她 如果死者是她的话
We didn't know her, if it's her.
你觉得她多大 二十五 三十?
What do you think? 25, 30?
大概吧
Thereabouts.
如果体型偏胖就很难估算年龄
It's hard to tell when they're a bit overweight.
我怀孕了
Oh, it's a baby.
恭喜你
Oh! Congratulations.
我是莱恩·哈伯警探
Detective Inspector Len Harper.
但愿我没打扰到你泡澡 贵姓?
Hope I didn't get you out of the bath, Miss...?
马卡姆 我叫伊莱恩 我在淋浴
Markham. Elaine. And it was a shower.
发生什么了
What's happened?
你住在这里多久了
Er, can I ask you if you've lived here long?
大概四年
Four years, I guess.
这段时间里有人住过五号♥公♥寓♥吗?
Has anyone occupied flat number five in that time?
有个女孩...叫梅利莎
There was a girl...Melissa?
梅利莎·杨
Melissa Young?
她出了什么事吗? 她几年前就离开这里了
Is she in some sort of trouble? Cos she left years ago.
你记得上次见到她的大概时间吗?
Do you remember roughly the last time you saw her?
我知道那是在很早以前 你能回忆起来吗?
I know it's early but if you could fire up the old grey matter?
呃 可能是几年前的圣诞节
Er, maybe a couple Christmases back.
楼下的基隆 他开过一个派对 我记得她来过
Kieron downstairs, he had a drinks party. I remember her being there.
那之后...
After that...
她就失踪了?
She disappeared?
算是吧
Kind of.
那么 她 怎么了 就为某些原因上到阁楼
So, she, what? She comes up to the loft for some reason.
撞到了头 昏过去 可能直接就死了
Hits her head, unconscious, perhaps dead.
那阁楼的门应该是开着的 就没人发现她吗?
The hatch would be open - no-one found her?
不在视线范围内 可能有人呼唤 但没有回应
Obscured from view. Someone calls out, she doesn't answer.
所以就把门关上了
They close it up.
那尸体的气味呢
What about the smell?
可能是在冬天 没有散出去
December time? Be cold up here.
屋顶并不封闭 挺通风的
No insulation on the roof, quite airy.
也许能在顶楼闻到一点气味 但是楼下就闻不到了
Maybe you'd get a whiff of it on the top floor, but nothing below.
我们先确认下死者身份吧
Let's make sure we're talking about the right person first.
你好 是我 能帮我查一个失踪人口吗?
Hi, it's me. Can you check a missper for me?
梅利莎·杨 最近一次的地址库特哈德街八号♥ 五号♥公♥寓♥
Melissa Young. Last known address Flat 5, 8 Coulthard Street.
谢谢
Thanks.
你那有什么收获吗?
What've you got?
都是些无关紧要的信息
Mild titillation.
我出去接
I'll take it outside.
喂 你好
Yeah, hello?
莱恩·哈伯警探
Detective Inspector Len Harper.
什么事 条子
What do you want, pig?
家里有大人吗?
Is there a grown-up home?
你凭什么认为这房♥子不是我的 - 凭现在的高房♥价
How do you know this ain't my flat? - Well, property prices.
还有你嘴角的残渣暴露了你
Plus the spots on your chin are a bit of a giveaway.
这人是谁
Who's this?
路人甲 我在处理
No-one, I'm dealing with it.
你的父母呢
Where's mum and/or dad?
工作去了
Work.
能把这个转交给你的父母吗?
Can I trust you to pass this on?
如果他们能打给我就再好不过了 - 出了什么事
Be grateful if they could call me. - What's this about?
你的邻居在阁楼上发现了人类遗骸
One of your neighbours discovered human remains in the loft.
一具尸体
A body.
真的吗? 你是说谋杀?
You serious? What, like a murder?