你好 莉兹 看看怎么样
Oh, hi, Liz. What do you think?
很漂亮 需要帮忙吗?
It looks great. Do you need a hand?
你要在这儿呆多久 莉兹
How long are you here for, Liz?
直到乔厌倦我了
Until Joe gets bored of me.
你家里的其他人在哪里 你听起来是本地人
Where's the rest of your family? You sound local.
以前是的 我在这儿长大
Used to be. I grew up round here.
大概八年前我们搬到了利物浦
We moved to Liverpool about eight years ago.
为什么
Oh, why was that?
我妈妈爱上了一个人 她想重新开始
My mum fell in love with someone. She wanted to start over.
不过结局并不美满
Didn't work out, though.
你知道你的门是大开着的吗?
You know your door's wide open?
弄点室内装♥修♥ 你要喝茶吗? - 喝点吧
Trying to create a draft. Do you want tea? - As I'm here.
小心点
Careful.
莉兹 这是哈伯警官
Liz, this is Detective Harper.
他一直都在调查楼上发生的事 你知道那事吗?
He's been investigating upstairs. Did you hear about that?
那个死去的女孩 是的 乔提到过
The dead girl? Yeah, Joe mentioned it.
莉兹是乔的侄女
Liz is Joe's niece.
乔·塞勒斯? 住地下室的?
Joe Sellers? Basement flat?
是的
Yeah, that's right.
乔现在在吗? 还是...
Is Joe around now, or...?
他去工作了 - 对了 他是个老师
He's at work. - A teacher, right.
莉兹是从利物浦来的
Liz is from Liverpool.
我这儿有佳发蛋糕 我现在不能吃 你们要吗?
I have Jaffa Cakes. I was saving them, but if you want?
从来都不会拒绝佳发蛋糕
Never say no to a Jaffa Cake.
你多久来一次 莉兹
How often do you visit, Liz?
偶尔来一次
Every now and then.
你见过梅利莎吗? 楼上的那个女孩
Did you ever meet Melissa? The girl upstairs.
没有 我...
No. I...
没怎么见过
Not really.
胖女孩...很难被忽略 - 我不认识她
Big girl... could hardly have missed her. - I didn't know her.
我随便问问
Just thought I'd ask.
莱恩 最近怎么样
Len? How's it going?
很好 过来看看你们
Pretty good. Thought I'd swing by and gloat.
分点糕点没关系吧 让大家都尝尝
OK if I hand these out? Rub everyone's nose in it?
当然 进来吧
Yeah, come on in.
我一直都告诉你这是谋杀
I told you all along it was murder.
你好 有什么事呢
Yes, can I help you?
我想见一下负责调查梅利莎·杨案子的警官
I'd like to speak to the person in charge of the Melissa Young enquiry.
我想是哈伯警官
Detective Harper, I think it is.
你好 莱恩
Cheers, Len.
还是忍♥不住过来了 是吗?
Couldn't resist, could you?
我说是对的 就是对的 每个人都应该知道
When I'm right, I'm right. And everybody should know it.
今天下午我们又审问了塞勒斯
We're interviewing Sellers again this afternoon,
现在我们要正式起诉他
then we'll be formally charging him.
他仍然说是他杀的吗?
He's still saying he did it?
什么事
Yeah?
让她在那里等一会儿 好吗? 我马上就到
Stick her in one of the rooms, will you? I'll be down in two.
记者来了 别不告而别啊
Press. Don't leave without saying goodbye.
不 我不会的
No, I won't.
基隆 - 你好
Kieron? - Hey.
你来做什么
What you up to?
来找你给我打个折 - 没问题
Thought I'd take you up on that offer of a staff discount. - Cool.
还记得你让我查有关莉兹·弗莱彻的情况吗?
You remember you asked me to find out about Liz Fletcher?
记得
Yeah.
我在警局的朋友今早给我消息了
Yeah, my police mate got back to me this morning.
你知道她是十七岁的时候搬去利物浦的吗?
Were you aware that she moved to Liverpool when she was 17?
是的 我听说过那事
Yeah, I heard something about that.
她妈妈再婚了 那个男的不是什么好人
Her mum remarried. Not the nicest guy in the world, either.
有毒品交易 性♥交♥易的不良记录
History of drug dealing, sex trafficking.
2008年五月 他于家中被人发现...
May 2008, he's discovered at the family home with a...
食道上插着把剪刀
pair of scissors in his oesophagus.
屁♥眼♥儿?
His arsehole?
喉咙
Throat.
那就是他的死亡现场
He was dead at the scene.
你的老校友从那以后再也没有出现过
Your old school mate hasn't been seen since.
基南小姐 我是爱丽丝·亚普警员
Miss Keenan? I'm Detective Sergeant Alice Yapp.
你好 - 有什么事吗?
Hi. - How can I help you?
我在写一篇有关梅利莎·杨的报道
I'm writing a piece about Melissa Young.
我想跟哈伯警长聊几句
I was hoping to speak to DI Harper.
哈伯警长一个月前退休了
DI Harper retired about a month ago.
这个案子一直都是我一人调查的
I've been running the investigation myself.
那每天去那个公♥寓♥的人是谁
Then who's the guy that's been coming to the flats every day?
你知道莱恩在哪儿吗?
Do you know where Len is?
他去哪儿了 莱恩 他在哪儿
Where's he gone? Len. Where is he?
我以为他和你在一起
I thought he was with you.
站住 混♥蛋♥ 你到底在想什么
Oi, shithead! What the hell were you thinking?!
我没有伤害任何人
I wasn't hurting anyone.
我只想找到一个能证明这是谋杀案的有力线索
I thought if I could get a decent lead, at least prove it was a murder.
已经有人认罪了
We got a confession!
还有另外一个邻居 伊丽莎白·弗莱彻
There's another neighbour... Elizabeth Fletcher.
他从来没提过她 对吧? - 他是一个人住的
He didn't mention her, did he? - He lives alone.
不是的 他只是使表面看起来是这样
No. He just makes it look that way.
关于这个女人有一个在网♥通♥缉令
There's an outstanding warrant for this woman.
不信你自己查查
Check for yourself, if you don't believe me.
她有谋杀前科 这次他要替她担责
She's killed before, I think he's taking the blame this time.
好吧 我们会派辆警车把她带过来
Well, then, we'll send a car. We'll pick her up.
她此刻正和一个邻居在一起 我不信任她
She's there right now. She's with a neighbour. I don't trust her.
帮帮忙 爱丽丝
Please, Alice.
老实讲 那时候我根本没注意到他
To be honest, I never really noticed him back then.
那个年龄的男孩 不怎么吸引人 很不成熟
Boys of that age, they aren't very appealing. Too immature.
但是他出现在了这里 然后我想 "好啊 为什么不呢?"
But then he shows up here and I thought, "Yeah, why not?"
对他还蛮有好感的
Quite fancied him.
你们上♥床♥了?
You slept together?
他每天早上都来干我
He screws me every morning.
你认为他去工作的时候 他根本没去 他正插♥进♥我体内!
When you think he's going to work,he isn't. He's inside me!
就在几层楼下 可以说就在你的鼻子底下
Couple of floors down, right under your nose, so to speak.
你给我出去!
I want you to leave!
你没资格对我指手画脚
You don't tell me when to leave.
这是我的地盘
This is my home.
这个房♥子 整栋楼 它是我的!
This house.This whole building - it's mine!
我是爱丽丝·亚普警员
This is DS Alice Yapp, I'm responding
我正前往库特哈德街八号♥处理紧急情况
to an incident at 8 Coulthard Street.
我过去常常来这个公♥寓♥里
I used to come in this flat all the time.
他们都留了把钥匙给乔
They all leave a key with Joe.
他们信任他
They think they can trust him.
你来这里多长时间了?
How long have you been here?
好像一辈子都在这儿
Feels like for ever.
她是个麻烦...
She was a problem...
刚开始的时候
at first.
梅利莎?
Melissa?
附近有警力可以支援我们么?
You got anything in the area that can meet us there?
乔不喜欢她 他警告过我
Joe didn't like her. He warned me.
他说我们不能信任她
He said we couldn't trust her.
她几乎不出门
She hardly ever went out.
她的存在严重干扰了我的活动
She made it difficult for me to get around.
然后有一天她将我人赃俱获
And then one day she caught me red-handed.
你对她做了什么?
What did you do to her?
她怀着孩子! 振作点
The baby! Come on.
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
孩子怎么样
The baby.
孩子没事
It's OK.
后面花♥园♥里
Rear garden.
听好了 接下来一些天
Listen, over the next few days, you're going
你会听到一些关于我的事
to hear a few things about me.
我不会否认什么 我不会为此感到羞愧
It's nothing I can deny. Nothing I'm ashamed of.
我希望你记住我从来没想要骗你
I hope you'll always remember that I never wanted to deceive you.
我想要伤害他
I wanted to hurt him.
我想要报复他 为他曾经对我做的事
I wanted to get him back - for everything he's ever done to me.
这和她无关
It wasn't about her.
我只是...
I just...