我觉得这才算得上是笑
I'd say that was a smile.
她看上去不太自在 不自然
She's uncomfortable. Self-conscious.
那她为什么要做这个
Then, why did she do it?
我再给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you.
我应该...回去工作了
I should...be getting back to work.
你是做什么工作的 帕特丽夏
So, what is it that you do, Patricia?
我是一名记者
I'm a journalist.
那么说你们在一起工作
Oh, so you work together.
他从来没和你谈起过我 是吗?
He really hasn't told you anything about me, has he?
我肯定他也没怎么和你谈起过我
I bet he hasn't talked about me much, either.
所以我们都应该感到被侮辱了
So we should be equally insulted.
可能他是比较谨慎吧
Well, maybe he's being cautious.
你们俩到现在为止已经交往一年多了吧
You've been seeing each other for over a year now.
这么说他还是告诉了你一些事的
Then he has told you something?
洗漱间台柜上放着化妆品和电动牙刷
The cosmetics in the bathroom cupboard and the electric toothbrush.
我第一次看见这些东西是在去年一月份的时候
The first time those items appeared round here was last January.
我们是圣诞节在一起的
We got together at a Christmas do,
在那一个月后我就有一半时间都住在这里
I semi-moved in the next month.
那你每周二和隔周周末都住在哪儿
So, where do you sleep every Tuesday night and alternate weekend?
我自己有家
I kept my place on.
真够奢侈的
Expensive.
我想保持独♥立♥ - 哦? 是吗?
I want to keep my independence. - Really? Is that true?
很抱歉 不过我真应该回去了
I'm sorry, I really do need to get back.
你会告诉他我们见过吗? - 你会吗?
Will you tell him that we met? - Will you?
开玩笑 他会吓坏的 - 那我们都保密
Are you kidding? It'd freak him out. - Best both keep quiet, then.
装作什么都没发生过
Pretend like this never happened.
这个我喜欢
I like that plan.
帮我个忙行吗?
Oh, do me one favour?
任何事都行 - 把床单换了
Anything. - Change those sheets.
把大家叫过来玩玩怎么样
What do you think about having them over?
你说谁呀
Who?
邻居们啊
The neighbours.
我们可以办得热闹点
We could make it a thing.
准备点吃的 喝的 - 非做不可吗?
Drinks, nibbles. - Do we have to?
我觉得我们应该要更了解他们
I think we should get to know them better.
看看他们到底是怎样的人
Find out what they're really like.
早啊 塞勒斯先生 - 早上好 迈克尔
Morning, Mr Sellers. - Good morning, Michael.
我们打算在周五晚上请大家过来聚聚
We're having everyone over ours Friday evening.
准备了一些酒 希望你也能来
A few glasses of wine. Love you to drop by.
你们真是太好了 - 可以带别人来
That's very kind of you. - Bring a guest if you like.
朋友 爱人都行
A friend, lover.
随便是谁
Anyone you want.
先生 您先请
After you, sir.
哈伯先生 - 叫我莱恩就可以了
Mr Harper. - Len.
我能帮你什么吗?
How can I help you?
在一个犯罪现场发现了一本你们的宣传册
It's this brochure of yours, it was found at a crime scene.
你是警♥察♥?
The police?
不 不 我就是做点调查 一些私事
No, no, I'm just making enquiries. It's a personal matter.
对 这些是我们的产品 但 这不是我们的宣传册
Yeah, those are our products, but...this isn't our brochure.
可是上面有你们公♥司♥的名字
It has your company name on it.
这的确是2010系列的
It's the 2010 line,
但这并不是我们的宣传资料
but this isn't the promotional material we went with.
我没明白 - 我们并不是自己去做营销
I don't follow. - We don't produce our own marketing.
我们外包给一些平面设计师来帮我们制♥作♥这些东西
We outsource to graphic designers who put these things together for us.
然后和做得最好的设计师签下合约
We award the contract to whoever produces the best work at the time.
这可能是一个被我们否决的样品
My guess is this is a sample we rejected.
你能找出这是谁做的吗?
Can you find out who made it?
哪位
Hello?
正式地说 我们从没为他们工作过
Officially, we've never done any work for 'em.
非正式地说 我们为了要赢得他们的业务
Unofficially, we have wasted numerous man hours
浪费了无数的时间和大把的印刷费
and a good few hundredin printing costs just trying to win their business.
看来都是白费力气
All in vain, I'm afraid.
这么说 你认识这个女人
So, this woman here, you recognise her?
当然
Of course.
她住在楼上 叫梅利莎 - 噢
She's the girl upstairs, Melissa. - Oh.
我们上次见面的时候 你给我的感觉是几乎不认识她
When we met before, I was under the impression you didn't really know each other.
我们的确不认识
Well, we didn't.
这几年来我压根没想起有这么个人
I don't think she's crossed my mind once in the last couple of years.
她就像是一个隐形人 这么说是不是有些刻薄
One of those invisible people. Does that sound mean?
不 你很坦诚
No, it sounds honest.
她就是个邻居 仅此而已
She was just a neighbour, that's all.
是有一次 她帮了我们个忙
There was a brief moment in time when she did us a favour,
但那就是我们之间仅有的交集了
but that's as far as the connection went.
帮你们忙?
A favour?
对 我们知道那个公♥司♥以产品
Yeah, we knew that the company pride themselves on...
适合各种身材为豪
on their range of sizes.
从营养不良到过度肥胖的人 他们都有钱可赚
From malnourished to morbidly obese, they'll take your money.
我们本来以为在宣传册里加上一个体型庞大的女士
We thought it would help our chance of winning the contract
可以加大我们获胜的机会
if we had a larger lady in the mix.
不过我看来 可能就是因为这个才把我们否决了
Personally, I think that's what ultimately put 'em off.
这么说你就是跑到楼上然后说服她把衣服脱了?
So, you just popped upstairs and convinced her to strip off?
有些人不需要怎么花力气去说服
Some people don't take that much convincing.
要我说 她有一颗浮夸的心
She was quite a flamboyant soul, if you ask me.
不
No.
浮夸的人会给人留下印象
Flamboyant people leave a bigger footprint.
如果消失的话 大家都会察觉到
You notice when they've gone missing.
绝对不会 像你刚刚说的那样 隐形
They're certainly not... "Invisible", did you say?
好吧
Well...
图片这方面是佩吉处理的
Images are Peggy's side of the business.
她负责这些东西 她是有艺术感的那个
She dealt with all that. She's the artistic one.
她照的这些照片?
She took these photos?
没错
Of course.
至于我 我负责处理钱财
Me, I'm all about the money.
通常都是 我引进客户 她征服客户
I bring the clients in, she impresses them. Well, usually.
像个团队
Quite a team.
格式塔理论:也被称为完形心理学 它强调经验和行为的整体性 认为整体不等于部分之和
叫做格式塔 整体大于所有部分之和
Gestalt. Greater than the sum of our parts.
我们公♥司♥的名字
It's what we named the company.
格式塔
Gestalt.
我喜欢
I like it.
我会在以后的谈话中引用到它的
I'm going to see if I can't slip it into conversation.
什么时候我能和佩吉谈谈吗?
When's a good time to speak with Peggy?
她要暂时出去一段时间
Well, she's had to go away for a while,
不过我估计在周末之前她就会回来
but I'm expecting her back before the weekend.
到时候麻烦你让她打我的手♥机♥
If you could have her call me on my mobile number.
我最近不常在办公室
I'm not in the office very much these days.
你这里有很多图片
You have a lot of pictures.
墙上还有台面上
The walls, surfaces.
非常漂亮 - 让这里有家的气息
That's nice. - Makes it a home.
在梅利莎的公♥寓♥里 只有一张照片
Melissa, she had one picture in her flat.
我觉得她不太喜欢拍照
I don't think she was comfortable in front of a camera.
你好? - 晚上好 帕特丽夏 - 晚上好
Hello? - Night, Patricia. - Night.
不可遏制地想着你
Can't stop thinking about you.
你是谁? - 你觉得我是他 承认吧
Who is this? - You thought I was him. Admit it.
我们在电♥话♥里的声音很像
We sound alike on the phone.
亚当?
Adam?
你现在在忙什么?
What are you up to right now?
在工作 - 稍后我们见一面
Working. - Afterwards, let's meet up.
有什么事吗?
What's this about?
有些事需要谈谈
Something I think we need to discuss.
现在就在电♥话♥里谈吧
Tell me now. On the phone.
不 我不想在电♥话♥里说 我想见你
No, I don't want to. I want to see you.
我不觉得这是个好主意 亚当
I don't think that's a good idea, Adam.
我不知道大家在抱怨什么
I don't know what everyone complains about.
依我看 所有卖♥♥优质的马卡龙的餐饮店
Any catering service that serves a descent macaroon
都是好店
is all right in my book.
我又回那个公♥寓♥去了
I went back to the flat.
关于那个我之前跟你提过的女孩
That girl I was telling you about.
民警不会再管了 我向你保证
Uniform aren't going to follow it up, I guarantee you of that.
我想再去那查看查看
Just want to take another look around,
以防忽视了什么重要信息