恐怕她去世了
I'm afraid she's passed.
天啊
Christ.
抱歉 等我一下
Sorry, one second.
什么时候? 我的意思是 呃 发生了什么?
When? I mean, what, what happened?
呃 现在下结论的话还有点早
Well, that's proving a bit tricky to determine at the moment.
我和小区里的其他居民谈过 但是
I spoke to some of the other residents in the block, but,
他们并没有帮上什么忙
they couldn't offer much help.
是的 我猜也是
Yeah, I bet.
为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
他们不是所谓的 友好的人
They're not what you'd call a friendly bunch.
据我所知 他们就是她搬离的原因
As far as I was concerned, they were the reason she moved out.
我不确定她搬出去过 韦伯先生
I'm not so sure she ever did move out, Mr Webb.
她的尸体是在阁楼里被发现的
Her remains were discovered in the loft.
她在那有一段时间了
She'd been there for quite a while.
她在那做什么?
What was she doing up there?
这就是我希望你能帮到我的地方
Well, that's what I was hoping you could help me.
有谁有理由去那吗?
Did anyone ever have reason to go up there?
没有
No.
呃 偶尔
Well, every once in a while
会有人想存放点东西在那
someone would try and store bits and pieces up there,
但是乔不允许
but Joe always put a stop to that.
乔?
Joe?
塞勒斯 住在地下室公♥寓♥ 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Sellers. Basement flat. Son of a bitch.
你的窗户开得大点了 他都会在你的门上贴个纸条
Open your window too wide and he'd stick a note through your door.
他和基隆因为阁楼有过一次激烈的争吵
He and Kieron had a bust-up over the loft.
基隆·莫斯? 一层的?
Kieron Moss? Ground floor?
是的 呃 他带了很多东西搬进来
Yeah he, er, moved in with a tonne of stuff,
他的房♥间一半都放不下 所以他把东西放在外边
he had no room for half of it, so he chucked it up in the eaves.
他和乔因为这个差点大打出手
But him and Joe almost came to blows over it.
他们差点上了法庭
They got to the brink of court action and everything.
梅利莎在这片有什么朋友吗?
Did Melissa have any friends in the area that you knew of?
亲戚? 或者经常来的人?
Relationship? Regular visitors?
她不是外向的人
She wasn't what you'd call outgoing.
如果你在楼梯上和她说话 她会很可爱
If you talked to her on the stairs, she was lovely.
会邀你进去 为你做任何事
She'd invite you in, do anything for you.
但是她不是 怎么说呢?
But she wouldn't exactly, what's the word?
她不会主动
She wouldn't initiate anything.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean by that?
我想我开始明白了
I think I'm beginning to understand.
卡恩小姐
Miss Khan.
哈伯警探
Detective Harper.
很抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to bother you
但我今天没带梅利莎公♥寓♥的钥匙
but I appear to have come out without the keys for Melissa's flat.
没事 你可以用我的
That's OK, you can use mine.
你要搬进来?
Moving in?
差不多 是的
Kind of, yeah. For a bit.
你不会是玛丽的女儿吧?
You're not Mary's daughter, by any chance?
梅利莎 是的
Melissa. Yeah.
嗨 我是理查德
Hi, I'm Richard.
你好
Hi.
我知道她见到你会很高兴的
I know she'll be pleased to see you.
妈妈?
Mum?
你在想什么呢 莱恩?
What are you playing at, Len?
有人吗?
Hello?
别跑!
Come on!
喂 站住!
Oi, come back here!
我们都会伪装
We all present an image to the world.
当人们问起的时候 我们大多会微笑着说一切都好
Most of us smile and say everything's fine when people ask,
尤其是事实并非如此的时候
especially when it's not.
很抱歉我帮不了你更多了
I'm sorry if we can't help you any further.
我不想威胁任何人
I didn't want to threaten anybody.
一切都失去控制了
It all got out of hand.
如果是这的人呢?
What if it was someone from here?
公♥寓♥里的人?
From one of the flats?
为什么她的邻居想杀了她?
Why would one of her neighbours want to kill her?