see if I missed anything.
我知道我不应该再管这些
I know I shouldn't,
但谁会知道 谁会在乎?
but who's going to know, or care?
你还记得我们在乡下集市偷的巧克力蛋糕吗?
Do you remember that chocolate cake we nicked from the village fair?
那一次我们都挨了一顿毒打 不是吗?
We took a beating about that one, didn't we?
事实上...不是
Actually...no.
我被人殴打 你逃走了然后藏了起来
I took a beating, you ran off and went into hiding.
你这个狡猾的小混♥蛋♥
Slippery little shit that you were.
你偷 我们一起吃 我来挨罚
You'd nick it, we'd eat it, then I'd get the blame for it.
团队合作 你知道他们把这叫做什么吗?
Teamwork. You know what they call that?
格式塔
Gestalt.
整体大于所有部分之和
We were greater than the sum of our parts.
嗨 佩吉在吗...?
Hi. Is Peggy...?
她现在很忙 我们正举♥行♥聚会
She's busy. We're entertaining.
有何贵干?
What do you want?
关于那些照片
The pictures.
你说过... - 我说过什么?
You said... - I said what?
佩吉 她说 如果我改变主意了
Peggy, she said, if I changed my mind about them,
如果我不想让你们用...
if I didn't want you to use them...
你原本是同意的 你说没问题的
You said you were OK with it. You said it was fine.
我一直在考虑 我喝了很多酒
I've been thinking. I had a lot of wine.
那不是我们的错
Well, that's not our fault.
我很抱歉 但是我不希望那些照片被刊登
I'm...I'm sorry, but I don't want you to use the pictures.
现在太迟了 它们正在打印中
It's too late now, they're at the printers.
如果你觉得有问题的话
If you had a problem then,
你应该在当时就说出来
you should have said so at the time.
需要帮忙吗?
Need a hand, neighbour?
打不起火
It won't take.
把前车盖打开 我们检查一下
Pop the bonnet up, we'll take a look.
我是莱恩 - 我是弗兰克
Len, by the way. - Frank.
是这的老住户吗?
Lived here long?
住这九年了 我不想耽误你上班
Nine years. Listen, I don't want to make you late for work.
没事 我最近退休了...可以这么说
No, no problem. I'm recently retired...sort of.
早上好 乔 - 早上好
Morning, Joe. - Morning.
有事吗?
Excuse me?
喂!
Oi!
嘿!
Hey!
你没告诉我具体时间 所以我还没整理好
You didn't give me a time, so I'm not quite sorted.
只有你一个人? - 是的
Is it just you? - Yeah.
我以为你会带人来帮你的
I thought you might have brought someone to help you.
我没告诉其他人
I haven't told anyone.
好吧 我会尽量帮你的 但你知道我的肩膀不太好
Well, I'll help you all I can, but you know how bad my shoulder is.
也许可以叫个邻居来帮一下
Maybe ask one of the neighbours.
最近怎么样啦?
How is everything?
我很好 听着 我们需要谈谈...
Yeah, it's OK. Listen, we need to talk...
噢 只需要一下下
Oh, just one second.
嗨 这是给哈伯警长的留言
Hi, this is a message for Detective Inspector Harper.
我是伊莱恩·马卡姆 住在库特哈德街八号♥的三号♥公♥寓♥
It's Elaine Markham, from Flat 3,8 Coulthard Street.
你让我在佩吉·斯科特回来的时候给你打个电♥话♥
You asked me to call you when my partner, Peggy Scott, returned.
她正鲜活地站这呢
Well, she's here. In the flesh.
我不能确定她会在这里待多久
I'm not sure how long she'll be hanging about,
所以如果你想和她聊聊的话 请尽快赶到这里吧
so if you want that chat, you might want to come by as soon as you can.
再见 不好意思啊
Cheers. Sorry.
你刚刚想说什么来着?
You were saying?
你跟谁打电♥话♥?
Who was that?
哦 警♥察♥想跟你谈谈
Oh, the police want to talk to you.
关于我们死掉了的邻居 你还记得吗?
Our dead neighbour. Remember her?
好了 现在试试看
Right, try it now.
很好!
Yes!
火花塞
Plugs.
我想我已经二十五年没有换过火花塞了
I don't think I've changed a set of spark plugs in 25 years.
很感谢你 莱恩 我欠你多少钱?
I appreciate it, Len. What do I owe you?
不不不 给我钱就是侮辱我了
No, no, no. Don't even think of insulting me.
好吧 那我欠你个人情
Well, I owe you one, then.
弗兰克 你爱喝威士忌吗?
Are you a whisky man, Frank?
谁不爱啊?
Who isn't?
我有一瓶十♥八♥年♥的纯麦芽威士忌
I got an 18-year-old single malt.
在橱柜里已经放了好久了
Been sitting in my cabinet for longer than I can remember.
晚点去喝两杯怎么样?
Fancy making a dent in it later?
好啊 听起来很不错
Sure. Sounds good.
八点怎么样? - 我会去的
Eight o'clock? - I'll be there.
没事 没事的! 我是迈克尔!
It's OK. It's OK! It's Michael!
迈克尔·简森 看着我的脸!
Michael Jenson. Look at my face!
我知道你还记得我的
You remember me, I know you do.
十年前 我们在同一所学校 我是迈克尔
Ten years younger. We were at school together. It's Michael.
迈克 是我迈克
Mikey. Mikey. Mikey.
我是迈克
Mikey.
没事的 我不会伤害你的 我不会...
It's OK. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not going to...
2008年的时候 在布赖顿
Brighton, 2008.
特丽萨的一个女友聚会周末
Theresa's hen weekend.
她们现在还在一起吗? - 谁在乎啊?
Are they still together? - Who cares?
你去开门 还是我去?
Do you want to get that, or shall I?
你和我的朋友格斯好过
You went out with my mate, Gus.
格斯·麦克德莫特 你还记得格斯吗?
Gus McDermott? You remember Gus?
我不知道你是不是听说了
I don't know if you heard,
他其实是个肮脏的鸡♥奸♥犯
turns out he was a dirty bugger.
在二十岁时和几个十五岁的瞎搞
Got in trouble with some 15-year-old, he was 20 at the time.
无论如何 再没见过他了
Anyway, don't see him any more.
事实上 我再没见过以前学校里的人
I don't see anyone from school, really.
我猜你也没有吧
Suppose you don't, either.
那个时候我一直麻烦不断
I was always getting in trouble back then.
也不是很严重的事
It was nothing serious,
我只是不适应学校的一切
I just weren't cut out for the whole school thing. You know?
我现在在一家鞋店工作
I work in a shoe shop now.
我快做爸爸了 太疯狂了 不是吗?
I've got a baby coming. It's mad, innit?
这么说这是老索尔蒂的公♥寓♥了?
So, this is old Salty's flat, then?
索尔蒂·塞勒斯
Salty Sellers.
他那时对我极端仇视
He had it in for me back then, big time.
常常无缘无故让我出列站到最后去
Used to pull me out of line and send me to the back, no reason.
有一次还打了我
He hit me once.
狠狠地敲我的脑袋
Clattered me right round the head.
他却没有因此受到责罚
He got away with it
因为当时没有别人在房♥间里
cos there was no-one else in the room.
莉兹...弗莱彻!
Liz...Fletcher!
真不可思议 我最后一次听到的是
How mad is this? The last I heard
你家搬到利物浦还是哪里
was that your family had moved away to Liverpool or somewhere.
那是什么时候的事 七年前还是八年前?
What was that, seven,eight years ago?
你得走了
You have to leave.
我住楼上 四号♥
I live upstairs. Number four.
他很快就会回来 他会发现你在这儿的
He'll be back soon. He'll find you here.
还有几个小时才放学呢
Couple more hours before the bell.
不能让他发现你来过这儿
He mustn't know you were here.
不能让他发现
He mustn't find out.
为什么 莉兹 他发现了会怎样
Why, Liz? What would he do?
为什么你会在这儿
Why are you here?
你叫得我措手不及
I'm afraid you've caught me rather on the hop.
我没带任何证件 - 没关系
I haven't come out with anything official. - That's OK.
我告诉她这事的时候她很伤心
She was devastated when I told her the news.
你很喜欢她 对吧
You were quite fond of her, weren't you?
你了解梅利莎吗?
Did you know Melissa well?
跟其他人一样 我们在楼道里见过
We passed on the stairs, like everyone does.
她...那次她帮我们拍宣传册 记得吗?
And she... she helped us with the brochure that one time. Remember?
我已经把我知道的都告诉警长了
I've told the detective everything I know.
你们俩谈吧
I'll leave you two alone to talk.
目前我对梅利莎的了解...
Everything I've found out about Melissa so far...
不是很多... 不过大家的说法是一致的
which, I admit, isn't much... is at least consistent.
她一个人住 生活很低调
Erm...she lived a quiet life, alone.
没有工作 社交活动也几乎没有
Didn't work or seem to socialise very much, if indeed at all.
听起来你说的很对
Sounds like a pretty accurate description.
但是这些照片...
But this, these pictures...
看起来不像是她会做的事