你会帮我? - 是的 就当是邻里互助啦
What, you'd do that? - Yeah, consider it a neighbourly act.
把她的名字给我 我帮你打听一下
Just give me a note of her name and I'll make some inquiries.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
如果你需要一双新的运动鞋
Hey, well, if you need a new pair of trainers,
来找我吧
I'm your man.
我去一下卫生间
All right, I'm going to have a slash.
你怎么回事 喝完吧
What's wrong with you? Drink up.
下一杯该你请了
It's your round next.
我等了他整个早上 但他没回来
I sat around waiting for him all morning, but he never came back.
这不是什么重要案件
It's not exactly top priority.
所以他们才派个老警♥察♥来
Which is probably why they put the old boy onto it.
他发现了这个
He found this.
"对不起"
"Sorry".
我们知道她曾经有个男朋友
We know she had a boyfriend at some point.
也许只是露水情缘 也许他甩了她
Maybe it was just a quick fling, maybe he broke it off.
我不是说他犯了什么错
I'm not saying he's guilty of anything,
但很好奇他究竟是谁
but it'd be interesting to know who he is.
你想让我去跟花店的人谈谈吗?
Do you want me to go and talk to the florist?
我会给你问到名字的 我保证
I'll get a name for you... guaranteed.
你要这么做?
You'd do that?
我一直觉得这里面有故事
I'm still convinced there's a story in this.
出去
Get out!
喔噢 我住在这儿
Whoa, I live here.
我想...
I think...
你喝酒了 - 是啊
You've been drinking. - Yeah.
啤酒而已
Just beer.
严格讲...
Technically...
严格讲 那不是... 那不算是酒
Technically, it's not...it's not really alcohol.
你真臭 - 不是酒 对吧
Oh, you stink! - It's not though, is it?
天哪 你明早一定会后悔的
Oh, God! You're going to be sorry in the morning.
让我亲一下 来吧 - 基隆
Give us a kiss. Come on. - Oh, Kieron.
来吧 - 不!
Come on. - No!
来吧 来吧
Mmm! Mmm! Come on. Come on!
别碰我 - 来吧 来吧
Get off me! - Come on. Come on!
基隆 不 - 来吧 - 基隆
Kieron no. - Come on. - Kieron!
不要! - 来吧
No! - Come on!
基隆 不! 住手!!!
Kieron, no! No!!!
基隆 住手!
Kieron, no!
亚当
Adam!
亚当
Adam!
亚当
Adam!
亚当
Adam!
那不是我
It wasn't me.
昨晚 那个不是我
Last night, that wasn't me.
不管是谁 我都不想再见他了
Whoever it was, I don't want to see him again.
你还会回来吗?
Are you coming back?
我觉得你们两个需要点父子时间
I think you two need some father/son time.
你能帮我件事吗?
Hi. I was wondering if you could help me with something.
我想看看这张卡片是谁送的
I need to find out who sent this card.
给个名字和地址?
A name and address?
我不会泄露客人信息的
I never give out personal details.
除非你是个警♥察♥ - 这个怎么样?
Unless you're with the police. - Picture ID OK for you?
很高兴见到您 陛下
Pleasure to meet you, Your Majesty.
你想查多久以前的
How far back do you want to go?
啊!
Argh!
有人可以帮帮我吗?!
Somebody, please!
有人吗?!
Somebody!
帮帮我!
Help me!
怎么样? - 迈克尔!
Good? - Michael!
维迪!
Vid!
维迪!
Vid!
天哪!你还好吗?
Oh! You OK?
那时候我以为自己肯定是要生了
I thought I was definitely in labour.
现在又觉得应该不是
Now I think I'm probably not.
迈克尔 这是莉兹 是她帮我扶上楼的
Michael, this is Liz. I wouldn't have got up the stairs without her.
你好 迈克尔
Hello, Michael.
你好
Hey.
她是乔的侄女 搬过来住一段时间
She's Joe's niece, staying with him for a while.
我回去了
I'd better get back.
莉兹 谢谢你帮我
Thank you, Liz. For everything.
很高兴认识你
It was nice to meet you.
希望能再见到你
See you around, I hope.
对不起 我当时太害怕了 我不该给你打电♥话♥的
Sorry. I was just scared. I shouldn't have called.
不 有事随时打给我
No, always call.
我是哈伯警探
Detective Harper.
你去哪儿? - 买♥♥点吃的 家里没东西吃了
Where are you going? - Food shopping. We don't have anything in.
我可以去 - 恩 我想去买♥♥
I could do that. - Yeah, well, I want to.
我不希望你出去
I don't want you going out.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
你曾丢下我一个人走了
You left me before.
天哪! 别这么神经质!
Jesus! Stop being so paranoid!
我买♥♥完就马上回来了 - 你不许去
I'm coming straight back. - You're not going anywhere.
伊莱恩...让开 - 我不让
Elaine...get out of my way. - I can't do that.
走开!
Get out...!
别这么看着我!
Don't look at me like that.
你疯了 你完全疯了
You've lost it. You've completely lost it!
如果你饿了 我们可以叫外卖♥♥
If you're hungry, we'll order something in.
你确定这是他送的?
Are you certain they came from him?
我亲自看的订单册 - 你跟他谈过这个吗?
I saw the order book myself. - Have you talked to him about it?
他一定会否认的
He'll only deny it.
自从你们发现尸体 他就极力避开这个话题
He's been playing this down since you found her.
现在我知道原因了
Now I know why.
不管你决定做什么 我希望你别提到我的名字
Whatever you decide to do, I'd be grateful if you would leave my name out of it.
当然 还要谢谢你
Of course. And thank you.
莱恩?
Len?
我去扔垃圾
Just taking the rubbish out.
乔 - 晚上好
Joe. - Evening.
警探 又来了? 我以为你们已经放弃了
Back again, Detective? I thought you and your guys had given up.
我们有了新线索
We got a new lead.
有意思
Exciting.
有什么可以透露给我听听?
Anything you can share with me?
我是说站在专业角度 你懂的
I mean strictly on a, you know, professional basis.
恩...那你现在有空吗?
Well, if you can spare me five minutes?
这段恋爱维系了多久?
How long did the relationship last?
莫斯先生 别再撒谎了 那太浪费时间了
Please don't lie to me again, Mr Moss, it wastes a lot of time.
不算是恋爱 甚至谈不上暧昧 就是炮♥友♥关系
It wasn't a relationship. It wasn't even an affair, it was physical.
最多两三次吧
Two, three times at most.
你愿意告诉我这个"抱歉"代表什么吗?
Do you mind telling me what the "sorry" refers to?
因为我的所作所为
My behaviour.
给了她错误的暗示
Leading her on.
我没法成为配得上她的另一半
For not becoming the boyfriend that she deserved.
我那时候过得很艰难 刚跟我妻子分开
I suppose it was a difficult time, I'd just split from my wife.
而... 梅利莎那时候就住在顶层
And...Melissa was there, top of the stairs.
你懂的 没有任何附加条件
You know, no strings attached.
为什么你之前不告诉我这些?
Why didn't you tell me about this before?
我正努力在这里开展新生活
I'm trying to build a new life here.
想要重新开始很不容易
It's not easy starting over.
新家...新恋情
A new home...new relationship.
要知道 我最不希望因为这样的事影响我的生活
You know, the last thing I need is something like that hanging over me.
我知道我做得不对 可我不是个坏人
I know how this looks, but I'm not a bad person.
我没有做任何伤害她的事
I didn't do anything to hurt her.
你也没有做任何帮助她的事
You didn't do anything to help her, either.
你也许是梅利莎周围最能算得上是她朋友的人了
You were probably the closest thing Melissa had to a friend.
要么你真没注意到她死了 要么就是你根本不在乎
Either you didn't notice that she was gone or you didn't care.
我还会再找你的
We'll be in touch.
谢谢 - 说出密♥码♥
Thanks. - What's the password?
什么? - 错了 "什么"是以前的密♥码♥ 他们已经改了
Excuse me? - No, "excuse me" was the old password. They changed it.
我只想进去
I just want to come in.
不说密♥码♥可不行
Not without a password.
要按规矩来
Rules is rules.