前情提要
有人在吗?
Hello?
你也许是梅利莎周围最能算得上是她朋友的人了
You were probably the closest thing Melissa had to a friend.
我正努力在这里开展新生活
I'm trying to build a new life here.
抱歉 你结婚了吗? - 我自己一个人住
Sorry, are you married? - I live alone.
绝对不能被他发现你在这儿 绝对不能
He mustn't know you were here. He mustn't find out.
我想知道她为什么消失 她有什么麻烦
I just want to know what she was running from, what sort of trouble she was in.
你走开 - 不行 - 你给我走...
Get out of my way. - I can't do that. - Get out of my...
那楼上一定发生了什么
Something happened up there.
她是被人谋杀的
Someone did that to her.
嗨 要和我一起下楼吗?
Hi, I thought you might want to come down with me?
我有约了
I sorted of landed myself a date.
我们派对上见吧
Why don't we see you in there?
好吧
Sure.
过了半夜 如果让我听见哪怕老鼠叫 我就报♥警♥
If I hear a mouse squeak past midnight, I'm calling the police.
我说真的 不是跟你开玩笑!
I'm deadly serious, too.
好! 乔! 过好你的圣诞节去吧!
Yeah! Happy bloody Christmas, Joe!
音乐再开大点儿好吗?
Somebody turn the music up!
太棒了
Yeah!
不好意思 我不知道洗手间有人
Oh, sorry. I didn't know there was anyone in here.
门锁坏了 我已经好了
Lock's broken. I've finished.
别走 帮我守着门好吗? - 好
Stay and lean on the door for me, would you? - Sure.
你圣诞节有什么打算
What are you doing for Christmas?
没什么打算 我就留在这
Nothing special. I'll be around.
不回去跟家人团聚吗?
Not going home to family, or anything?
不了 你呢
No. You?
我是有想法 但是那位女王不愿意
I'd like to, but Queen Bee isn't having any of it.
她坚持要安安静静地过圣诞 就我们两个人一起
She's insisting we have a quiet one, just the two of us.
我很害怕这样
I'm dreading it.
要是你不想这样 就说出来啊
If you don't want to, just say.
稍等一下
One minute.
我只想安安稳稳地过完圣诞 别出岔子
I just want to get through the holiday without any drama.
我可以相信你吗?
Can I trust you with something?
当然
Of course.
我正打算搬出去
I'm moving out.
我一直在找可租的公♥寓♥ 她毫不知情
I've been looking at flats to rent. She doesn't know anything about it.
我希望换过来
I wish it was the other way round.
我希望她走你留
I wish she would go and you'd stay.
让她搬走可能有点异想天开
Convincing her of that might be a bit ambitious.
她在这里干什么
What's she doing in here?
帮我守着门
Blocking the door.
再没有比她更合适的了
You couldn't have chosen anyone more qualified.
陈 尸 谜 案 第四集
探长 您又回来啦
Back again, detective?
生活总得继续 是吧
Life goes on, eh?
这栋公♥寓♥已经再度风平浪静了
The estate must have gone through without a hitch.
新的邻居就要来了
New neighbours on the horizon.
跟现在的住户比起来 也不会再糟糕到哪里去了
Can't be any worse than the current bunch.
他们清空了她的公♥寓♥
They're clearing out her flat.
谁的? 那个肥婆的吗?
Whose? Fatty's?
都是些不值钱的货 - 我想出门
It was all cheap tat anyway. - I want to go out.
那好 再给我十分钟 我们出门去吃早餐 - 一个人!
Well, give me ten minutes and we'll go out for breakfast. - Alone!
我想一个人出门!
I want to go out alone!
这点我们不是已经谈过了吗?
We've been over this.
我现在没办法信任你
I don't feel I can trust you at the moment.
所以你把我当囚犯吗?
So, I'm a prisoner, then?
你见过哪个犯人能出门去享受一份火腿蛋松饼
Would a prisoner be taken out and treated to eggs Benedict
和一杯特浓咖啡的?
and a double espresso?
显然没有!
I think not!
我同意这个颜色了吗?
Did I agree to that colour?
你忽略不计
You weren't consulted.
听着...你干嘛不等到周末再做呢
Look... Why don't you leave it till the weekend?
那时我可以叫几个朋友 几个小时就能做完的
I'll have a couple of mates round, we'll have it done in a few hours.
我只想把准备工作做好 以防万一
I want everything ready, just in case.
孩子这周末可能就会出世了
We might be parents by the weekend.
我还以为过几周才是预产期
I thought we had a couple of weeks left?
该来的就会来
It comes when it's ready.
可能是一个月之后 也可能是十分钟之后
That could be a month from now, or ten minutes from now.
好吧 那你做做地面工作就好
OK, well, just, erm, just do the low bits, yeah?
肩膀以上的都交给我 好吗?
Anything above shoulder height you leave for me, OK?
我答应你
Promise.
她很漂亮...
She's pretty...
你的女朋友
your girlfriend.
我配不上她 你是要说这个吗?
Too good for me, is that what you're saying?
我不是这个意思
I didn't mean that.
你会娶她吗?
Are you going to marry her?
我不知道 - 你向她求过婚吗?
I don't know. - Have you asked her yet?
这是我和她之间的事情
That's between me and her, innit?
你不说 她也会告诉我的
If you won't tell me, she will.
我一会儿可能会上去喝咖啡
I might pop up later for a coffee.
来点女孩间的谈话
Girly chat.
放轻松 我逗你玩呢
Relax, I'm just screwing with you.
关于梅利莎·杨的案子 他们庭审了吧?
They had the inquest, didn't they? Melissa Young.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
直觉 裁决结果是什么 我很好奇
Oh, it's just a hunch. What was the verdict, out of interest?
悬而未决 既不能证明是他杀 也无法证明是自杀
Open - couldn't prove foul play, couldn't prove suicide.
别告诉我你专程赶来就是为了问我这个
Please tell me you didn't come all this way to ask me that?
你一直袖手旁观 是不是
You didn't do a bloody thing, did you?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你把案子转交给别人 然后就不了了之了
You passed it over to someone else and no-one bothered.
你已经离职一个多月了
You've been away from this for the past month,
这期间我们做的事你根本一无所知
you don't know what we've been doing.
那好 你就来和我详细说说啊
Well, break it down for me, then -
为了找到杀人凶手 到底你都做了哪些事情
tell me exactly what you've been doing to find her killer.
只有你一个人认为她是被谋杀的
You're the only person who thought she was killed.
验尸官都觉得她是自杀
Even the coroner agreed.
没有结论的裁决! 你还觉得很光荣吗?
An open verdict! Are you proud of that?
我们不能因为没人要求对她的死负责就放任自♥由♥
Just because no-one's going to kick up a stink, it doesn't excuse us.
我们辜负了那个可怜的姑娘
We failed that poor girl.
至少我们要勇于承认这一点
At least have enough heart to admit it.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
你是指什么
What?
你需要找人聊聊吗?
Do you need to talk to someone?
我可以替你联♥系♥人力资源主管
I can get in touch with HR on your behalf.
给我找个精神病医师? 就因为我说你不称职吗?
A shrink? Why? Because I said you're crap at your job?
给你找个帮你向前看的人
Someone who can help you move on.
我已经向前看了 我一点也不留恋这份工作
I have moved on, I don't miss the job at all.
那你现在在这干什么
Then what're you doing here?
珍妮 我做不到
I can't do this, Jeannie.
我不能再这样过二十年
I can't do this for another 20 years.
这不公平
It's not fair.
弗兰克 晚上好
Evening, Frank.
伊丽莎白 我给你买♥♥了点东西
I bought you something, Elizabeth.
你很美
Very nice.
你喜欢吗? - 嗯 谢谢你
Do you like it? - Yes. Thank you.
要是不合身 可以拿回去换 我有发♥票♥的
I can take it back, if it doesn't fit. I have the receipt.
是有点儿太大了
It's a little bit baggy.
那我去换个小号♥的
I'll get something smaller.
再换成白色的吧 白色更适合我
And white. White suits me better.
但还是谢谢你
But thank you.
还有样东西要送你
There's something else.
这本来是我一个很好的朋友的
This belonged to a very dear friend of mine.
我想她会乐意让你带上的
I think she'd want you to have it.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
来 我来帮你带上
Here, allow me.
早上好
Oh, morning.
我进来时门是开着的
The door was open.
好久没见你了
Oh, hey. Haven't seen you in ages.
是 在忙别的案子
No, bogged down with another case.
喝杯茶吗? - 呃 不 我不能待太长时间
Tea? - Erm, no, I can't stop.
但我有个简单的问题想问你
Quick question, though.