剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
Alfor, they're amazing. How do they work?
阿尔法 太赞了 这是什么原理
I made them from the quintessence-infused ore of the comet,
我用彗星提取出来的水晶制♥造♥了它们
which provides them with an endless supply of power.
它们就有了无限的动能
Remarkable!
太棒了
The comet alloy also renders them nearly indestructible.
它们也几乎坚不可摧
What sort of weaponry do they have?
它们都有哪些武器
This is where things become more interesting.
这就更有趣了
Altean alchemy can accomplish
艾尔提亚人可以完成
some incredible feats of engineering, as you know.
无与伦比的工程
But in testing my ship,
但在测试飞船时
I started to feel some sort of psychic link.
我感觉到某种心灵感应
I'm not sure how to explain it,
我不知道该如何解释
but the ship wasn't just reading my mind.
飞船不仅读取我的思想
It was communicating with me.
它在和我交流
They seem to be evolving.
它们似乎在进化
We don't yet know what powers these ships possess,
我们还不了解这些飞船的能力
but we may gain understanding with time.
但是随着时间推移 这不会是问题
Time? Time slips away even as we stand here.
时间 可是时间紧迫
My people will soon be
我的臣民很快就要
slaughtered by dark creatures from another realm.
被来自另一领域的黑暗物质屠♥杀♥
Without these ships, all hope is lost.
没有这些飞船 一点希望都没了
I understand.
我明白
It may take some doing.
这操作起来不简单
These are not regular ships to be chosen at a whim.
这些飞船不是随便哪个人都能驾驭
You do not pick the beast.
不是你选狮子
The beast will choose you.
而是狮子选你
Now, go easy at the beginning.
刚开始要收着点
This is greater energy than you have ever worked with before.
我们驾驭着有史以来最强大的力量
Perhaps you should lead the formation, Alfor.
也许应该由你来带队 阿尔法
You have a greater understanding of the vessels than anyone.
你比任何人都了解这些飞船
I'm a better alchemist than military leader, Zarkon.
比起军事领袖 我还是做个安静的科学家了 扎肯
I'll stick with being your right hand.
我会一直做你的助手
Very well, then. On my mark, Paladins!
很好 听我的口令 骑士们
Right flank, Alfor and Blaytz. Left flank, Trigel and Gyrgan.
右翼 阿尔法和布雷 左翼 崔格尔和哥根
Paladins, I'll fly ahead and divert its attention.
骑士们 我飞在前面转移它的注意力
The rest of you, attack from all sides!
剩下的人 从各路发起攻击
Fire!
开火
Keep firing!
继续开火
These blasted things are covering me!
这些该死的东西把我包围了
Blaytz!
布雷
Th...Thanks, Alfor! Anytime.
谢...谢谢 阿尔法 不客气
Spinning head smash!
螺旋粉碎头
I can't hit it!
我打不到它
Fall back, Paladins! We must regroup!
撤退 骑士们 我们得重新部署
Wait! We must come together in formation.
等下 我们必须组合在一起
What? Why?
什么 为什么
I don't know, but somehow I can feel it.
我不知道 但不知为何我感觉得到
Hey, I feel it! I do, too! What's happening?
我也感觉到了 我也是 发生什么了
Voltron.
战神金刚
I can't believe we did it!
不敢相信我们做到了
How did this come about?
这是怎么发生的
Am I a leg?
我是条腿吗
This power, it's unbelievable.
这种力量 太不可思议了
This is Voltron.
这就是战神金刚
A shield! Well done, Trigel!
是个盾牌 干得好 崔格尔
It's trying to rip into us! We have to get it off!
它想把我们撕碎 我们得摆脱它
I know what to do.
我知道该做什么了
We must find a way to seal up this rift.
我们得想办法封住裂缝
Seal the rift? Why?
封住裂缝 为什么
It nearly destroyed Daibazaal!
它几乎毁了戴贝泽星
Those creatures nearly destroyed Daibazaal,
是那些怪物快把戴贝泽星摧毁了
and you found a way to defeat them.
你找到办法把它们击败了
Zarkon, surely you agree with me.
扎肯 你一定同意我的说法吧
It must be closed. Perhaps not.
我们得把它封住 也许不用
Look at what we've gained, Alfor.
看看现在 阿尔法
Your ships are the most powerful machines ever created.
你的飞船是有史以来最强大的
Who knows what else may be discovered if we continue working?
如果我们继续研究 也许有新发现呢
You would risk your entire planet,
你要拿你的整个星球
the entire solar system, for what?
整个太阳系做赌注 为了什么
For more power?
为了更大的力量吗
You know it's more than that.
你知道不只是这些
We already have Voltron. You have to know when it's enough.
我们已经有战神金刚了 你要及时收手
I'll decide what's enough on my planet!
我的星球 我做主
I'm sorry, Alfor. The work will continue.
对不起 阿尔法 研究还得继续
Honerva continued her experiments on the rift.
汉娜继续在裂缝上进行试验
Despite their differences,
尽管他们有异议
Zarkon and Alfor, along with the other paladins,
扎肯和阿尔法 还有其他的骑士
established a new era of peace and prosperity.
开创了一个和平繁荣的新时代
It was an age of exploration,
这是一个探索的年代
and Voltron became known as the Defender of the Universe,
战神金刚被称为宇宙的捍卫者
establishing the legend that would live on to this day.
成就了一个延续至今的传说
I heard there were three more earthquakes this movement.
我听说这里又发生了三次地震
Don't worry, I'm installing
别担心 我正在安装
stabilizers to strengthen the planet's cohesion.
增强行星凝聚力的稳定器
Zarkon, my scientists have scanned Daibazaal.
扎肯 我的科学们检查了戴贝泽星
It is fracturing. Soon, the structural integrity will...
它正在破裂 不久整个结构就会...
I can't stop Honerva's work now!
我不能让汉娜停止研究
She's discovering more every day!
她每天都会发现新的东西
Her team has developed a space cruiser
她的团队开♥发♥了一艘巡洋舰
five times the size of our current largest ship.
五倍于我们目前最大的飞船
But that's nothing.
但那并没有什么用
Hello, Honerva. It's been deca-phoebs.
你好 汉娜 好久不见
I hope you haven't come to try to shut down my work.
我希望你不是来劝我停工的
There is more hidden knowledge and power in this tiny fissure
在这个小小的裂缝中隐藏的知识和能量
than you can possibly understand.
超出你的认知范围
I'm only worried about the stability...
我只是在担心这个稳定性...
...Is that Kova? How old is he?
... 那是柯瓦吗 他多大了
Twenty-eight deca-phoebs old.
二十八岁了
Shortly after the creatures attacked, he fell ill.
遭到那些生物袭击后 他立即生病了
But then, I began treating him with quintessence.
但是 我开始用以太为他治疗
No. He revealed the truth to us.
不是吧 他为我们揭开了真♥相♥
Quintessence is so much more than you can understand.
你对以太物质的了解实在太少
It is life itself. You've gone too far.
它本身就是生命 你陷得太深了
You've always been a coward.
你一直都是个懦夫
Honerva, you...
汉娜 你...
You wish to close off our gateway to enlightenment.
你想要关上通往启蒙的大门
We should be expanding it!
我们应该把它发展下去
If we use Voltron, we can
如果我们用战神金刚
enlarge the opening to the other reality.
我们可以扩大对其他世界的开放
It's madness! This prolonged
真是疯了
exposure to quintessence has poisoned your minds!
长时间接触以太毒害了你们
We've only scratched the surface.
我们只是了解了一些皮毛
We can rule this entire universe!
我们可以统治整个宇宙
We can live forever! All of us!
我们可以长生不老 所有人都可以
I cannot be a part of this.
我不能参与你们的计划
You are only one part of Voltron, Alfor.
你只是战神金刚的一部分 阿尔法
You cannot hold us all back because of your fear!
不能因为你的畏惧就终止整个计划
Alfor, I lead the paladins!
阿尔法 是我领导骑士们
I command you! Alfor!
我命令你 阿尔法
Honerva? Honerva!
汉娜 汉娜
We mu... We must...
我们必...我们必须...
We must have...
我们必须得到...
We must have it.
我们必须得到它
Get back, get back, get back...
拿回来 拿回来 拿回来...
What is it, my love?
拿回来什么 亲爱的
Uh, quinte... quintessence.
以... 以太
Quintessence is life.
以太就是生命
Into the... Into the rift.
进...进入裂缝
How?
怎么拿
We mu... We must...
我们需... 我们需要...
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表