剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
What's going on? Yeah, these have never gone off before.
怎么回事 这些信♥号♥♥以前没出现过
Allura, what is it?
阿劳拉 那是什么
Looks like you guys just saw a ghost.
你们好像看见鬼了
That's just the thing. It's an old Altean distress code.
似乎真的是鬼 旧式的艾尔提亚求救信♥号♥♥
One used by King Alfor's ships.
只有阿尔法王的飞船使用
Could it be? Are we not the last Alteans alive?
是真的吗 还有其他艾尔提亚的幸存者
Wait. What if someone's cloning the signal to try and lure us in?
万一有人克隆了信♥号♥♥引诱我们进去呢
The signal is from an Altean ship, and we're going to find it.
信♥号♥♥从艾尔提亚的飞船发出 我们得去弄清楚
That looks like a Tel-Galax exploration shuttle.
它看起来像是一艘远程星系探索飞船
One of my father's deep space vessels.
我父亲的其中一艘巡航舰
According to the ship's identification code,
根据飞船的识别代码
it's Commodore Trayling's ship.
它是特雷灵将军的飞船
But I don't see any records of its destination or mission.
但我没找到关于飞船的去向和任务记录
What happened to it? Is it stuck in a wormhole?
它遭遇了什么 是被困在虫洞里了吗
That's unlike any wormhole I've ever seen.
这虫洞我前所未见
There's a massive amount of energy emanating from it,
飞船被困处的正中♥央♥
centered right where the ship is stuck.
发出巨大的能量
We have to see if anyone is aboard. They may need our help.
我们登船 也许有人需要帮助
We could send a probe over to it,
我们可以用探测器
see if we can get some kind of idea what this thing is?
看看是不是能了解更多信息
Do it.
来吧
The energy shows no signs
没有放射性衰变的迹象
of radioactive decay and it's not thermal.
也没有热量
It's not gravitational, our probe is steady on course,
能量场没有引力 探测器行驶稳定
and the light is radiating out,
光线从里面发出
not in, like it would in a black hole.
和黑洞的特征相似
But out from where?
但它是从哪发出来的
That energy signature, I know it.
这种特征 我知道了
It's radiating quintessence!
是第五元素
Ooh! That's weird.
真奇怪
Okay, well, let's not go anywhere near there.
好吧 我们别靠近那里了
We must.
我们必须得去
Hold on. Didn't you just see what happened?
冷静点 你没看见刚刚发生了什么吗
Voltron's compositional strength
战神金刚非常坚硬
far exceeds anything else in this universe.
其制♥作♥材料是独一无二的
We received an Altean distress call,
艾尔提亚人的求救信♥号♥♥
which must mean that someone is alive on the ship.
意味着一定有幸存者在飞船上
As Paladins of Voltron, it is our duty to help.
我们是战神金刚骑士 有责任去援助
Princess, I still think
公主殿下
there's a chance that this whole thing is a trap.
我还是觉得整件事可能是个圈套
Even if it's not a trap, it's far too dangerous to go in there.
就算不是圈套 进去也非常危险
I'll do it myself if I have to.
实在不行我就一个人去
All right, let's take it slow.
好吧 我们慢慢来
Pidge, any chance you can explain what I'm seeing right now?
皮吉 你能解释我现在所看到的吗
The Euclidian space around
围绕飞船的
the ship is obviously some kind of anomaly.
空间呈现异常
But the energy source
能量来源
doesn't originate from anything that registers
和我所理解的事物
with my understanding of how reality works.
一点都对不上号♥
I'll take that as a "No."
那就是"不知道"
I'll scan the ship for biorhythms.
我搜寻生命体征信♥号♥♥
That's strange. I'm not showing any signs of life on the ship.
奇怪 飞船上没有任何生命迹象
Maybe not on this half,
也许不在这一边
but there is more to this ship than we are seeing.
事情没有我们看到的那么简单
We need to go through there.
我们要穿过去
The glowy, exploded area?
穿过这个大火球
Pidge, keep an eye on Voltron's vitals.
皮吉 注意战神金刚的各种数据
Everyone, be prepared to abort if things get hairy.
一旦有异常 马上终止任务
Roger that. Ready to abort immediately.
收到 随时准备终止任务
Guys, my sensors are going crazy.
伙计们 我的传感器出问题了
Technically, we should be torn apart the same way the probe was.
准确来说 我们会像探测器一样 被撕成碎片
But somehow Voltron is completely unaffected
但战神金刚一点事没有
by the stress of the spatial distortion.
完全不受空间压力影响
Hello? What are you seeing?
你还好吗 你看见了什么
I'm losing visual. Hello?
我看不见你了 你还好吗
No!
不
We must have crossed
我们肯定穿过来了
through because that's the front of the ship.
因为那是飞船的前方
Wait.
等等
The back half of this ship, it's gone!
这艘飞船的后面一半 不见了
Coran! Coran! We've lost sight of the Castle.
克兰 克兰 狮堡不在我们的视线范围了
Coran, are you there? Where did he go?
克兰 收到没 他到哪去了
And where did that planet come from?
那个星体是哪来的
According to my sensors,
根据我的感应器
we're still in exactly the same place we were before.
我们仍在之前的位置
Guys, this is gonna sound strange,
伙计们 这恐怕听起来很怪
but now I'm detecting multiple biorhythms aboard the ship.
飞船里有多个生命体征信♥号♥♥
Alteans.
艾尔提亚人
It seems like we've only got one clue
看来要获知真♥相♥
to help us figure out what's going on,
我们只有一条线索
and it's floating right over there.
就是这艘船
Hello? Is anyone here?
有人吗 有人在吗
Oh, man. This place is totally freaking me out.
天啊 这地方好恐怖
Does it feel like a haunted
难道只有我觉得
ghost ship to anybody else? Is it just me?
这是飞船闹鬼吗
So, did the crew abandon ship?
船员弃船了
I don't know, but they
我不知道
couldn't have gotten far without their spacesu...
但是没有飞行服 他们走不远...
Those aren't empty!
有东西在里面
We located the second comet based on King Alfor's information.
我们根据阿尔法王的信息 找到了第二颗彗星
We managed to get it aboard,
我们把它弄上船后
but it seems to be causing massive disturbances.
物体似乎产生出巨大的干扰波
We're heading back to Altea,
我们准备返回艾尔提亚
but I don't know if we'll be able to make it that far.
但我没有把握能成功返航
At this rate...
按照目前的情况...
What happened here?
到底怎么回事
Something deadly.
可怕的事
This still doesn't explain
这还是不能解释
the biorhythms I picked up in this area.
我收到的生命信♥号♥♥
Look out!
小心
No way! Shiro?
这怎么可能 西罗
How...?
怎么...
Stay back!
退后
If you've come for the comet, you'll never get it.
如果你们是为了彗星而来 省省吧
I'll die before I let it fall into Altean hands.
我死也要阻止艾尔提亚人得到它
Shiro, please. My name is not Shiro.
西罗 别这样 我不叫西罗
What the heck is happening right now?
到底发生了什么
Did everyone get amnesia and then wake up with weird accents?
难道患健忘症的人也会忘掉自己的说话方式
You know us? Of course, we do!
你们认识我们 当然了
You're Shiro, our leader. Paladin of the Black Lion?
你是西罗 我们的领队 黑狮的骑士
And you're Slav. I rescued you from a space prison.
你是斯拉夫 我把你从监狱里救出来
You're also slightly crazy. I may be crazy,
你也有点疯了 我可能是疯了
but you've never rescued me from anything before.
但你从来没有拯救过我
Unless...
除非...
you're from an alternate reality. This is an alternate reality.
你来自另一个世界 这是另一个世界
Uh, what's that now?
你们在说什么
I think, when we passed through that glowy, exploded area,
我觉得 当我们穿过那个大火球时
we entered an alternate reality.
我们进入了另一个世界
You mean, like, what Slav was always talking about?
就像斯拉夫一直在唠叨的那样
Well, not you. Well, you, yeah, but a different you.
不是你 是你 是另一个你
One that talks about alternate realities a lot.
那个总是唠叨多重世界的你
Oh, that's him.
完全是他的风格
Why did you attack the captain and his crew?
你们为什么要攻击船长和他的船员
Stay back, Altean. We found the ship this way.
退后 艾尔提亚人 他们不是我们杀的
But I can't say I'm sorry they're gone.
但对于他们的死 我不会说抱歉
Oh, no! More Alteans! Wait! More Alteans?
艾尔提亚人继续有来 还有
Their scanners must have picked up your arrival.
他们肯定捕捉到你们到来的信♥号♥♥
Slav, let's go! If I were you, I'd run.
斯拉夫 咱们走 要是我是你 我会跑
What the heck just happened?
刚刚到底发生了什么
Did he say we're being boarded by Alteans?
他是说艾尔提亚人正在上船
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表