剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
It wasn't that long ago that we thought all Galra were bad.
不久前我们才发现 迦尔拉人中也有好人
Maybe things aren't as black
也许事实
and white as she's making them out to be.
并非她所说那样非黑即白
Keith, these are my people,
吉斯 他们是我的子民
and they may be the strongest allies we have in this war.
他们也许是我们在战争中最有力的盟友
I've tried every scan and test I can think of.
我尝试了所有方法
There's no sign of Voltron anywhere.
都找不到战神金刚
How could I have stopped her? You know how she is.
我怎么可能阻止她 你知道她的个性
I can't understand anything that you're saying,
我听不懂你在说什么
but I'll assume by your tone that that was an insult.
但听你的口气 好像在骂我
Not good.
不好了
You've done it, Allura.
你成功了 阿劳拉
Soon, we'll use the comet
很快 我们就能用彗星
to spread peace throughout every reality.
将和平传播至所有宇宙
What is going on?
发生了什么
Empress, the Guns of Gamara have infiltrated this ship.
女皇陛下 卡梅拉组织的人潜伏在这艘船
These people were working with them.
这些人和他们是一伙的
Let our friends go!
放开我们的朋友
Hira, you and the rest of Altea have turned this universe
希拉 你和其他艾尔提亚人一起 将整个宇宙
into an army of slaves.
变成奴隶军大营
Peace at the sake of freedom!
以自♥由♥为代价的和平
Slaves? Is this true?
奴隶 这是真的吗
Non-cogs are not slaves!
"无意志人"不是奴隶
You're the ones who spread chaos and destruction!
你才是散播混乱和毁灭的人
We're going to scan that little brain of yours
我们会扫描你的大脑
and get every last rebel location.
找出反叛者的所在地
Finally, our wars can end.
终于 我们的战争可以结束了
Allura, we cannot let this happen.
阿劳拉 我们必须阻止这一切
Hira, please.
希拉 求你了
We both want the same thing. Peace.
我们的目标是一致的 和平
Do we?
真的吗
Your weakness has brought nothing but pain and suffering
你的软弱只会让你的子民
to your people at the hands of the Galra.
在迦尔拉人手上受折磨
We have brought peace and order to ours.
我们成功建立了和平与秩序
And, with this comet, we will bring our peace to every reality.
有了这颗彗星 我们会将和平带去所有世界
You're no empress of mine.
你不是我的女皇
And you're no Altean.
你也不是艾尔提亚人
Why are you laughing?
你在笑什么
Because this is the reality where everything works out fine.
在这个世界里 一切都会平安无事
Just in time.
来的正好
Dogpile!
叠罗汉
Let's go.
我们走
Pidge, which way to the lions? To the left!
皮吉 我们的狮子在哪 在左边
Sven! Are you okay? You saved my life!
斯文 你还好吗 你救了我一命
I'll be fine. Just get me to Space Hospital.
我没事 尽快带我去医院就行了
They're blocking our way to the lions! Everyone, hang on!
他们堵住了路 所有人抓紧
Does he do this in every reality?
他在每个现实里都这么做吗
I'll take care of Sven. You just get to your lions!
我来照顾斯文 你们快登上狮子
This is all my fault. I activated the ship.
这都是我的错 我激活了飞船
They're going to dislodge the comet
他们会带走彗星
and have the power to terrorize every reality.
然后得到统治所有世界的力量
No, you can still get the comet away from them.
不 你还有机会把彗星带走
Pidge, scan for the comet.
皮吉 找到彗星
Yep. Already picked up on its elemental signature.
找到它发出的信♥号♥♥了
Everyone, we're going back in to get it. Form Voltron!
所有人 我们回去带走它 组成战神金刚
Okay, now what?
现在怎么办
We need to find the exact spot
我们要找到进来时的准确位置
we came in or else we might not make it home.
不然就回不去了
Take them down. Engage thrusters.
把他们打下来 启动推进器
Thrusters ready. Huh?
推进器准备好了
What's happening? We've lost thrusters!
怎么了 推进器失灵
We're unable to pursue!
我们没办法追击
I love this reality!
我爱这个世界
Take them out!
把他们干掉
I found it!
找到了
No!
不
You're back! Oh, thank the ancients!
你回来了 感谢祖宗
Paladins, can you hear me? Are you okay?
骑士们 听得到吗 你们还好吗
Thank you for answering my distress signal, Voltron.
感谢你们回应了我的呼救信♥号♥♥ 战神金刚
Paladins, can you hear me? Are you okay?
骑士们 能听到我的话吗 你们还好吗
Coran, we're here.
克兰 我们在这
Allura, you did the right thing.
阿劳拉 你的选择没错
You couldn't let Hira get that ore.
绝对不能让希拉拿到矿石
But now, Lotor has it. You didn't know.
但现在洛托拿到了 你也无法预料
That is the problem. We never know.
问题就在这 我们永远无法预料
And that is exactly why my
所以在多年以前
father sent the lions away so many years ago.
我爸爸将狮子送到别的地方
To avoid this reality.
他要避开这个世界
I finally understand. We'll get it back.
我终于明白了 我们会拿回来的
But if we don't? Lotor is always one step ahead of us.
要是不行呢 洛托永远先我们一步
He has a plan for that ore, and if he succeeds,
他抢矿石是有计划的 如果他成功了
the Galra will finally have a weapon as powerful as Voltron.
迦尔拉人就会拥有 和战神一样强大的武器
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表