剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
we all miss Shiro.
大家都想念西罗
I remember what a thrill it was to meet him for the first time
我记得第一次和他见面时的愉悦感
when the two of us carried him out of that garrison hospital.
那时 我们两个把他抬出了驻地医院
I grew up with my dad
我从小和老爸住一起
and Matt telling me stories about him.
马特经常对我说关于他的故事
He was a legend at our house.
他就是个传奇人物
The guy taught me everything I know about being a pilot.
他教会了我驾驭飞船
Which isn't much, but that's more on me.
虽然不多 但我满足了
You're not the only one hurting,
不是只有你感到心痛
We're all right there with you.
我们支持你
But you know that he would be
你也知道 他在的话
the first one to tell us that we have to move on.
他肯定会让我们继续前行
Keith, I know exactly how you feel.
吉斯 我明白你的心情
But our mission is bigger than any one individual.
但我们的使命更重要
Even those who are completely irreplaceable.
比不可或缺的人重要
I know you're right.
你说得对
It's time to figure out how to reform Voltron.
该想想如何重组战神金刚了
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表