剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
He could be tearing them to shreds right now.
他可以把他们撕成碎片
Blow them up, Lotor! He can't.
炸了他们 洛托 他不能
The area he's in is full of Red Syntian Nitrate,
他周围都是红色硝酸盐气体
a highly combustible gas that reacts violently
是一种易燃气体 反应剧烈
to amplified emissions of light.
将增强光的辐射
This is gonna be good.
有意思
This is crazy! We can't see a thing.
这太疯狂了 什么都看不见
Stay together.
跟紧了
He's around here somewhere. I know it.
他就在附近 我知道
There!
那边
Where did he go? No clue.
他去哪了 不知道
Our radars are worthless in here.
雷达在这儿不管用了
Hey, is it just me, or does anyone else get the feeling
除了我 还有谁觉得
this guy is just toying with us?
这家伙在玩弄我们吗
I'm with you, big guy. I'm getting a case of the heebie-jeebies.
我也觉得 大块头 我有点不安
He must have lured us here on purpose. Up there!
他一定是故意把我们引到这里的 在上面
We need to get out of here. We've been led into a trap.
我们得离开 这是个陷阱
The tables have turned. He's flipped the script.
局势扭转了 剧本被改写了
The hunters have become the hunted.
猎人成了猎物
Hunk, shouting taglines is getting us nowhere!
汉克 念叨帮不了我们
Lance is right. Remain calm and get ready.
兰斯说得对 保持冷静 做好准备
He's gonna attack again. Everyone, circle up.
他还会发起攻击 各位 围成圈
We need to be prepared for anything.
我们要准备好面对一切
As soon as you see him, fire with everything you've got.
一旦看见他 就不遗余力进攻
Now! Fire!
现在 开火
Hello? Paladins, help!
有人吗 骑士们 帮帮我
I am impressed that you're able to hide,
躲藏的本领还不赖
but I will find you.
但我会找到你
What happened back there? Where's the rest of the team?
发生什么了 其他人呢
This is all my fault. I followed him right into this trap.
都是我的错 我跟着他进了陷阱
Everyone warned me, but I didn't listen.
大家都在提醒我 但我却没有听
I put the entire team in jeopardy.
我让团队陷入了危险
Yeah, you kinda did.
差不多是这样
But now we gotta fix it.
但现在 我们要补救
You're right. Let's go.
你说的对 走吧
Hello? Anyone?
有人吗
Is anyone there? Hello?
有人吗 听得见吗
Pidge!
皮吉
Hunk!
汉克
Oh, my gosh! OMG. I'm so glad I found you.
天啊 找到你太开心了
Okay, what kind of computery stuff can you do to fix the radar,
发挥你的电脑技术 修好雷达
find everyone and get us all out of here?
带我们离开 好吗
Actually, I can't recalibrate my system without a data constant,
我需要数据来修复系统
which I could have gotten had we not rushed into this gas planet.
但在这种状态的星球 我无法获取数据
So, what are you saying?
所以 什么意思
I'm saying... we're stuck.
我是说... 我们被困住了
Hello? Can anyone hear me?
有人吗 有人听见吗
Okay. Stay calm, Allura.
好吧 冷静 阿劳拉
Think. What would Lance do?
想想 兰斯会怎么做
Hey there, Blue Lion.
你好啊 蓝狮
You know, you're really activating my particle barrier right now.
你真的激活了我的粒子屏障
Nothing works!
完全没用
I've tried asking you nicely, and I've tried commanding you.
我试过好声好气地求你 也试过命令你
What do you want from me?
你到底要我怎样
I can't do this. Everyone depends on me.
我做不到 大家需要我
The universe depends on me, but I can't control everything.
宇宙需要我 但我什么都控制不了
I... I need your help.
我... 我需要你的帮助
I can hear you.
我能听到你
Help me. Guide me. I can't do it alone.
帮帮我 给我指引 我一个人做不到
A sonar map.
声纳地图
Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Blue?
你和我想的一样吗 蓝狮
Someone's learning.
进步很快嘛
Come on.
快点
Almost.
快好了
Nitrate gas!
硝酸盐气波
Now, let's see if this freeze ray works in here.
瞧瞧冰冻射线是否有用吧
I've lost control of the left wing.
我控制不了左翼
Well played, Paladin.
这招不错 骑士
We did it, Blue!
我们成功了 蓝狮
Now, we need to find the other paladins.
现在 我们要找到其他骑士
Hey, Pidge. Here's the scenario.
皮吉 假设情况是这样
You're stranded on a scary gas planet,
你被困在一颗可怕的煤气星球
and you only have one food to eat for the rest of your life.
你剩下的日子里 只能吃一种食物
What's it gonna be?
会是什么
Maybe a burrito? You like burritos, right?
是卷饼吗 你喜欢卷饼吧
Mine would be a burrito.
我会要墨西哥卷饼
Hailing Pidge and Hunk. Are you paladins looking for an exit?
皮吉 汉克 你们在寻找出路吗
No way! You guys found us!
天呐 你们找到我们了
Actually, Allura found you. She found all of us.
实际上 是靠阿劳拉 她找到了所有人
She was able to connect with her lion. Wow! How did you do it?
她可以和狮子交流了 你怎么做到的
I just had to get into a Lance-like mindset
我只是像兰斯那样思考
and stop thinking so much.
不去想太多
Yeah, think like Lance!
对 像兰斯那样思考
Wait a minute! Are you calling me dumb?
等等 你说我傻吗
No, I'm calling you a natural. Naturally dumb.
不 我是说你很自然 自然的傻
Yeah, he was born with it.
对 是与生俱来的
Look, I'm glad we're all making fun of Lance,
开兰斯的玩笑是很愉快
but we still have to find a way out of here.
但是我们还要找到出路
Follow me. I know a way out.
跟着我 我知道一条路
Wait a tick. Everyone, we have company.
等一下 有人来了
It looks like Lotor called for backup.
看来洛托叫了后援
Oh, man. It's always something.
天呐 总有麻烦
We have to form Voltron.
我们必须组成战神金刚
But we were not able to form Voltron the last time we tried.
但是我们上次的尝试失败了
We have to keep trying.
我们要不断尝试
We may have come here fragmented and disorganized,
我们来时可能一盘散沙
but the only way we're
但是出去的唯一办法
getting out of here is if we work together.
就是团结一致
This is our team.
这是我们的团队
Shiro believed in us.
西罗相信我们
We have to believe in ourselves.
我们要相信自己
Who's with me?
谁和我一起
Yeah!
我
Now, form Voltron!
现在 组成战神金刚
I'm picking up an energy signature I haven't seen before.
我发现了一种从未见过的能量信♥号♥♥
Hunk, I'm a leg! Pretty cool, right?
汉克 我组成了腿部 很酷 对吧
Lotor's getting away. Should we go after him?
洛托要逃走了 我们要追吗
No.
不
Pushing the team too hard
正是当初把团队逼得太紧
is what got us in this mess in the first place.
才落得如此困境
We'll face him again when we're ready.
我们准备好了再对付他
Roger that, team leader.
收到 队长
Where are we going? Voltron is back there!
我们往哪走 战神金刚回来了
This is our time to fight!
该我们战斗了
A leader must know when to leave the field of battle.
一名领导者必须知道何时离开战场
We'll face them on a day of our choosing.
我们择日再战
They can form Voltron, after all. Will that be a problem?
他们还是能组成战神金刚了 这会是个麻烦吗
No. An opportunity.
不 这是个机会
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表