剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
Second is figuring out who we're dealing with.
其次 弄清对方身份
You! Lotor sent you to finish off what he started?
是你 洛托派你来清理后患吗
Shiro, we've just boarded the ship.
西罗 我们已经登上飞船
There's no crew in sight. Moving forward with the search.
里面没有机组人员 我们继续搜寻
This way.
这边
Let me finish him off! No, you know the plan!
让我来解决他 不行 按计划行事
My life doesn't matter. All that matters is the empire!
我的命不重要 重要的是保住帝国
Shutting down security.
关闭安保系统
Sounds like the fight next door is over. Let's hurry.
看来那边已经结束战斗了 抓紧时间
Retracting roof.
穹顶开启
Coran, give me a closer look at that.
克兰 拉近让我看看
Is that...?
那是...
The teludav!
是特路达透镜
What, in the name of King Groggery the Infirm, is going on?
我的上帝 怎么回事
The comet should be in here.
彗星应该在这里的
Like, right here.
就这里
Where's the comet? Is it in that ship?
彗星在哪 在那辆飞船里吗
I think the ship is the comet.
我想这辆飞船就是彗星
No, it can't be! He's already made a ship from the comet's ore?
难道他用彗星造出了一艘飞船
Oh, this is bad. More like horrible.
这可不妙 十分不妙啊
Guys...
各位...
There's a piece of the teludav inside the Galra base.
在迦尔拉的基地有一块特路达透镜
The one we used to wormhole Zarkon's ship?
上次大战我们用的那块透镜吗
But they would never be able to operate it without an Altean...
但只有艾尔提亚人才能操纵飞船...
Zarkon's witch! She had Altean markings.
扎肯的魔法师 她有艾尔提亚人的血统
Is anyone else kind of freaking out?
你们有人开始紧张失措了吗
Yep, mark me down for one freak-out.
有 算我一个
Lotor must be nearby.
洛托一定在附近
We need to find him and take him out for good.
我们赶紧找到他 一次性把他打垮
Team, you cannot let Lotor get that ship.
兄弟们 不能让洛托得到那艘飞船
You need to get back to your lions. You need Voltron!
你们快回到狮子那 组成战神金刚
Why take out one ship when we
如果干掉洛托就可以一劳永逸
can stop all of this by taking out Lotor himself?
那何必单单去攻毁这一艘飞船呢
We can't let him keep outsmarting us.
不能总是让他玩弄我们
That's exactly why we can't risk letting Lotor have that ship.
所以才不能冒险让洛托得到那艘飞船
This is too important.
这至关重要
Keith, I want to stop Lotor
吉斯 我和你一样想
just as badly as you, but Shiro has a point.
阻止洛托 但西罗说得也有道理
Okay, you guys go back to the lions.
好的 你们回到狮子那里
I'm gonna search the ship for Lotor.
我留在飞船里继续找洛托
Keith, you need to stick together.
吉斯 你不能单独行动
Yeah, I'm with Shiro on this one. As am I.
是啊 这次我同意西罗 我也是
Me, too. Yeah, man.
没错 对啊
Fine. Let's move.
好吧 我们走吧
I got you, buddy!
有我在呢 兄弟
Pidge, a little help?
皮吉 来搭把手好吗
It's been a long time since I've faced a worthy opponent.
好久没遇到势均力敌的对手了
I'm going to enjoy crushing you.
我会很享受蹂躏你的过程的
We don't have time for this. We need to get to the lions.
我们没时间了 得快去狮子那里
Good idea.
好主意
Zethrid, stop!
泽瑟 站住
Come on! This is our chance to destroy them!
有没有搞错 这是将他们一举摧毁的大好时机
We have what we came for. Stick to the plan.
我们目的达到了 不要节外生枝
Okay, seriously, what is going on? I mean, who were they?
我糊涂了 发生了什么 他们是谁
I've met one of them before, in the weblum.
我之前在宇宙蠕虫中见过他们一次
She stole some of the scaultrite.
她偷走了一些沌石
Allura, you said they had an Altean?
阿劳拉 你是说他们手上有艾尔提亚人吗
They must be trying to
他们一定是想建造一个
build a teludav so they can make wormholes.
特路达透镜来启动虫洞
If Lotor has turned the comet into a ship,
如果洛托把彗星变成了一艘飞船
we have much bigger concerns.
我们就有得忙了
I thought Lotor took over for Zarkon.
我以为洛托接替了扎肯
Why is he attacking a Galra base?
他为什么还袭击迦尔拉基地
I don't know. That's why we have to stop him here and now.
不知道 所以我们的当务之急就是阻止他
We have to stop that cargo ship. On it.
我们得拦下那个货船 马上办
That must be the ship made from the comet.
那一定就是用彗星造出的飞船
Then let's be careful.
那要多加小心
Raise particle barrier. Fire Castle defenses.
开启粒子屏障 狮堡防御系统进行射击
A quick little bugger, isn't it?
小东西还挺敏捷
I've never seen something that size move that fast.
从没见过这么大的飞船可以如此迅速移♥动♥
That blast cut right through the particle barrier!
冲击波炸破了粒子屏障
Team, where are you?
组员们 你们在哪
We can't take another hit like that!
再挨一次 我们就完了
Form sword!
组成光芒神剑
Keep Voltron engaged until the cargo ship is out of range.
缠住战神金刚 直到货船离开射程范围
Do not be drawn in. The sword strike is his most deadly blow.
不要掉以轻心 光芒神剑是他的必杀技
It's too quick!
它太快了
Guys, the cargo ship is escaping with the teludav inside of it.
伙计们 货船试图带着透镜逃跑
I thought taking down the ship
打掉这艘彗星制♥造♥的飞船
made from the comet was the most important thing.
不是我们的当务之急吗
We still can't let Lotor get away with the teludav.
但也不能让洛托带着透镜跑掉
Shiro's right. We need to destroy it.
西罗说得对 我们得摧毁它
But the comet is right here! We need to take it down!
但彗星就在眼前 我们也得解决它
Keith, the cargo ship is getting away!
吉斯 货船就要不见了
We have them right where we want them.
这就是我们要的效果
They can either defend
他们或者进行防御
or go after the teludav and leave themselves vulnerable.
或者不顾自身安危去追回特路达
Guys, the teludav's getting away.
伙计们 特路达就要消失了
Keith, what should we do?
吉斯 我们该怎么做
You're going to have to lower your shield, shoot the cargo ship,
你们要撤下盾牌 朝货船开火
and deal with the consequences.
然后承担后果
We can beat this ship first, and then get the cargo ship.
我们可以先打掉飞船 再集中火力打货船
There's not enough time!
这样时间不够
You need to make a decision!
只能选一个
Hunk, get your bayard ready.
汉克 准备好你的启动钥匙
On my cue, we're gonna lower the shield and shoot the cargo ship.
听我口令 我们撤下盾牌 朝货船开火
Ready? Ready!
准备好了吗 好了
They're going to attack the cargo ship.
他们打算攻击货船
Prepare to fire as soon as the shield goes down.
一旦盾牌撤下 你就开火
Go!
行动
Fire now!
开火
Fire again!
继续开火
Your failure is most disappointing.
你的表现叫人♥大♥失所望
Return before more Galra ships converge on your location.
马上归队 迦拉尔军队正往这里来
So, Lotor was attacking the
所以 是洛托攻击迦拉尔基地
Galra base and trying to steal the teludav?
并试图偷走特路达透镜吗
None of this makes any sense.
这完全说不通
We can talk about this later. They're getting away!
以后再说这个 他们要跑了
We need to go after them. No. Get back to the Castle.
我们得去追他们 不必 返回狮堡
Something strange is going on here, and we need to figure it out.
事情蹊跷 我们需要先搞清楚
I'm sorry I had to step in back there.
抱歉当时我不得不介入
I thought I had it under control.
我以为尽在掌握之中
You need to learn to pick your battles.
你要学会做出选择
Sometimes, you have to make hard choices.
有时你就是要做出艰难的决定
I'm no good at this. Yes, you are.
这不是我的强项 你错了
It was your quick thinking that prevented Lotor
是你的灵机一动才没让洛托
from getting away with the teludav.
带着特路达跑掉
You're gonna get there.
你会成功的
The Black Lion has chosen you. I'm proud of you, Keith.
黑狮选择了你 我为你骄傲 吉斯
I can't remember anything, except that whoever it was
我什么都不记得了 只知道那个人
had the correct landing codes.
拥有降落代码
I swear! You must believe me!
我发誓 你要相信我
I believe you, but you still must pay for your failure.
我相信你 但你仍需为此付出代价
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表