剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
No! I'm gonna find him.
不 我会找到他的
Shiro is the one person who
西罗是唯一一个
never gave up on me. I won't give up on him.
从未放弃过我的人 我也不会放弃他的
No one is to be allowed in Emperor Zarkon's chamber.
不许任何人进入扎肯大帝的房♥间
Vrepit sa.
忠诚
Excuse me. What is it, Commander Throk?
不好意思 什么事 斯洛克指挥官
Would it be possible to speak to Zarkon today?
今天我能和扎肯谈话吗
Another planet was lost
又一个星球沦入了反抗派之手
to rebellion and I feel he must be informed.
我觉得他需要了解情况
Zarkon is fully briefed on all imperial matters.
扎肯已经知道所有的情况
He certainly doesn't need your input. Of course.
他不需要你的汇报 说得对
It is just that I fear if we do not take decisive action soon,
不过 如果不马上采取行动
the Empire will crumble completely.
帝国将崩溃
Rebel activity should be crushed with our full might
我们应全力消灭叛乱行为
before more planets are inspired to fight against us.
否则会有更多的星球反抗我们
Lotor has arrived at headquarters at Zarkon's request
应扎肯的要求 洛托已到总部
to take command of the Empire.
他将指挥我们
Under Zarkon's guidance, of course.
当然了 扎肯要指导他的
Lotor?
洛托
Why is he not at his father's bedside?
他为何不待在他父亲身边
Zarkon needs no one by his bedside. Least of all, you.
扎肯不需要别人守着他 特别是你
It is our honor to have you all here together.
很荣幸召集大家
I had the biggest bunker back on Puig,
在普伊 我的地下室最大
but it wasn't nearly this nice.
但没有这里舒适
Well, I spent the last decade
过去十年 我睡在
sleeping in a spiny thistle thicket.
充满荆棘的灌木丛
You look wonderful though, Princess.
公主 你看起来气色很好
I'm glad I put on my best tarp.
幸亏我穿了最好的衣服来这里
Welcome, everyone. Welcome.
欢迎大家
I've prepared a few Earth
我为你们
canapes for our distinguished guests to enjoy
准备了地球上的一些美食
while we talk galactic diplomacy.
我们边吃边谈
The Blade of Marmora has gathered this intelligence.
马摩拉之刃搜集了下列情报
As you can see, the Galra
从图像看出
Empire is still the most massive ruling force
迦尔拉帝国依然是这个宇宙
the universe has ever seen.
最强大的力量
The sheer size of it is almost incomprehensible.
其统治范围大得难以理解
It seems like it could rule another 10,000 years.
似乎其统治还能延续一万年
Not the way I would have started this pep talk, but okay.
这番话可不那么鼓舞人心 但我接受
However, we are beginning
不过 我们看到
to see signs of increased rebel activity
在帝国内部 反抗活动
from within the Empire.
有所增加
We have a strategy to bring these forces together,
我们制定了计划 聚集这些力量
free more planets, grow our numbers,
解放更多的星球 增加我们的人数
and accumulate an army
最终合成一支军队
that can defeat the Galra in major battles.
在战斗中打败迦尔拉人
But without your help, it will be impossible.
但是 如果没有你们的帮助 这无法完成
The forces will all fight behind Voltron, right?
这些队伍都在战神金刚的领导下 对吧
Yes, where is Voltron?
战神金刚在哪里
The people you see before you are the Paladins of Voltron.
在你们面前的 是战神的骑士
Together, they pilot the
他们驾驶狮子
mighty lions that form the great warrior.
一起组成战神金刚
Excellent! Can they form Voltron now?
非常好 可以现在组成战神吗
Uh, well... We can't form Voltron, okay?
这个嘛... 我们做不到
We can fly the lions, but Voltron is not happening.
我们可以驾驶狮子 但战神不会出现
What he means is that right now they can't do it, but...
他是说 现在不行 以后会...
But nothing. Shiro is gone. He was the Black Lion.
不是 西罗失踪了 他是黑狮
And until we find him, there is no Voltron.
找不到他 就无法组成战神金刚
The lions are still a substantial fighting force
狮子依然是主力军
and this Castle is also a considerable weapon.
这艘船也是不可忽视的力量
The Blade of Marmora can lead you.
马摩拉之刃可以领导你们
My people have been enslaved for centuries
几百年来 我们一直被
by soldiers who look exactly like you.
你这种模样的人奴役
Yes! Our people have heard
民众听说过
the legend of Voltron, how he defeated Zarkon.
战神金刚打败扎肯的传奇故事
That is what gave them hope.
这是他们曾经的希望
What are we supposed to tell them now?
现在我们跟他们说什么
Tell them to stand up and fight for themselves!
跟他们说 为自己而战
Voltron is gone!
战神金刚已经不在了
Pizza roll? Pig in a blanket?
还来点披萨吗 还是猪肉
I'll have a pizza roll.
给我来点披萨
I tried to speak with Lord Zarkon today,
今天我想跟扎肯大帝说话
but the witch stopped me again.
但被那个巫婆阻止了
I fear the Emperor's
我很担心
condition may be worse than she is telling us.
大帝的情况也许比她说的要糟
I'm not sure he will ever return to the throne.
也许他不能继续带领我们了
Agreed. And now Prince Lotor is taking over?
同意 那么就是洛托王子接管了
We've fought by Zarkon's side forever,
我们一直为扎肯而战
and now we are passed over by this exiled brat.
现在却被这个被流放的小鬼无视
I've heard rumors he fights
有传言
alongside his enlisted men like a lowly private.
他召集了一些人马 像卑鄙的海盗那样打仗
Worse than that, his top generals aren't even pure Galra.
更糟的是 他的将领都不是纯种迦尔拉人
They are half-breeds at best. He has no honor.
他们最多也就是混种 他没荣誉感
Some say he allows the planets he conquers
据说 他允许征服下的星球
to continue to rule themselves.
自我统治
Can you imagine? Clearly he's a dangerous lunatic.
真不可思议 他就是个疯子
I've already spoken with the other officers in my sector.
我和其他军官谈过了
They've all agreed to back me if I fight for the throne.
如果我去争王位 他们愿意支持我
Normally, I would never think of such a thing, but...
一般来说 我不会有这样的想法...
What choice do we have?
我们还有什么选择
Then you'll support me?
你会支持我了
Yes.
是的
Who's this little fellow?
这家伙是谁
I don't know. I've never seen him before.
不知道 从来没见过
Lotor!
洛托
Throk. You wish to challenge me?
斯洛克 你想挑战我吗
Then come down and claim your crown.
那就下来拿你的王冠
True Galra do not take the throne
真正的迦尔拉人
by stirring up insurrection in darkened chambers.
不会通过阴谋诡计来取得王位
They rise through honorable rite of combat.
他们会用战斗的方式
Defeat me here and the throne is yours.
在这里打败我 王位就是你的
I gladly accept your offer.
我接受你的邀请
Now all will see who is the rightful leader.
大家将会看到谁是真正的领袖
I have fought thousands of battles
我参加过无数的战役
and left many enemies much more fearsome than you
死于我手下的敌人
wasting on the battlefields.
比你厉害得多
You have flawless technique, that I'll grant you.
我承认你 你的招数很完美
Still, you must realize at some point,
但是你要知道
that your repetitive attacks are getting you nowhere.
重复的进攻套路是没用的
Your tactics are stale.
你的策略已过时
And in the end, your own aggression is your undoing.
最终 你的好斗导致了你的失败
Lotor! Lotor! Lotor! Lotor!
洛托 洛托 洛托
My father built our Empire on the bones of his enemies.
我父亲用敌人的尸骨建立了帝国
But the time has come to change the old ways,
但该做出改变了
and inspire not fear from those we rule, but loyalty.
我们要的是忠诚 而不是恐惧
We must not waste our energy fighting to keep our subjects down,
我们不要浪费资源去消灭一个个敌人
but rather multiply it, by
我们要扩充帝国
allowing those worthy to rise and join our ranks.
让其他星球加入我们的行列
The Universe can no longer doubt our strength.
我们的力量不再被任何星球质疑
Each ally gained only makes us stronger,
每一个盟友都会使我们更强
while those who continue to stand against us...
而那些执迷不悟者...
will be crushed.
将被消灭
Lotor, we pledge our loyalty to you.
洛托 我们向您效忠
Vrepit sa.
忠诚
Lotor! Lotor! Lotor! Lotor! Lotor! Lotor!
洛托 洛托 洛托
That went well.
干得不错
The masses are easily manipulated.
这些人很容易搞定的
Have Throk transferred out to the Ulippa System immediately.
将斯洛克遣送到冰原星系
Let him rot with the ice worms.
让他和冰虫一起待到死吧
Hey, man. Listen...
兄弟 听我说...
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表