剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
Put down your weapons!
放下你们的武器
Alteans! It can't be.
艾尔提亚人 不可能
Empress!
尊敬的女皇
Uh, I'm confused. What is going on?
我混乱了 这怎么回事
Are you Empress Allura? I am Princess Allura.
你是阿劳拉女皇吗 我是阿劳拉公主
Please, stand.
请起身
I am Commander Hira, Empress. How can you be here?
我是指挥官希拉 女皇陛下 您怎么会在这里
You put down the Galra Uprising and established the Altean Empire
一万年前你阻止了迦尔拉人的暴♥乱♥
10,000 years ago.
建立了艾尔提亚王国
Where we're from, all the Alteans were wiped out by Zarkon
在我们的世界 扎肯毁灭了你们的星球
when he destroyed your planet.
杀死了所有的艾尔提亚人
Where did you come from?
你们来自哪里
Amazing. Your theory about Voltron was finally proven correct.
不可思议 你对战神金刚的理论是正确的
I was personally hoping to see some more fireworks
我本人希望它钻进那个光环时
when it hit that energy swirl.
能再次看到璀璨的烟火
I guess all of the previous attempts to get it out
之前所有的烟火
were just more enjoyable to watch.
我觉得很好看
For me, not for your pilots.
不过 对你的手下就不是好事了
Voltron made it through because he is made of the same material
战神金刚毫发无损 是因为他的坚固程度
as that comet that King Alfor tried to hide from my father.
与阿尔法王不想让我父亲得到的那颗彗星一样
Now, let's see if the new paladins bring it back out to us.
现在就看那些人能否帮我们把它带回来
But what if Voltron is unable to escape the other dimension?
万一战神金刚无法从那个维度出来怎么办
It's another reality, Ezor.
是另一个世界 埃佐
What if they aren't able to escape the other reality ?
要是他们无法从另一个世界逃脱 怎么办
If Voltron disappears from our world, then we win.
要是战神金刚从我们的世界消失 我们就赢了
If they make it out with the comet, we'll take it from them.
如果他们带着东西出来 我们把它夺走
It's a win either way.
不管怎样 我们都赢
This is the comet Commodore Trayling
这肯定是特雷灵在发送信息时
must've been talking about in his transmission.
提到的那个彗星
It seems to be caught between two realities, just like the ship.
它就像飞船一样 卡在两个世界之间
Could you obtain a sample for us with your lion?
你可以取一些样本吗
I can try.
我试试
Amazing.
棒极了
It's Voltron. What?
是战神金刚 什么
I mean, it's not Voltron, obviously,
很明显 这不是战神金刚
but the readings from this
但彗星发出的信♥号♥♥
comet are the same ones Zarkon was searching for.
就是扎肯之前一直在寻找的
The same ones that led us to the Blue Lion.
也是这信♥号♥♥ 使我找到了蓝狮
That's how you were able to pass through to this reality.
所以你们能来到现在这个世界
Your vehicle was made from the same trans-reality material.
你们的飞船能进行时空穿越
So, that's why Voltron's so powerful.
所以战神金刚那么强大
With this material, Altea can
有了这个 艾尔提亚人可以
create their own trans-reality traveling ships.
制♥造♥能穿越时空的飞船
We can spread our peace and stability to all realities.
我们可以把和平与稳定传播到所有世界
General Hira, I have just
希拉将军
stumbled across something in this ship's hold
我发现船舱有样东西
that will ensure Altea's rule for millennia to come.
能保证艾尔提亚人的长久统治
So, the Alteans of this reality defeated the Galra?
这个世界里的艾尔提亚人打败了迦尔拉人
Led by you, My Empress.
是因为有您的带领 女皇陛下
Without your will to fight and avenge the loss of your father,
没有您的意志 以及为父报仇的决心
Altea would not have been able to spread peace and stability
艾尔提亚无法将和平与稳定
throughout the universe.
传播至整个宇宙
That's the last of them. Do you think this plan will work?
这是最后一个了 这个计划能成功吗
Don't worry. I'm 60 percent
别担心 这个计划在
sure this is one of the 15 percent of realities
百分之十五的现实里会成功
where this plan works 100 percent of the time.
我有六成把握 我们在其中一个现实里
Do you think the people
那些从另一个现实来的人
from the other reality will join the Alteans?
会不会加入艾尔提亚人的队伍
If they're really my friends from another reality,
如果在另一个现实里 他们是我的朋友
there's a 72 percent chance they'll figure out what's right.
他们有百分之七十二的可能 会选择正确的事
Defeating Zarkon was the first step,
打败扎肯只是第一步
but we refuse to give up until
我们要坚持到
all worlds know the true peace Altea has achieved.
所有的世界都了解艾尔提亚人提倡的真和平
That is so wonderful!
这真是太棒了
No struggle, no wars.
没有抗争 没有战争
That doesn't even sound possible.
听起来不可思议
Is it not? Look at Moxilous.
是有一点 看看莫斯勒
For generations, his people have been in constant battle
几百年来 他的子民一直在打仗
with the other planets in their system.
和邻居星球为敌
It was a barbaric, futile existence. But look at him now.
这是野蛮 毫无意义的 但现在不同了
So, what changed? The hoktril.
有什么变化吗 心灵净化器
Our civilization's most advanced technological achievement.
我们文明最先进的科技成果
What does that do?
这有什么用
It saps the fighting force from our enemies.
它弱化敌人的战斗力量
Their will, you might say.
就是弱化敌人的意志
Advancements have been made.
我们一直在进步
Citizens that might have
在阿劳拉统治时代
been casualties of war in Empress Allura's day
承受着战争创伤的人♥民♥
can now be rehabilitated.
可以进行心理康复了
Entire races who warred for millennia can now know peace
战斗了千年的种族可以体会和平的滋味
and help us to further our new world.
帮我们巩固新世界
So, they become a part of the Altean peace movement?
他们都是艾尔提亚和平运动的一份子吗
You mean, slave labor?
他们都是奴隶吗
Oh, no, no. They're not slaves because they don't have will.
他们算不上奴隶 因为他们没有自己的意志
Slaves are always trying to escape or revolt.
奴隶只知道逃跑和叛变
The non-cogs are content doing what they're told.
这些"无意志人"只会按吩咐办事
Preservation of life is the Altean Empire's highest priority.
保护生命是艾尔提亚帝国的头等大事
And with this material,
有了这个
we can do even more than we thought possible.
我们能实现的目标要比想象中的多
But you're taking away their free will.
但你夺走了他们的个人意志
The same will that would end your life with no remorse.
那些意志会无情的夺走你的生命
Thanks to us, no innocent will lose its life
多亏了我们 邪恶的意志不能再
to the free will of an evil being.
夺取无辜者的生命
Empress Allura, let me show you something.
阿劳拉女皇 让我给您看样东西
This is our Altea.
这就是艾尔提亚
Come with me. Allow me to
跟我来
show you the magnificence it has achieved.
让我向您展示它伟大的成就
Is anyone else getting a strange vibe from these guys?
有人和我一样 觉得这些家伙怪怪的吗
Yeah, there's definitely something off about these Alteans.
这些艾尔提亚人肯定有问题
I mean, is it me or did
到底是
they pretty much scramble the big dude's brain?
还是这些家伙干扰了大块头的大脑
Yoo-hoo! Up here!
抬头看
Whoa! How'd you find us?
你怎么找到我们的
I figured there was a high probability that--
有很高的可能性...
Wait, stop. Nope. Never mind.
等等 打住 我不想知道
We gotta get to Keith and Allura
我们必须找到吉斯和阿劳拉
and figure out a way to stop the Alteans from getting that comet.
然后想办法阻止艾尔提亚人拿到彗星
Already on it. We just need
早就准备好了
to do one more thing and you guys can help.
我们只需要再做一件事 你们可以帮忙
Perfect! I had a feeling the Guns of Gamara were on this ship.
完美 我就觉得卡梅拉的人在船上
But I didn't know Empress
只是没想到
Allura's friends would be working with them.
阿劳拉女皇的朋友和他们是一伙的
Returning to Altea...
回到艾尔提亚...
It seemed like such an impossible dream,
这真像一场梦
I could never allow the thought.
真是无法想象
Allura, this might not be the Altea you remember.
阿劳拉 这不是你记忆中的艾尔提亚
You're right.
你说的没错
This Altea is home to a people
这个艾尔提亚星球的人♥民♥
who made sure that the Galra
成功阻止了迦尔拉人
scourge was unable to spread across the universe,
不断祸害宇宙
as it did in your reality.
而你们不行
Empress, I assure you,
女皇陛下 我向您保证
we will do everything in our power to help.
我们会尽一切努力来帮忙
The comet in this ship's hold
船舱里的彗星
possesses the ability to travel between realities.
可以让我们游走在各个世界
If you will activate this ancient ship's power,
如果您愿意启动这艘古老的飞船
we can fly forward and remove the comet from the tear.
我们把彗星取走
We can use it to travel to your universe and bring peace there,
然后到达你的世界 为你们带来和平
even to the Galra.
为迦尔拉人带来和平
Maybe you should think about this, Allura.
再考虑一下 阿劳拉
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表