剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
You're not suggesting we use tallow?
如果必要 只能如此
If you have to.
动物脂油怎么了 彭奇先生
What's wrong with tallow, Mr Penge?
孩子 如果你喜欢闻烤羊脂的味道 就没什么
Nothing, boy, if you enjoy the smell of melting mutton fat.
自从你的哥哥乔治
I haven't seen anything so
搬来之后 我还没见过这么豪华的场面呢
splendid since your brother George was here.
我哥哥乔治是个挥霍浪费的傻瓜
My brother George was an extravagant fool.
我应该必须将第二支舞留给大公爵
I suppose I must save the first two dances for the Grand Duke.
您查清我该如何称呼他了吗
Did you find out how I should address him?
至高无上的殿下
Votre Altesse Imperiale.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人在议院都说法语
The Russians speak French at court.
但他到底是殿下 还是大公爵殿下呢
But is he an Imperial Highness or a Grand Ducal Highness?
墨勋爵应该来的 他很了解这些事情
Lord M should be here. He always knows these things.
我想他应该在路上了吧 夫人
I expect he's on his way, Ma'am.
我以为他应该已经到了
I thought he'd be here by now!
我不想独自一人去宴会
I don't want to walk in without him.
波特曼夫人捎来了口信 勋爵阁下
There is a message from Lady Portman, My Lord.
她说自己知道今天是什么日子
She says she knows what day it is,
但是女王需要您
but the Queen is asking for you.
徳丽娜 你看上去真迷人
Oh, Drina, how charming you look.
但是记住 你不仅仅是来享乐的
But remember, you're not only here to enjoy yourself.
所有的大使都会到场
All the ambassadors will be here,
当然 还有大公爵
plus, of course, the Grand Duke.
所有人都会期待你的表现
The world will be watching.
所以不要喝太多香槟
So don't drink too much champagne.
或者与同一舞伴跳太多支舞
Or dance too often with the same partner.
这样放正一点
Just a little this way.
墨勋爵在哪里 他几个小时前就该到了
Where is Lord M? I expected him hours ago.
我想他很快就会来了 夫人
I am sure he'll be here soon, Ma'am.
至高无上的殿下 俄♥国♥大公爵亚历山大
His Imperial Highness, the Grand Duke Alexander of Russia.
欢迎 我们很高兴您能来
Bienvenu. Nous sommes enchantÈe de vous voir.
女王陛下 对于您的继位
Your Majesty, I bring the felicitations of my father
父亲托我带来他的庆贺之情
the Emperor on your accession to the throne.
您会说英文 - 能请陛下跳支舞吗
You speak English! - Will Your Majesty do me the honour?
你怎么才来 - 看来她把一切都处理得很好
You have been missed. - She seems to be managing quite well.
我一直在到处找你
I have been looking for you everywhere.
你必须马上去休息室
You are needed in the retiring room right away.
所有的夜壶都需要清理
All the chamber pots need emptying.
但那是女佣的活啊
But that's a chambermaid's job.
我想你也能做吧 对吗
I think you can probably manage, don't you?
我一直在观察 所有的夫人们
I've been observing all the ladies,
但所有人都不及您的舞姿
but none of them dance as well as you.
请问能有幸邀您跳舞吗
Please, will you do me the honour?
如果您执意 - 当然
If you insist. - I do.
你准备整晚都这么看着她吗
Are you going to watch her all night?
她真的很单纯
She's completely artless, of course.
她一有想法就会表达出来
She no sooner has a thought than she expresses it.
作为一个女王 她太冲动了 然而...
She's too impulsive for a queen, and yet...
您闻到了吗 动物脂油的味道
Can you smell it? The tallow?
不会吧 接下来呢 彭奇先生
Oh, you didn't? What next, Mr Penge?
怎么了吗
Having trouble?
我真没想到 俄♥国♥人这么帅
I had no idea Russians were so handsome.
但不礼貌啊 他的手往哪里放呢
But not civilised. Look where he's putting his hand!
可怜的女王
The poor Queen!
阿尔佛雷德勋爵 我想
Lord Alfred, I think it's time
大公爵是时候该另找舞伴了
the Grand Duke found another dancing partner.
恕我无礼 尊贵的大公爵
I beg your pardon, Your Imperial Highness,
但是彼得堡那边传来了消息
there's a messenger from Petersburg.
让他等着
Tell him to wait.
阁下 我想事态很紧急
I believe, sir, it is urgent.
真是太可恶了 这么紧急吗
This is outrageous! Surely this could have waited?
我能邀您跳一支舞吗
May I have the honour?
我以为您不会来了
I thought you weren't going to come.
我有重要事情需要处理
I had a matter to attend to.
我以为您生我的气了
I thought perhaps you were cross with me.
对您吗 永远不会
You? Never.
看来有人替代了您的位置
It seems you have been supplanted.
如果她打算做什么傻事 那就真的太不幸了
It would be unfortunate if she were to do anything foolish.
也许我们能找到办法阻止事情发生
Perhaps you and I can find a way to prevent that.
我想一切尽在掌握之中 先生
I think we have that situation in hand, sir.
我只是提出来而已 夫人 如果您需要我
I only mean to say, Ma'am, that should you require it,
我必会全力支持您
you can count on my support.
您跳得太好了 希望每天晚上都能和您跳舞
You dance so well. I wish I could dance with you every night.
您还太年轻
You are very young.
我十八岁了
I am 18!
已经能当女王了
Old enough to be queen.
您年纪也不大 墨勋爵 - 但愿是这样吧
You are not old, Lord M. - If only that were true.
弗洛拉夫人好像怀孕了 - 当然不可能
I think Lady Flora is with child. - Surely not!
从苏格兰回来的时候
When she came back from Scotland,
她与康罗伊同乘一辆马车呢
she shared a coach with Conroy quite alone.
弗洛拉夫人和约翰爵士吗
Lady Flora and Sir John!
就在妈妈的眼皮底下吗
Right under Mama's nose.
约翰爵士
Sir John!
您为什么不跳舞呢...
Why aren't you dancing...
邀请弗洛拉夫人跳舞啊
with Lady Flora?
我想您很愿意和她跳一支舞吧
I believe she is your preferred partner.
你真的喝不了香槟 徳丽娜
You never could take champagne, Drina.
夫人 我警告过您
Ma'am, I did warn you.
在您陷入难堪之前 我建议您回去休息
Now I suggest you retire before you embarrass yourself.
不要再来对我指手画脚了 约翰爵士
You cannot lecture me any more, Sir John.
我不会再听你的话了
I will not listen to you.
而且如果我的母亲知道你的真面目
And if my mother only knew what you were like,
她也不会听你的话
she would not listen to you either.
夫人 公爵夫人想和您谈谈
Ma'am, the Duchess was hoping for a word.
妈妈派你来
Mama sent you?
派你来命令我吗
To tell me what to do?
夫人 这里太热了
Ma'am, it's very hot in here.
不如我们去露台走走吧
Perhaps we should take a walk out on the balcony.
我想您累了吧 夫人
I'm afraid you're tired, Ma'am.
也许您该回去休息了 - 我不想休息
Perhaps you should retire. - I don't want to retire.
我想和你跳舞
I want to dance with you.
今晚不行...
Not tonight...
夫人
Ma'am.
正如您所见 女爵阁下
As you can see, Baroness,
我正在清点宫殿的
I'm making an inventory of the
蜂蜡蜡烛需求量 这样我就能
beeswax candle consumption for the palace, so that I
精准地预订下周需要的数量了
can place an accurate order for next week.
我们可不想再使用动物脂油蜡烛了 对吧
We don't want to resort to tallow again, do we?
但是这些蜡烛怎么办呢
But what will you do with all those candles?
有些连碰都没被碰过
Some of them are barely touched.
想必这些能被再次使用吧
Surely they can be used again?
王室宫殿一直以来的惯例
It has always been the custom to light fresh tapers
就是每天晚上都要点上新蜡烛
every evening in the royal households.
若要再次使用
To reuse them would require
需要得到宫务大臣的许可
written permission from the Lord Chamberlain.
希望煤气灯能早日装好
Well, the sooner the gas lighting is installed the better.
还得到宫务大臣的许可
Written permission from the Lord Chamberlain.
你接下来还准备怎么编 彭奇先生
Whatever will you say next, Mr Penge?
煤气灯 她刚说煤气灯 - 没错
Gas lighting. She said gas lighting. - Yes.
你得另寻额外收入了
You'll need to find a new perk.
快捡回来 达什
Fetch it, Dash.
徳丽娜 你想见我吗 - 妈妈
Drina, you wanted to see me? - Mama.
您必须马上送走弗洛拉夫人和约翰爵士
You must send Lady Flora and Sir John away immediately.
我不想在这里看到他们
I do not want them here.
我也不想要他们参加加冕礼
I certainly do not want them at the coronation.
那你想要什么 - 说英文 妈妈
Du willst was? - Speak English, Mama!
我不明白 徳丽娜
I don't understand, Drina!
妈妈
Mama.
我很遗憾 但是
I'm sorry, but I believe
我认为 他们有私通
there's been a criminal conversation between them.
你一定注意到 弗洛拉夫人怀孕了吧
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表