剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
维多利亚
第一季 第三集
第三集
布罗克特别♥墅♥
利奧波德二世(Leopold II of Belgium)
(比利时国王 刚果自♥由♥邦的创立人和拥有者)
亚历山大·米哈伊洛维奇(亚历山大二世)
(俄♥国♥皇帝 海军军官 著作家 探险家)
乔治·威廉·腓特烈·查尔斯亲王
(第二代剑桥公爵 1837年成为陆军上校)
弗朗西斯·阿尔伯特·奥古斯都·查尔斯·埃曼纽尔
(阿尔伯特亲王 维多利亚的表弟)
一人一票
一人一票
爱德华亲王 肯特公爵
爱德华亲王 肯特公爵
画像为伊丽莎白一世 终身未婚
夏洛特公主因难产而过世
德国巴伐利亚州北部城市
英国大不列颠岛西南部地区
由工人组成的党派
工人阶级希望通过政♥治♥变革 来提高自己的经济地位
宪♥章♥运动主要方式为罢♥工♥示♥威♥ 和递请♥愿♥书
唐尼采蒂歌♥剧《拉美莫尔的露琪亚》选段
位于南威尔士蒙默思郡
英国威尔士原郡名
位于布罗克公园的经典乡村别♥墅♥
生活在东欧大草原(乌克兰及俄♥罗♥斯♥南部)的游牧民
独♥立♥的武装力量 并不单独服从于任何政♥权♥
罗伯特·杜德利是伊丽莎白女王一世的亲密好友
从女王上任起就一直陪伴左右 他追求女王很多年
英国东南部的港口
比利时西北部城市
英国浪漫主义诗人威廉·华兹华斯名句
他主张"平静中回忆起来的情感"
勋爵们 阁下们...
My Lords and Gentlemen...
目前战争的平息 证实了...
The external tranquillity, which at present happily prevails...
此时此刻正是
make this a fortunate
国家内阁的幸运时期
time in the government of this great nation.
我祈求全能的上帝 能听从你们的忠告 继续赐福
I pray the blessings of Almighty God may rest upon your counsel.
举枪致敬
Present arms!
瞄准
Aim!
开枪啊 - 来啊
Come on! - Come on!
以女王之名 开枪
In the name of the Queen! Fire!
我昨天表现怎么样 墨勋爵
How was I yesterday, Lord M?
我尽量不让自己 看坎伯兰徳舅舅
I was trying so hard not to look at my Uncle Cumberland.
他一直对我怒目而视
He was glaring at me so ferociously.
他当时一定想阻止我说下去
I believe he was trying to put me off.
很明显是的 夫人
It's very likely, Ma'am.
我受够舅舅们了
I am plagued by uncles.
我母亲的兄弟 利奥波德
My mother's brother Leopold
写信说他会过来拜访
has written to say he's coming to visit.
您如何看待这件事呢
And how delighted you look at the prospect?
他想来教育我 婚姻是我的责任
He wants to lecture me on how it is my duty to get married.
并不是所有女王都会结婚 夫人
Not all Queens marry, Ma'am.
您觉得她孤独吗
Do you think she was lonely?
我想... 她... 找到了自己的同伴
I believe... she... found companions.
我现在并无意结婚
Well, I have no intention of marrying at present.
我见过很多婚姻 都不太幸福
I have not seen so many happy marriages.
我也是 夫人
Neither have I, Ma'am.
我的婚姻也是
Neither have I.
抱歉打扰 陛下... 有信使来报
Excuse me, Majesty... There is a messenger asking
说墨尔本勋爵应当立即回宫
that Lord Melbourne should return to the House at once.
国王利奥波德陛下
His Majesty King Leopold!
欢迎来到白金汉宫 利奥波德舅舅
Welcome to Buckingham Palace, Uncle Leopold.
你从我们家族 继承了如此优秀的身姿
How fortunate that you have inherited your excellent posture
这是多么幸运的事情 维多利亚
from our side of the family, Victoria.
这弥补了你身高的缺陷
It quite makes up for your lack of inches.
我只是在想 如果可怜的夏洛特还活着
Just think if my poor dear Charlotte and our child had survived,
那住在这镀金大殿里的 就是我了...
I would be living in these gilded halls...
至于你 毋庸置疑 将会在科堡 过完清白的一生
And you, no doubt, would be leading a blameless life in Coburg.
姐姐
Oh, sister.
亲爱的弟弟
Dear brother.
很高兴见到你
I am so happy to see you.
你必须和维多利亚谈谈阿尔伯特
You must talk to Victoria about Albert.
为什么利奥波德舅舅 要和我说阿尔伯特的事情 妈妈
Why should Uncle Leopold talk to me about Albert, Mama?
他遭遇什么意外了吗
Has he had an accident?
恰恰相反 阿尔伯特刚刚完成学业
On the contrary, Albert has finished
并且他是一位 非常出色的年轻人
his studies and is the most admirable young man.
我的侄子会是你丈夫的不二人选
You could not hope for a better husband, than my nephew.
那自从我们上次见过之后 他一定改变了不少
Then he must have changed since the last time I saw him.
他当时不笑
He didn't smile, he didn't
也不跳舞 而且舞会一半还睡着了
dance and he fell asleep at half-past nine.
你和所有年轻姑娘一样 会夸大事实
You will exaggerate like all young girls.
所以你才需要明智之人
That is why you need wiser heads
在身边提点你 不要做愚蠢之事
surround you to preserve you from your own folly.
我想自己能处理好
I think I manage quite well.
当然 你身边有卓越又恩爱的墨尔本勋爵
Of course, you have the excellent and devoted Lord Melbourne.
但他不会永远伴你左右
But he will not be at your side forever.
是的 他不会
No, he will not.
你需要一个丈夫 来提点你
You need a husband to advise you.
如果您没有其他事情
Oh, well, unless you have something
要告诉我了 那我就先告辞了
else to tell me that I don't know, you must excuse me.
我还有政务要处理
I have Government business to attend to.
但我想妈妈 应该有很多话要和您说
But I'm sure Mama has a great deal to say to you.
五年前 他还只是德国亲王 而现在
Five years ago, he was just a German Princeling and now he's...
他成了... 比利时国王 真是不得了
Leopold, King of the Belgians, indeed.
他是想撮合
He's here to fix a match
维多利亚和那个年轻人 阿尔伯特
between Victoria and that stripling, Albert.
他想在欧洲每个王宫 都安插科堡家族的人
He means to put a Coburg on every throne in Europe.
我建议你
Then I suggest that you
推荐自己的侄子 - 乔治·剑桥吗
promote your nephew. - George Cambridge?
这也许是个好主意 家族掌权
You may be right. Keep it in the family.
我记得利奥波德对于科堡家族 非常雄心勃勃
I remember Leopold being most ambitious for the Coburgs.
一切都如往常
Nothing has changed.
他想要我和表弟阿尔伯特结婚
He has a plan to marry me to my cousin Albert.
我认为表兄妹之前的婚姻 并不理智 夫人
I do not think marriage between first cousins is wise, Ma'am.
您不必对此感到担心 墨勋爵
There is no need to look so worried, Lord M.
我告诉他 这绝无可能
I told him it would never do.
我并不是在担忧 您的利奥波德舅舅
If I seem concerned, it is not on account of your Uncle Leopold.
我恐怕目前在威尔士
I fear there has been an uprising
正在发动一场暴♥乱♥ 是由自称宪♥章♥派的人发起
in Wales by a group calling themselves Chartists.
这个党派的名字很奇怪
What a strange name.
取这个名字的原因 是因为他们
So called because they've written a
请♥愿♥使用普选制 每年一选
charter demanding universal suffrage, annual elections,
使用不记名投票 还要向议员支付薪酬
a secret ballot and even payment for MPs.
当然 他们的观点都很离谱
Their ideas are impossible, of course,
当他们一定得到了 某些阶级的支持
but they have much support among a certain class.
但您总告诉我 英国人
But you always tell me the British are
不喜欢发起革命运动 - 是这样没错
not revolutionary people. - I don't believe they are.
但今年收获不好
But this year's harvest failed,
当人♥民♥饥饿之时 会将自己幻想为激进分子
and when people are hungry they fancy themselves radicals.
您和您的安全
You and your safety are the
是我唯一担心的事情
only things that disturb my peace of mind.
您今晚会和我 一起去看歌♥剧吗
And you will you come with me, to the opera tonight?
我可无法和利奥波德舅舅 单独待上一整晚
I do not think I can bear an evening alone with Uncle Leopold.
您忘了俄♥罗♥斯♥大公爵 也会到场吧
You forget the Russian Grand Duke will also be there.
在加冕舞会上 您似乎很喜欢和他在一起
You seemed to enjoy his company very much at the Coronation Ball.
他跳舞确实不错 但他无法替代您 墨勋爵
He dances well enough but he is no substitute for you, Lord M.
您过奖了 夫人
You flatter me, Ma'am.
和所有男人一样 我也易受奉承影响
And like all men I am susceptible to flattery.
每次听《疯狂场景》 我总会忍♥不住落泪
The "Mad Scene" Always makes me cry.
这正是歌♥剧的目的
I think that is the point of opera.
我们并没有很多 能够流泪的机会
We do not have so many opportunities to cry, you and I.
正是如此
How true.
乔治 在她坐上那
George, you should go to the
俄♥罗♥斯♥人的大腿之前 你赶紧去皇室包厢吧
royal box now before she sits on that Russian's lap.
只要别再让我听下去了
So long as I don't have to stay for the second act.
军队用餐时唱的歌♥ 都比这个好听
I've heard better singing in the mess.
我听说阿尔伯特亲王 是女王丈夫的不二人选
Well, I hear Prince Albert is a most correct young man.
并不是 我们需要的
Exactly. What we need is
是像乔治亲王这样的英国新郎
an English bridegroom like Prince George.
我以为她还爱着大公爵
I thought she still likes the Grand Duke.
他真是个英俊的年轻人
Such a handsome young man.
你觉得呢 思科瑞特小姐
And what do you think, Miss Skerrett?
你很安静 但是...
You are very quiet, but er...
在感情方面 我想你应该很有经验吧
I suspect you're an expert in matters of the heart.
在我看来 女王唯一
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表