剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
Drina. Please, Drina.
约翰爵士是你的朋友啊
Sir John is your friend.
不 妈妈 他一直是你的朋友 与我无关
No, Mama. He has always been your friend, not mine.
我很惊讶
I'm surprised they didn't
学校居然没有教过你这个吗
teach you how to do this at your institute.
应该染好了吧 詹金斯夫人
Think that's taken, Mrs Jenkins?
希望你能知道 自己能来这里工作有多幸运
I hope you realise how lucky you are to be here.
这正是我梦想中的生活
Oh, this is exactly the kind of life I want.
我非常擅长缝补 詹金斯夫人
I am very good at mending, Mrs Jenkins.
您想看看我的手艺吗
Would you like me to see what I can do with these?
女王不戴缝补过的手套
Oh, the Queen won't wear mended gloves,
每次出门 她都戴新手套
she has a fresh pair every time she goes out.
但她会穿缝补过的长袜
But she does wear mended stockings,
你能展示一下自己有多厉害了
so you can show me how clever you are with those.
徳丽娜真是太... 我不知道用英文怎么说
Drina is so... I don't know how to say in English.
固执 她一直很固执
Stubborn. She has always been stubborn.
我们得马上搬家了
I think we should move at once.
弗洛拉·黑斯廷斯今早
Flora Hastings actually
居然擅自闯进了我的议事室
came into my closet unannounced this morning.
她是妈妈的侍女 不是我的侍女
She's Mama's lady-in-waiting, not mine.
我下楼去看报纸的时候
And that man was in the
那个男人 当时就在藏书室
library when I came down to look at newspapers.
她很快就会意识到 自己会力不从心
She will soon realise that she is out of her depth,
毕竟只有女爵在帮她掌管事务
with only the Baroness to run things for her.
我不能再这样活下去了
I cannot live like this any longer.
您去了白金汉议院后 就能自♥由♥一些了
You would be quite separate at Buckingham House.
没错
Yes.
价格不能低于五先令
Don't take less than five shillings.
我让您失望过吗 詹金斯夫人
Have I ever let you down before, Mrs Jenkins?
去吧 赶紧去
Go on, off you go.
詹金斯夫人给你的包裹 你要拿到哪里去啊
That parcel Mrs Jenkins gave you. Where are you taking it?
当然是给收♥货♥的人
To the pickers, of course.
这是我本周 拿到的第二个包裹了
It's the second parcel this week I've taken.
詹金斯夫人从他们那儿赚钱吗
Mrs Jenkins does well from the pickers?
当然了 一副手套能卖♥♥五先令呢
Oh, yes. Five shillings for a pair of gloves,
而且有次卖♥♥了双鞋 拿到了六十三先令呢
and she once got three guineas for shoes.
我每次帮她跑腿 她都会给我六便士
She always gives me a sixpence for running them down for her.
别担心 思科瑞特小姐
Don't worry, Miss Skerrett,
我想你很快就会发现额外收入的
I'm sure you'll find your own perk right enough.
谢谢你告诉我这些 布罗迪先生
Thank you for setting me straight, Mr Brodie.
我不明白 徳丽娜着急搬走的原因
I don't understand why Drina is in such a hurry to move.
我们在肯辛顿宫过得很愉快啊
We have been so happy here at Kensington.
她还太年轻了 夫人
She is so young, Ma'am.
对她来说 城市的喧嚣更有吸引力
For her, the bustle of the city will be a novelty.
夫人 对您则是一个机会
And for you, Ma'am, it will be an opportunity.
到了白金汉议院 您就是女王的母亲了
At Buckingham House, you will be Queen Mother.
而您则会是她的私人秘书
And you will be her private secretary.
我也希望能如此
I wish I could be sure of that.
马车已经准备好了 女王陛下
The carriage is waiting, Majesty.
好多窗户啊 - 这些窗户差点害你的乔治伯父破产
So many windows. - They almost bankrupted your uncle George.
与肯辛顿宫相比 这里的生活会多么明亮啊
How light it will be after Kensington.
肯辛顿宫的生活很黑暗吗
Did you find it so very dark there?
黑暗到看不清东西
It was hard to see things clearly.
这里才是我喜欢的地方
Oh, I think this will do quite well.
在您第一次早晨接见前
Yes. I think before your first levee,
我们应该要找一个大小合适的王座
we should probably try to find a throne that fits.
脚离地六英寸
It is hard to be dignified
确实不够庄严
when your feet are six inches from the floor.
其实我不明白
You see, I don't understand
这里为什么叫议院 而不叫宫殿
why this place is called a house not a palace.
您想怎么叫都行 夫人
Well, you can call it whatever you like, Ma'am.
在这里可能都会迷路呢
You could get lost in here.
这才是真正的皇家宅邸啊
This is what I call a royal residence.
她是很矮小 但她也不是侏儒
She is small. But she ain't no midget.
当然不是 所有事物都是有比例的
No. Everything is in proportion.
至少在这里 我可以不受妈妈的管制了
At least here I'll be completely separate from Mama.
我可受不了 约翰爵士整天在我身边乱转
I cannot have Sir John hovering about me all the time.
我想公爵夫人非常依靠康罗伊
I believe the Duchess relies on Conroy a good deal.
他处理她的事物也有段时间了
He's been handling her affairs for some time.
他们都认为我长得小 所以就是个孩子
They all think because I'm small that I'm still a child.
他们总是小看我 希望我失败
They've always underestimated me. They expect me to fail.
他们不相信我有资格做女王
They don't believe me capable of being Queen.
我想他们错了 夫人
I think they're mistaken, Ma'am.
任何胆敢评论
And anyone who dares comment on
您身高的人 都应该直接被关押起来
your stature should be sent straight to the Tower.
我认识您不久 夫人
I've only known you a short while, Ma'am,
但我相信
but I'm confident that
您一定会是一位好君主
you will bring great credit to the monarchy.
您的教育程度 在某些方面也许是有欠缺
It's true your education may be lacking in some areas,
但您有一种天生的庄重是无法学习的
but you have a natural dignity that cannot be learnt.
你认为我的身高不会影响气质吗
You don't think I'm too short to be dignified?
夫人 对我来说 您就是一位女王
To me, Ma'am, you are every inch a queen.
墨尔本勋爵 我们第一次见面的时候
Lord Melbourne, when we first met,
你提出请求 想要成为我的私人秘书
you offered to act as my private secretary.
您拒绝了我的请求 - 但你仍有意愿吗
You did not accept my offer. - But you are still willing?
我很荣幸 夫人
I would be honoured, Ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you...
墨勋爵
Lord M.
议院北翼您还喜欢吗 尊贵的殿下
How are you finding the north wing, Your Royal Highness?
我女儿的房♥间在哪里 - 在议院南翼 夫人
Where are my daughter's rooms? - In the south wing, Ma'am.
那您在哪里睡觉呢 女爵阁下
And where do you sleep, Baroness?
我就住在女王房♥间的旁边 两个房♥间相通
I have a room next to the Queen, with an interconnecting door.
我知道了
I see.
议院北翼 - 我知道
The north wing. - I know.
这真是...
This is...
公爵夫人
Duchess?
夫人
Ma'am.
我想自己应该回科堡去了
Well, I think I should go back to Coburg.
恕我无礼 公爵夫人 但您不该这样做
Forgive me, Duchess, but you should do no such thing.
女王会踟蹰
The Queen will falter,
而那时 您必须
and when she does, you must
指导她 并且让整个国家知道
be on hand to guide her and show the country
即使女儿愚蠢至极 母亲却未必
that even if the daughter is foolish, the mother is not.
你说得对 我没那么不负... 负...
You're right. I'm not a... flib, flib...?
不负责任吗 - 妈妈
Flibbertigibbet? - Mama?
我来看看您 住得还习惯吗
I came to see how you've settled in.
你能大老远过来 真是太好了
So kind of you to come such a long way.
既然住处已经安顿好了 夫人
Now that you are established here, Ma'am,
是时候该为您选侍女了
it is time that we chose your ladies.
正确的基调非常重要
It is vital to set the right tone.
我列了一张清单 都是忠诚的侍女 夫人
I have drawn up a list of reliable maids of honour, Ma'am.
她们都低于平均身高
None of them above average height.
日安 妈妈 希望您能住得舒适
Good day, Mama. I hope you'll find it comfortable here.
夫人
Ma'am!
我真心希望您能看看 夫人
I urge you to look at my list, Ma'am.
在选侍女的事情上 你可不想出差错
Don't want to make any mistakes with your maids of honour.
年轻女孩会很轻浮的 - 是吗
Young girls can be so flighty. - Really?
夫人
You know, ma'am that you
这些事情越谨慎越好
cannot be too careful with these appointments.
她们会奠定整个议院的基调
They set the tone for the whole court.
请让我竭尽所能为您效忠吧
Please, allow me to serve you in any way I can.
我会考虑的 弗洛拉夫人
I will bear that in mind, Lady Flora.
小心 孩子 如果弄坏了 收♥货♥人可就不要了
Careful, boy! The pickers won't take them if they're broken.
还是您会为自己着想啊 彭奇先生
Still, you'll be doing all right for yourself, Mr Penge.
这一条走廊每周有一千多根蜡烛呢
There's over 1,000 candles a week in this corridor alone.
不知道 我能否多得一先令呢
Don't suppose there's an extra shilling in it for me,
如果我把这些送给收♥货♥人呢
you know, for running 'em down to the pickers?
六便士 - 你学得很快 孩子 想得美
Sixpence? - You're learning boy. Nice try.
我们每天通常会换三次衣服
We usually change around three times a day.
如果要出去骑行 次数会增加
More, of course, if we've being out riding.
这位是思科瑞特 女王陛下
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表