剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
I am so happy.
我一直告诉你 阿尔伯特非常适合你
I always told you Albert would make you a fine husband.
我自己也找不到更好人选了 妈妈
I couldn't have chosen better myself, Mama.
女爵说婚礼定在了二月十日
The Baroness says the wedding is set for the tenth of February.
在皇家教堂举♥行♥
In the Chapel Royal.
他们多么般配啊 穿过走道
What a handsome couple they will make, walking down that aisle,
就像从童话故事里出来的一样
like something from a fairy tale.
我只觉得很麻烦 - 为什么你就不能承认
I see nothing but trouble ahead. - Why can't you admit
女王和亲王其实很爱对方呢 彭奇先生
that the Queen and Prince might actually care for each other, Mr. Penge?
当你沉浸于没用的猜测中时 詹金斯夫人
While you indulge in fruitless speculation, Mrs. Jenkins,
我还有事情要做
I have duties to perform.
我已经在这和弗兰卡泰利先生说了
I've already had Mr. Francatelli here,
他说六周的时间 他不足以
telling me that six weeks is not long enough for him
做出自己想象中的结婚蛋糕
to create the wedding cake he has in mind.
罗马又不是一天建成的
Rome wasn't built in a day.
任何好的东西都值得等待
Anything good is worth waiting for.
就等这一个蛋糕啊
It's a cake!
整整六个星期
Six whole weeks.
我知道
I know.
但之后 我们会永远在一起
But then we will be together for ever.
维多利亚 我希望你可以
Victoria, I hope you will be
解决我们谈过的问题
able to sort out the matters about which we spoke.
我的王室以及职位
My household and my position.
我们为什么现在要谈钱
Why do we have to talk about money now,
接下来六周时间 我可都见不到你
when I am not going to see you for six weeks?
我会很想你
I will miss you so much.
想象我现在正亲吻着你的脖子
Imagine I'm kissing you here, around your neck...
再想象我回来之后 多久吻你一次
and how often I want to kiss you when I return.
我们婚礼见 亲爱的姐姐
Until the wedding, dear sister.
希望她能邀我参加
If she invites me.
我估计会有很多人来参加婚礼
I expect there'll be a lot of visitors coming over.
那些德国人们
German visitors.
先是鼠灾 现在又是科堡人来袭
First rats and now an infestation of Coburgs.
我就像是 《约伯记》中的故事一样
I feel like a chapter from the Book of Job.
即使公爵夫人和她的裁作
Even if one of those Coburgs
也是科堡人
is the Dowager Duchess and her dresser?
这件事有必要吗
Is this really necessary?
要和谁结婚 是我的事情吧
Surely, whom I marry is my decision?
当然了 尽管如此
Of course it is. Nevertheless,
我们仍需要枢密院的批准
we do need the approval of the Privy Council.
苏塞克斯舅舅
Uncle Sussex.
我真高兴能见到最爱的侄女
Such a delight to see my favourite niece.
自我们上次会面之后 我已经声明
Since we last met, I have declared the intention
自己有意与
of allying myself in marriage
萨克森-科堡-哥达的阿尔伯特亲王联姻
to Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.
我希望上帝能保佑这次结合
I hope that God will bless this union
并使其益于我的臣民们
and render it conducive to the interests of my people
也益于我的家庭幸福
as well as my own domestic happiness.
在祝贺之前 夫人 我想提醒您
Before I congratulate you, Ma'am, may I remind you
除非放弃王位 否则不能与
that the Sovereign may not marry a Roman Catholic
天主教♥徒♥结婚
without forfeiting the throne?
亲王的舅舅利奥波德 在成为
The Prince's Uncle, Leopold, became a Papist
比利时国王时 就成为了天主教♥徒♥
when he became King of the Belgians.
我们要如何确认 阿尔伯特亲王是新教♥徒♥呢
How can we be sure that Prince Albert is in fact a Protestant?
威灵顿怎么会这样无♥耻♥
How can Wellington be so wicked?
他很清楚 阿尔伯特不是天主教♥徒♥
He knows quite well that Albert is not a Catholic.
公爵是托利党人 夫人
The Duke is a Tory, Ma'am.
我怀疑他想利用亲王
I suspect he means to use
来扳倒我的内阁
the Prince as a stick to beat my government.
他非常清楚
He knows very well, that the one
除了德国人 大家最恨的就是天主教♥徒♥
thing the people hate more than a German is a Papist.
我很遗憾 这场婚姻也许不受待见
I'm sorry to say this may not be a popular match.
德国人到底怎么了
What is wrong with being German?
如果要说起来 我整个家族都是德国人
If you go back far enough, my entire family is German.
舆♥论♥可不讲道理 夫人
Public opinion is not known for its logic, Ma'am.
我不想因为讨好臣民就毁掉自己的婚姻
I don't want to marry to curry favour with my subjects.
的确如此 但您作为女王
Indeed, but as their Queen,
您必须预见到他们会有意见
you must expect them to have opinions.
我们必须确定阿尔伯特的津贴
We must fix Albert's allowance.
在他回来之前 必须处理好
I want it settled before he returns.
我会和议会商量此事 - 而且他必须得到头衔
I will take the bill to Parliament. - And he must have a title.
你不能说服议会给他一个国王的头衔吗
Can't you persuade Parliament to make him King Consort?
夫人 恐怕如果人们能授予国王称号♥
I'm afraid, Ma'am, if the people get into the way of making kings
那他们也能废黜这个称号♥
they might get into the way of unmaking them.
说英文 兄弟 说英文
English, brother, English.
正是印证了那句话 有钱能使鬼推磨
As they say there, he that pays the piper calls the tune.
是的 没错
Ja sehr gut.
漏雨的屋顶他们也能付钱修了
Then they can pay for the roof, which is leaking.
现在一切还未定 父亲 - 胡说 孩子
Nothing is settled yet, Father. - Nonsense, boy.
你要娶一个世界上最富有的国家的女王
You are marrying the Queen of the richest nation in the world.
而且她多少应该会给予科堡一些好处吧
And I think there will be some crumbs from her table for Coburg.
好了 绅士们 拜托 有点秩序
Come on, gentlemen, please. Let's have some order.
我想知道 还有多少德国亲王
How many more German princes are there
想借英国的口袋发家致富
hoping to grow fat on Britain's public purse, I wonder?
让那亲王每年交两万英镑学费
I say let the Prince learn to be an Englishman
学习英国礼仪
on 20,000 a year.
除此之外 尊贵的议员们能保证下议院
Furthermore, can the honourable member assure the Commons
不会授予他"尊贵的殿下"头衔
that His Serene Highness will not be given an English title
让他不要坐在这里吗
which allows him to sit in the other place?
我们不能让德国人来统治这个国家
We cannot have Germans running the country!
我还以为需要跪下求饶呢 阿尔伯特
I thought I was going to have to beg for mercy there, Albert.
真希望所有事情都能用比剑解决
I wish things could still be decided at sword-point.
不授予头衔 每年只有三万英镑吗
No title and only 30,000 a year?
墨勋爵 利奥波德舅舅的津贴可是这两倍
Lord M, Uncle Leopold was given almost twice that.
可惜利奥波德舅舅
Unfortunately, Uncle Leopold
花钱大手大脚
did not spend that money with discretion.
您这话什么意思
What do you mean?
夫人 我认为您的舅舅
Well, I believe there is an actress, Ma'am,
用津贴包养了一位女演员
whose household is paid for by your uncle.
这可没想到
That is shocking.
至少我知道 阿尔伯特没有秘密
At least I know Albert doesn't have any secrets.
不 不对
No. No.
您以后会弄清的 夫人 但他有秘密
Well, that usually comes later, Ma'am, but no.
我很清楚 阿尔伯特不一样 - 当然 夫人
I know Albert is different. - I'm sure, Ma'am.
我答应阿尔伯特会安排好 现在该怎么办
I told Albert I would settle this. How can I explain?
我建议您告诉他
I'd suggest you tell him
他非常敬仰的议会
that the Parliament that he admires so much
需要哄骗 而不是发号♥施令
needs to be coaxed rather than commanded.
我最亲爱的天使 我日夜期盼
My dearest angel, I am counting the hours, minutes and days
想快点与你相见
until I see you again.
我知道这不是你想要的 亲爱的
I know this is not all you wanted, my love,
但毕竟 成为我的丈夫之后
but after all, what else could you possibly need
你还缺什么东西呢
when you are my husband?
并且我保证 你绝不会缺手帕用
And you will never want for handkerchiefs, I promise.
看来维多利亚爱我 但她的臣民却相反
It seems Victoria wants me but her people do not.
你太敏感了
You are too sensitive.
他们反对的不是你 而是你的想法
It is not you they object to, but the idea of you.
我想成为她的丈夫 但我不能像达什一样
I want to be her husband, but I cannot be like Dash,
围着她的脚跟转 等着她喂我食物
always running at her heels, waiting for her to throw me a treat.
你肯定知道 自从我们分开后
I need not tell you that, since we left,
我一直都在想着你
all my thoughts have been with you.
我的灵魂 都充斥着你的容颜
That your image fills my whole soul.
即使在梦境之中
Even in my dreams I never
我也从未想过 自己会如此深爱一个人
imagined I should find so much love on earth.
但亲爱的 我需要拥有
But it is essential, my dearest,
自己的头衔 这点非常重要
that I have some title of my own.
而津贴则意味着我有地位了
And an allowance that means I am not always the poor relation.
我只希望 他在这里能够快乐
I just hope he is going to be happy here.
我认为亲王已经非常幸运了
The Prince is most fortunate, I think.
他都要成为您的丈夫了
Why is he asking for money
为什么还需要金钱和头衔呢
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表