剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
I can't help it if all my friends are Whigs!
也许是因为您从来没试过其他党派
Perhaps it's because that's all you know.
我相信 如果罗伯特爵士
I don't believe if Sir Robert
一开始就成为我的首相
had been my Prime Minister from the first,
我对他的喜爱 不会有对您的一半
I would ever have liked him half as much as I like you.
您还年轻 经验也不足
You are still young and inexperienced,
并且这是我的工作 或者说 我有责任
and it is my job, no, it is my duty,
保护您不受伤害
to see that you come to no harm.
如果现在要我组成内阁
If I were to form a government now,
批判者们会说
critics would say that I
我为了自身的利益操纵了您
had manipulated you for my own advantage.
我不是一块任人塑造的黏土
I am not a piece of clay to be moulded by any hand.
当然不是 但是您必须明白
No, indeed, but you must understand
您喜欢谁或不喜欢谁 这都不重要
that it doesn't matter who you like or do not like!
您怎么能这么说 我的喜好当然要放到首位
How can you say that? Surely my inclinations are paramount.
女王陛下 您真的明白现在情况有多危机吗
Your Majesty, surely you understand what is at stake here?
墨尔本阁下 您不要忘了自己的身份
Lord Melbourne, you forget yourself!
您想要成为我的首相吗
Don't you want to be my Prime Minister?
现在的情况下不行
Not in these circumstances.
君王与议会的关系 是神圣而庄严的
The relationship between Crown and Parliament is a sacred one.
我绝不允许您破坏这种关系
And I will not allow you to put it in danger.
徳丽娜是愚蠢或者任性 但她并没有疯
Drina can be foolish, and headstrong maybe, but she's not mad.
她一时兴起去了墨尔本府下 就很不理智了
Visiting Melbourne at his house on a whim is hardly rational.
他以前的妻子就是个疯子
I suppose he had a mad wife,
所以这种行为对他来讲 应该也不例外
so this kind of behaviour is quite unexceptional to him,
但女王这样做实在不妥
but it is not fitting in the Queen.
她是个年轻女孩 并且爱着一个男人
She is a young girl with a tendresse for a man.
这种行为也很正常
It is not so unusual.
她需要的是冷静和与世隔绝
A spell of calm and seclusion is what she needs,
远离地位带来的纷扰
sequestered from the cares of her position.
不 您这样做太过了
No, that is too much.
我想要帮助她
I want to help her.
这是帮助她最好的方式
This is the best way to help her.
我亲爱的公爵夫人...
My dear Duchess...
您知道我多希望您能得到应有的地位
you know how much I want you to take your rightful place
摄政
as Regent.
阁下
Sir.
拿白兰地到藏书室
Brandy. In the library.
我不接见...
And I'm not at home...
任何人
to anyone.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
明天就是生日庆典了 你得好好休息
You need to be rested for your birthday celebration.
我带你回房♥间吧
Let me take you back to your room.
妈妈 你听到了吗
Mama, did you hear that?
我可怜的孩子
My poor little girl.
你千万不能疑神疑鬼 大家会传闲话的
You must not start at shadows, or people will whisper about you.
他们都记得你的祖父
They remember your grandfather.
我的祖父
My grandfather?
但是他疯了啊 你在说什么 妈妈
But he was mad. What are you saying, Mama?
我说什么并不重要
It is not what I am saying.
但是你可能需要休息和静养
But maybe you're needing some rest and quiet.
我会保护你 徳丽娜
I will protect you, Drina.
我不会让他们夺走你的东西
I will not let them take it away from you.
曾经有段时间 妈妈 我是需要你的帮助
There was a time, Mama, when I needed your protection.
但是你却让约翰爵士把你变成了他的傀儡
But instead you allowed Sir John to make you his creature.
至少约翰爵士在乎我的存在
Sir John at least cares about my existence.
是你在把我越推越远
You have banished me from your affections.
那这又是谁的错呢 妈妈
And whose fault is that, Mama?
您想要什么特别的发型吗 夫人
Do you want any particular style, Ma'am?
我今天似乎没法集中注意力
I can't seem to fix on anything today.
彭奇先生 能谈谈吗
Mr Penge, a word.
女王陛下昨晚在起居室里听到了动静
Her Majesty heard a rustling last night in the sitting room.
我告诉她听错了 我希望自己没有说错
I told her it was nothing. I hope I was correct.
我也希望如此 女爵阁下
I hope so too, Baroness,
但是因为您安装煤气灯
but when you upset the
已经破坏了自然秩序
natural order of things with your gas lighting,
后果很深远
the consequences are far-reaching.
♪ 上帝保佑女王 ♪
God save our gracious Queen
♪ 祝她万寿无疆 ♪
Long live our noble Queen
♪ 上帝保佑女王 ♪ - 快看啊 我亲爱的小达什
God save the Queen... - Look. Oh, it's dear little Dash.
这是谁做的 - 是弗兰卡泰利先生 女王陛下
Who made this? - Mr Francatelli, Your Majesty.
他是王宫的主厨
The Palace Chef.
我必须祝贺您 彭奇
I must congratulate you, Penge.
您把一切都安排得很好
It has all been done very prettily.
♪ 上帝保佑女王 ♪
God save our Queen.
妈妈
Mama.
生日快乐 维多利亚
Happy Birthday, Victoria.
请允许我祝您生日快乐 夫人
May I add my best wishes on your birthday, Ma'am.
希望这是您作为女王 过的第一个生日
Your first of many more as Queen, I hope.
也许您该拆礼物了吧 夫人
Perhaps you'd like to open your presents, Ma'am?
这是墨尔本勋爵的礼物 夫人
From Lord Melbourne, Ma'am.
他觉得我多研究天空 对我会有好处
He thinks I would benefit from studying the heavens.
生日快乐
Happy Birthday.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mama.
一本莎士比亚的书卷
A volume of Shakespeare.
《李尔王》
"King Lear."
"一个忘恩负义的孩子
"How sharper than a serpent's
比毒蛇的牙齿 更令人痛心疾首"
tooth it is to have a thankless child."
冷静下来
Calm yourself!
夫人 夫人 冷静下来
Ma'am! Ma'am! Calm yourself!
她歇斯底里了
Hysterics.
就因为一只老鼠
Over a rat?
整个王宫都能听到她的尖叫
You could hear her all over the Palace.
那到底真的是一只老鼠 还是她的幻想
Was there a rat, or was it an hallucination?
我父亲以前总说能看到红色的狗
My father used to see a red dog.
我想当时真的有老鼠
I believe there was a rat...
但是女王的反应实在有些太过
but the Queen's reaction was, er... excessive.
我们得把这个问题上升到她的理智方面
It must raise the question as to the state of her wits.
不知道威灵顿和皮尔会不会也有此想法
I wonder if Wellington and Peel will feel the same way.
皮尔在意识到
Peel may put aside his
形势危急的时候 会抛开自己的顾虑
scruples when he realises what is at stake.
公爵夫人... 不希望女儿受到伤害
The Duchess... wants no harm to come to her daughter.
我们会一起照顾女王
We will care for her together.
合作愉快
Together.
我相信 夫人 您最近
I believe, Ma'am, that your
在精神上 承受了太多的压力
nerves have been under considerable strain.
您必须好好休养
You must have complete rest,
这样您才能平复下来
so that your equilibrium can be restored.
这根本不可能 今天下午我还有会议
Out of the question. I have an engagement this afternoon.
但是 夫人 您已经不对劲了
But, Ma'am, you are not yourself.
我只是受到了惊吓 詹姆斯阁下 仅此而已
I had a shock, Sir James, and that is all.
我没有患病
I am not an invalid.
她承受的压力过大了
The stress is too much for her.
当时有一只婴儿大小的老鼠 而且不是新生儿
There was one the size of a baby, and not a new-born one neither.
女爵 您需要什么帮助
Baroness, how may I help you?
我是来告诉您
I came to tell you that I
我决定放弃在王宫安装煤气灯
have decided not to install gas at the Palace.
因为这带来了太多的困扰
It has caused too much disturbance.
那就如您所愿 女爵
As you wish, Baroness.
我听说了...
I'd heard reports of...
您生日宴会上发生的事情 我很担忧
an incident on your birthday and I was concerned.
如您所见 我一切安好
I am in perfect health, as you see.
那您必须意识到
Then you must be aware that it is
您是时候任命人选来组成内阁了 夫人
time for you to call someone to form a government, Ma'am.
我知道皮尔没有墨尔本那么迷人
I know Peel is not a charmer like Melbourne,
但是... 他也不错
but, er... he's sound enough.
很有可能 但是我不会换掉侍女
Very possibly. But I will not give up my ladies.
她们是我的盟友
They are my allies.
您曾是一名军人 公爵阁下 您会只身一人上战场吗
You were a soldier, Duke. Would you want to go into battle alone?
我想您可不需要上战场吧 夫人
I was not aware that you were fighting a war, Ma'am.
因为您不是年轻女人 公爵阁下
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表