剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
This is Skerrett, Majesty.
她是奇斯威克大学毕业的学生
From the institute at Chiswick.
这样
Oh, yes.
你擅长梳理头发吗
Tell me, are you good with hair?
我想还行吧 夫人
I hope so, Ma'am.
我头发问题很大
I have so much trouble with mine.
妈妈总是让我和她一样 梳英式发型 但是...
Mama always made me wear it like hers, a I'Anglaise, but...
我想梳更加时尚的发型
I would like something more au courant.
时尚发型吗 夫人 我不太熟悉这个发型
Au courant, Ma'am? I am not familiar with that style.
那不是发型的名称
Oh, no, it's not a hairstyle.
在法语中 这是时尚的意思
Au courant means fashionable in French.
明天我要检阅军队
I'm inspecting the troops tomorrow
到时会有很多时尚的女士出席
and there'll be so many ladies of fashion there.
耳朵两边各编一个垂饰辫怎么样
Perhaps a pendant braid around each ear?
这种风格很适合您的脸型呢
It's a style that suits a face like yours.
当下这个发型很流行
It is very au courant at the moment.
您觉得这样做明智吗 夫人
Do you think that's wise, Ma'am?
思科瑞特小姐从未帮您梳过发
Miss Skerrett has not done your hair before.
她可能摸不准您的喜好
She might not do it to your liking.
如果她给我梳的头发
Well, if she does my hair half as
能有自己的一样好 那我就很满足了
well as she has done her own, I will be quite satisfied.
尊贵的黑斯廷斯勋爵
The Honourable Lord Hastings.
我敢肯定 女王是一位有才能的年轻女士
The Queen, I am sure, is a most accomplished young lady,
但是这种微不足道的才能
but a talent for water colours
无法震撼敌人的心灵 让他们感到恐慌
is not going to strike terror into the hearts of our enemies.
首相
The Prime Minister!
我不同意勋爵的看法
I do not agree with the noble Lord
年龄可不是智慧的唯一先决条件
that advancing years is the sole prerequisite for wisdom.
我想提醒他 有一位朋友 小皮特
I would remind him of his friend, Pitt the Younger,
他在二十四岁的时候就成为了议院的首相
who led this house as prime minister at the age of 24.
首相对于年轻女王
The keen interest the Prime Minister is taking
受教育程度的强烈兴趣 并没有被忽视
in the young Queen's education has not gone unnoticed.
墨尔本对我女儿的吸引力很大
Melbourne is so attentive to my daughter.
显然有些女人认为他很有吸引力
There are, apparently, some women who find him attractive.
我想她最欣赏的应该是他的支持吧
I'm sure she is most appreciative of his support.
女王陛下 我能和您谈谈吗
Your Majesty, I wondered if I might have a word.
现在吗 我要换衣服去晚宴了
Now? I need to change for dinner.
我注意到 在检阅军队的过程中
You see, I noticed during the parade
您很多时候背对着军队
that you turned your back on the troops on a number of occasions.
我确信这是个失误 但是根据先例
I'm sure it was a mistake but, according to precedent,
如果君王背对着他的军队
if a sovereign turns their back on a regiment,
这支军队便不能成为皇家骑兵团
they will no longer form part of the household cavalry.
我想这不是您的意图吧 - 当然不是
I assume this was not your intention. - Indeed not.
但没人告诉过我 - 我敢肯定他们注意到了
But no-one mentioned it to me. - I assure you they noticed.
但是没人愿意指正自己的君王 夫人
But no one likes to correct their monarch, Ma'am.
很明显 除了你 - 这是我的职责所在
Except for you, evidently. - I feel it is my duty.
那个德国的女爵 还有很多事情
There are many things that the Baroness,
没有教导您
being German, did not teach you.
我很愿意今后协助您
I'd be happy to help you in future.
我家族里好几代都是侍臣
My family have been courtiers for generations.
我想不用了 如果我还有东西要学
That won't be necessary. If there are gaps in my knowledge,
我有一个绝佳的导师 墨尔本勋爵
I have an excellent tutor in Lord Melbourne.
萨瑟兰公爵夫人
The Duchess of Sutherland.
我很荣幸能来这里 女王陛下
What a pleasure to be here, Your Majesty.
我认为公爵夫人
I thought the Duchess would make
是女侍长的不二人选 夫人
a good choice for Mistress of the Robes, Ma'am.
并且 您也知道 公爵也在内阁之中
And, as you know, the Duke is in the Cabinet.
她看起来很文雅大方 她受人尊敬吗
She looks very elegant. Is she respectable?
她是一位很受人尊敬的女士 夫人
As respectable as a great lady can be, Ma'am.
波特曼夫人
The Lady Portman.
您也要考虑一下波特曼夫人
Now do consider Lady Portman.
她的丈夫是殖民地的副秘书
Her husband is Under Secretary for the Colonies
可以说是个蠢货 但是她人脉很广
and something of a boobie, but she knows everyone.
波特曼夫人认识您的父亲 夫人
Lady Portman knew your father, Ma'am.
他是个很英俊的男人 女王陛下 也是个很棒的舞者
Such a handsome man, Your Majesty. And a very good dancer.
这一定是我喜欢跳舞的原因吧
That must explain why I love dancing so much.
当然了 我得等到加冕礼晚会再跳
Of course there can be no dancing until the coronation.
您会举办加冕礼舞会吗 夫人 - 当然了
Is there to be a coronation ball, Ma'am? - Yes, indeed.
开销不大就会举♥行♥ 是吧 墨勋爵
That is if it isn't too expensive, Lord M?
我想您只会举办一次加冕礼舞会 夫人
Well, I'm hoping you'll only have one coronation, ma'am.
如此一来 挥霍一点也没关系
So I think a little extravagance is permitted.
她简直快被迷疯了
She seems to be almost besotted.
约翰爵士
Sir John.
恐怕您是在等我吧
I fear you've been waiting for me.
公爵夫人很关心...
The Duchess is concerned...
女王侍女的委任
about the appointment of the Queen's ladies.
我相信这是她
Yes, I believe it's the first
第一次可以自己选择侍女吧
time she's been allowed to choose her own companions.
她一定会喜欢这个改变的
She must find it a pleasant change.
所以你已经选择她作为你的女侍长了吗
So you have chosen her to be your Mistress of the Robes?
哈丽雅特·萨瑟兰非常不错
Harriet Sutherland is charming.
但她是墨尔本朋友的妻子
But she is the wife of Melbourne's friend.
他掌控太多可不是好事
It is not good to be so in his hands.
在我看来 你把她变成了辉格党的傀儡
It seems to me you've made her into a Whig puppet.
也许在您眼中是这样的吧 约翰爵士
It may look that way to you, Sir John.
一个人永远会把
As a man who's never seen further
一己之利放在首位 当然这也是必要的
than his own self-interest, I suppose it must.
但我则忠于另一种标准
But I hold myself to a different standard.
我想应该让您知道 夫人
I feel I should tell you, Ma'am,
荷兰屋的人 都称您为墨尔本夫人
that at Holland House, they call you Mrs Melbourne.
女王是位非同一般的年轻女子
The Queen is a remarkable young woman.
并且能够服侍她
And I consider it the
是我职业生涯中最大的荣幸
greatest privilege of my career to serve her.
那我应该让您知道
Well, I feel I should tell you
妈妈和约翰爵士还被传有不正当关系呢
that Mama and Sir John are known as the Conroyals.
至少约翰爵士 从未与
Sir John, at least, has never been involved
已婚妇女有过私通的关系
in a case of criminal conversation with a married woman.
墨尔本勋爵被判无罪了
Lord Melbourne was acquitted.
我无法看透您的灵魂
I cannot look into your soul.
但是您是一个男人
But you are a man and she
而她是一位年轻 并且敏感的女人
is a very young and impressionable woman.
听我说 维多利亚 他是一位很擅长偷心的男人
Please, Victoria. He is someone who is clever at stealing hearts.
你不能让他得逞
He must not take yours.
祝您今日愉快
I bid you good day.
妈妈今早来看过我了
Mama came to see me this morning.
怎么了
Yes?
她认为我不应该 一直接受您的教导
She thinks I should not always be guided by you.
也许她说得对吧
Perhaps she's right.
您这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我不该成为您唯一的导师
I should not be your only advisor.
为什么不可以呢
But why not?
我们... 在一起的时间太多了
We are... so often in each other's company.
我们经常一起骑行
We ride out most days.
我几乎每天晚上都在宫里用餐
I dine at the palace nearly every night.
这也许... 会造成误解
It could be... misconstrued.
我发现您并没有再婚吧 墨勋爵
I wonder that you have not married again, Lord M.
我的妻子几年前过世了 而我...
My wife died a few years ago and I've...
再也没能找到代替的人选
never been able to replace her.
她也算不上是一位... 模范妻子
She was not a... model wife by any means,
但对我来说已然足够了
but she was enough for me.
您不介意 她和拜伦勋爵私奔的事情吗
You did not mind she ran away with Lord Byron?
我当然介意
Yes, I minded.
但您并没有和她离婚
But you did not disown her?
换做是我 绝不会轻易原谅这种行为
I think I would find such behaviour hard to forgive.
也许您还太年轻 所以不能明白吧
Perhaps you are too young to understand.
我真不敢相信
I find it hard to believe
我们又在争论这个话题了
that we are having this conversation again.
但光这个月 我们就花了1470先令买♥♥蜂蜡了
But already this month we've spent 70 guineas on beeswax candles.
这个地方很大 女爵阁下 你甚至可以称之为宫殿
It is a big place, Baroness. You might even call it a palace.
恕我无礼 彭奇先生 但您也需要考虑开销吧
Well, I'm sorry, Mr Penge, but you will have to make economies.
您不会要我们用动物脂油吧
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表