剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
You do realise, Mr Oxford,
我们可以指控你叛国罪
we can charge you with treason?
如果罪名成立 你会被掛拉分
And if found guilty, you will be hung, drawn and quartered.
我怎么样并不重要
It doesn't matter what happens to me.
"英国朝阳"会确保我留名百世
Young England will make sure that my name lives on.
我希望一切都能结束
I just want it to be over.
有发现吗 - 没有 阁下
Anything? - No, sir.
没有 阁下
No, sir.
我看到他朝我开枪
I... I saw him fire at me.
看来 尊贵的殿下
It appears, Your Royal Highness,
奥克斯福德的枪并未上膛
that Oxford's guns were not loaded.
那就不算是刺杀了
Hmph. Not much of an assassin.
还有一件事 阁下 "英国朝阳俱乐部"
There is another thing, sir. The Young England Society.
你找到他们了吗 - 在某种意义上 阁下
Have you found the men? - In a manner of speaking, sir.
马里亚特船长的书
A copy of Mr Midshipman Easy
《Mr. Midshipman Easy》在奥克斯福德的家中找到
by Captain Marryat was found in Oxford's lodgings.
我写下了书中的主人公
I made a list of the dramatis personae.
如果把这与 "英国朝阳"的成员放在一起...
If you put them alongside the members of Young England...
但是... 汉诺威的指示是怎么回事
But... what about the instructions from Hanover?
我想奥克斯福德在给自己写信 罗伯特爵士
I believe Oxford was writing to himself, Sir Robert.
明白了 - 即使这样...
I see. - Even so...
他也有罪
he's guilty.
不是吗
No?
你以前做过这种工作吗
So, have you done this before?
做过
Well, yes.
当然了
Yes, of course.
如果詹金斯夫人为你担♥保♥
Well, if Mrs Jenkins vouches for you.
她来自新港 女爵
She's from Newport, Baroness.
我需要什么时候来 夫人
Do you know when I will be needed, Your Ladyship?
我需要做好安排... 找人照顾他
I have to make arrangements... to look after him.
女王很快就要分娩了
I understand that the Queen's confinement could be quite soon.
根据我的计算 随时都有可能
Any day now by my calculations.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果我能帮她生育就好了
If only I could take her place.
女王那么脆弱
The Queen is so fragile,
那样纤弱... 如果发生任何事
so delicate... If anything should happen.
我想女王比您想象中坚强 夫人
I think the Queen is a lot stronger than you think, ma'am.
您有信件 尊贵的殿下...
A note, Your Royal Highness.
阿尔伯特 怎么了 那是什么 怎么回事
Albert, what? What is it? What's happened?
罗伯特爵士送来的信
It's from Sir Robert.
他在奥克斯福德的审讯现场
He's at the Oxford trial.
他担心奥克斯福德会因
He is concerned Oxford
精神错乱为由而宣告无罪
will be acquitted on the grounds of insanity.
十二位好人很容易受骗 他们也很...
12 good men and true, so gullible, so...
无能
inefficient.
在比利时 我们会更好处理这种事
I think that in Belgium we arrange these things better.
英国臣民不担心女王的安危吗
Do the British people have no concern for their queen's safety?
徳丽娜
Drina!
维多利亚
Victoria?
如果奥克斯福德无罪释放 我就会成为阶下囚
If Oxford goes free, then I become a prisoner.
如果刺杀我的人
How can I continue if there
都无法得到判处 我要如何活下去
is no punishment for a man who tries to kill me?
我们的孩子也不会拥有自♥由♥
And there will be no freedom for our child either.
他会想我一样 在阴影中成长
Forced to grow up in the shadows, just as I was.
我保证会护你安全
I will keep you safe. I promise.
我知道 阿尔伯特
I know, Albert.
当我想要自♥由♥
But I want to be free.
你在这里
There you are.
你考虑过我的邀请吗 南希
Have you thought about my offer, Nancy?
我想过了
I have thought about it, yes.
但我拒绝
But my answer is no.
这里有我想要的一切 金钱 职位
I have everything I need here. Money, position.
如果不出意外
If I play my cards right I might
也许我能成为思科瑞特夫人 并拥有自己的助手
be Mrs Skerrett one day with an assistant of my own.
你明天就可以叫弗兰卡泰利夫人
I would call you Mrs Francatelli tomorrow.
看你让我做了什么好事
Look what you've made me do.
你应该希望我能感激
I suppose you think I should be grateful to you
你提出的邀请 特别是知道我的身世之后
for making me an offer despite knowing where I come from.
我不关心那种事
I don't care about that.
我希望你的陪伴 因为你...
I want you by my side because you...
你很聪明 无论如何都能过得很好
you are smart enough to make your way anywhere.
我聪明到知道 为何留在王宫
Smart enough to know that what I have here at the Palace
比你的邀请更好
is better than anything you could offer me.
那我很抱歉困扰您 思科瑞特小姐
Then I am sorry to have bothered you, Miss Skerrett.
我相信那位潜在刺客 可能完全疯了
I believe the would-be assassin to be completely insane.
这至少意味着
That at least means the
那些关于我参与弑君的杰出谣言
extraordinary rumours concerning my involvement
都能被遗忘了
have been laid to rest.
"汉诺威的指使" 真是荒谬
"Instructions from Hanover" Indeed. Preposterous.
然而所有人都相信这种话
And yet everyone believed them.
我真心希望 奥克斯福德不被释放 维多利亚
I hope Oxford is not released for your sake, Victoria.
所以我在汉诺威废除了宪法
That is why I abolished the constitution in Hanover.
在我的国家 不会在凶手
In my kingdom there is no bleating
逍遥法外时 只能哀诉自♥由♥
about liberty whilst regicides go unpunished.
如果奥克斯福德刺杀的是我
If Oxford had taken a shot at me,
他就会被处以绞刑 不管枪里有没有子弹
he would be strung up by now, bullets or no bullets.
这是我应该做的事吗
And you think that's what I should do?
你很难做到这一点
Well, you're hardly in a position to do so.
其实 舅舅...
You know, Uncle...
我很多次怀疑过自己的评判
there have been times when I have doubted my own judgment.
但有件事我非常确定
But there is one thing of which I am quite certain.
无论我犯下多少错误
That however many mistakes I have made,
或是我将会犯下的错误...
or perhaps I'm yet to make...
我永远都是比你好的君王
I know I am a better monarch than you could ever be.
我和兰辛谈过了
I spoke with Lehzen earlier.
女爵怎么样
How is the Baroness?
很伤心
Distressed.
她不能处理我的... 非正式信件了
She's no longer handling my... unofficial correspondence.
我不记得有过这种指示
I don't remember giving that order.
女爵没有能力 胜任那份工作
The Baroness is not... competent.
她还未意识到 你有多脆弱
She does not realise how vulnerable you are.
这应该由我来决定吧
Surely that is for me to decide?
我不是小女孩 - 当然不是
I am not a little girl. - No.
你要成为母亲了
You are going to be a mother.
罗伯特·皮尔爵士
Sir Robert Peel.
根据陛下的决定 奥克斯福德被关押在疯人院
Oxford is to be detained in Bedlam at Your Majesty's pleasure.
那人想杀了我们
The man tried to kill us.
没有证据显示 当时枪已上膛
There is no evidence that the guns were loaded.
并且根据医生的证词
And it is clear from the testimony
奥克斯福德本人神志不清
of the doctors that Oxford is not of sound mind.
还有些说法认为 他是遗传性精神病
There is some suggestion that he carries an hereditary taint.
英国陪审团释放 众目睽睽下刺杀女王的人
How can we feel safe if an English jury will not convict
我们怎么可能会感觉安全
a man who fired at his Queen in plain sight?
我加冕宣誓的时候
When I took the coronation oath,
我发誓在上帝面前 支持国家的法律
I swore to uphold the laws of this nation under God.
如果英国陪审团认为 这个人神志不清
If an English jury believes this man is not of sound mind
那我们必须接受裁决 无论我们自身怎么想
then we must accept that verdict, whatever our own feelings.
并且
And furthermore,
为了展示我们对英国司法的信任
to show how much we believe in English justice,
今天下午我们要出行
we will go for a drive this afternoon.
真是疯了
This is madness.
您认为呢 罗伯特爵士
And what do you think, Sir Robert?
是我神志不清了吗
Am I of unsound mind?
相反 夫人
On the contrary, ma'am.
我认为...
I think...
这是我听过的 最明智的君王之言
I have never heard a monarch say a wiser thing.
做得非常好
A very nice job.
告诉我 布罗迪先生 你能够被信任吗
Tell me, Mr Brodie, are you to be trusted?
谨慎即大勇 尊贵的殿下
The better part of valour is discretion, Your Serene Highness.
我有封信 想让你
I have a letter that I would
送到萨瑟兰公爵夫人手中
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表