剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
so I thought I'd take these down myself.
你什么时候 才能对我露出微笑 思科瑞特小姐
When are you going to smile on me, Miss Skerrett?
如果你能来厨房♥
If you come down to the kitchen,
我会给你做一些美味的肉
I've made some sweet meats, just for you.
我以前经常给妓院提供餐食
I used to send them, to the nunnery.
我相信她们觉得很美味
I believe they were much appreciated there.
但我并不爱吃甜食 弗兰卡泰利先生
But I do not have a sweet tooth, Mr Francatelli.
我来这里之前身处何处 都是我自己的事情
Whatever I was before I came here is my own business.
我想您已经从 昨天的事情中恢复过来了吧 夫人
I trust you've recovered from yesterday, Ma'am.
宪♥章♥派真是粗鲁无礼
The impudence of the Chartists.
相比起危险 我认为他们看上去更显渴望
I thought they looked hungry rather than dangerous.
墨勋爵去哪里了
Where is Lord M?
我以为他已经到了
I thought he should be here by now.
他不舒服吗 - 没有 夫人 他身体很好
Is he indisposed? - Oh, no, Ma'am, he's quite well.
那他为什么还没来 - 他去布罗克特别♥墅♥了
Then why isn't he here? - He has gone to Brocket Hall.
艾玛 我想你的马车 不会引人注意
Emma, your carriage is unmarked, I believe.
还真是您 夫人 我之前还没认出
Ah, it is you, Ma'am. I couldn't tell.
管家说您在这里 - 我来这里看白嘴鸦
The butler said you would be here. - I come here for the rooks.
它们属于群居的动物
They're sociable animals.
这样一群就叫做一个议会
A gathering like this is called a parliament.
总而言之 相比于人类 它们更有礼节
Altogether more civilised than their human equivalent.
很抱歉打扰您 墨勋爵
I'm sorry to disturb you, Lord M.
但我需要和您谈谈
But I had to talk to you.
布罗克特别♥墅♥很荣幸您能来 夫人
Brocket Hall is honoured, Ma'am.
当然 我是偷偷来这里的 - 当然
I have come here incognito, of course. - Of course.
但是您的行踪 无法完全被隐匿
But your presence cannot be entirely disguised.
昨天我意识到了一些事情
Yesterday I realised something.
什么事情 夫人
Yes, Ma'am?
我想也许现在...
I think perhaps now...
我是以一个女人 而不是女王的身份在说话
I'm speaking as a woman and not as a Queen.
最开始...
At the beginning...
我以为您就如父亲一般
I thought that you were the father I never had.
但现在我认为 我知道...
But now I feel, I know...
您是我渴望的 唯一的伴侣
that you are the only companion I could ever desire.
您是否知道...
Did you know that...
白嘴鸦会相伴终生
that rooks mate for life?
每年 它们... 都会共同筑巢
Every year, they... they build their nests together.
延续那些让婚姻...
Renew all those little civilities that...
闪亮夺目的小礼仪
make a marriage sparkle.
从它们身上 我们能学到很多东西
I think we could learn much from them.
如果我能花更多的时间 观察这些白嘴鸦
If I had just spent more time watching the rooks...
我的妻子也许更能感受到 我对她的关注
my wife would have felt more attended to.
她一开始就不应该离开您
She should never have left you.
我绝对不会这样做
I would never do such a thing.
不
No.
我相信当您遇到心爱之人 您也会变得奋不顾身
I believe when you give your heart it will be without hesitation.
但您的心 不能给我
But you cannot give it to me.
但我已经给予您了
I think you have it already.
不 您必须为其他人好好留着
No, you must keep it intact for someone else.
我无法接受您的感情
For I have no use for it, you see.
犹如白嘴鸦 我也会终身守候
Like a rook, I mate for life.
我明白了
I see.
那么我很抱歉打扰您 墨尔本勋爵
Then I am sorry to have disturbed you, Lord Melbourne.
女爵
Ah, Baroness...
您是在这里站岗 以防照看之人再次消失吗
Are you standing guard in case your charge disappears again?
我听说她只身去了布罗克特别♥墅♥
I hear she went to Brocket Hall without an escort.
我已经不是女王的家庭教师了 约翰爵士
I am no longer the Queen's governess, Sir John.
您似乎 也不是她的知己了
Or her confidante, it seems.
女爵 我们不过是 女王的玩物罢了
We are but the playthings of princes, Baroness.
我以前是希望
You see, I had such hopes,
君主制度能够更加严谨
of bringing some rigour to the monarchy.
但是维多利亚女王
But Queen Victoria has been
则是辜负了国家对她的信任
allowed to squander the good will of the country
以此发生了一系列卑劣的事情
in a series of the most squalid episodes.
您没有权力 这样评论女王
You have no right to speak about the Queen in such a way.
我没有权力
No right?
现在唯一的希望 就是她嫁一个 能控制住她的人
The only hope now is that she marries a man who can control her.
你去哪里了 徳丽娜 所有人都不知道你去哪里了
Where have you been, Drina? No-one could tell me where you were.
这不重要 妈妈
It doesn't matter, Mama.
不管你去了哪里 你好像都不太高兴
Wherever you have been, it seems it did not make you happy.
也许你现在的心态
Perhaps now you will be in a more
更加愿意谈谈 阿尔伯特拜访一事
receptive frame of mind to discuss Albert's visit.
不谈吗 那我就去试礼服了
No? I must attend to my costume
感谢您为我举办舞会
for the ball you are so kindly holding for me.
拜托邀请阿尔伯特来拜访吧
Please invite dear Albert to visit.
他会是你丈夫的绝佳人选
He would be such a good companion for you.
我不想和阿尔伯特这种 愚蠢男孩结婚 妈妈
I don't want a stupid boy like Albert, Mama.
我不想结婚
Or anyone else.
也许这些里面 会有您爱吃的 思科瑞特小姐
Perhaps you would like one of these, Miss Skerrett?
不用了 谢谢 我说过了 不爱吃甜食
No, thank you. I told you I don't have a sweet tooth.
这就有意思了
That's funny. The other girls at
马弗莱彻妓院的其他姑娘 可喜欢吃我的草莓果馅饼了
Ma Fletcher's couldn't get enough of my strawberry tarts.
我怎么可能知道
I wouldn't know.
我不是妓♥女♥ 我当时只是个洗衣女仆
I wasn't an upstairs girl. I worked in the laundry.
那你也爬得很快...
It's quite a jump...
以前一个为妓♥女♥
Going from cleaning up
清洗衣物的人 现在能为女王修补长袜
after tarts to mending the Queen's stockings.
我一辈子都想不通 你是如何做到的
I can't for the life of me figure out how you did it.
这真是个谜
It's a veritable mystery.
我不知道您到底想做什么
I don't know what you want,
但从我身上 您得不到任何好处
but you ain't getting nothing from me.
我只想要和你做朋友
All I want is for us to be friends.
正如你一样 爬到这个位置 我也费了一番功夫
I had to work hard to get here, just like you.
也许我们志同道合
I think we might be kindred spirits.
我没有朋友 弗兰卡泰利先生 或者志同道合的人
I don't have friends, Mr Francatelli, or kindred spirits neither.
您看上去真迷人 夫人
How splendid you look, Ma'am.
你真的这么想吗
Do you really think so?
这花真漂亮
What beautiful flowers.
这是兰花吧
They're orchids.
这些花是从哪里采的
Where did they come from?
布罗克特别♥墅♥
Brocket Hall.
我还以为 威廉会关闭温室 因为他妻子...
But I thought William had closed the greenhouses after Caro...
他一定是为了您 重新打开了温室
He must have opened them again for you.
他不会为我做任何事
I do not think he would do anything for me.
您知道培育兰花 有多难吗
Do you know how hard it is to grow orchids?
您错怪他了 夫人
You misjudge him, Ma'am.
他在乎的只有 对妻子的回忆
He cares only for the memory of his wife.
这是他告诉您的吗
Is that what he told you?
这只是他希望您 相信的事情而已
Then that is what he wants you to believe.
而这些花 夫人...
These flowers, Ma'am... Well...
及时行乐吧 乔治 你必须集中精力
Carpe diem, George. You must be attentive.
我会像胶水一样粘着她
I will stick to her like glue, for all the good it will do.
她才是那个能下决定的人 - 胡说八道
She's the one that has to make the running. - Nonsense.
她就是十九岁的小女孩 你可是加拉哈德爵士
She's a nineteen-year-old girl. You are Sir Galahad.
是兰斯洛特爵士 事实上
Sir Lancelot, actually.
勋爵们 女士们 先生们...
My lords, ladies and gentlemen...
有请女王陛下 及比利时国王陛下利奥波德
Her Majesty the Queen and His Majesty King Leopold of Belgium.
陛下 我能邀请您跳第一支舞吗
Your Majesty! May I claim the first dance?
哥萨克骑兵也能和女王跳舞吗
May a Cossack dance with the Queen?
我想如果拒绝哥萨克骑兵 形势会非常危机
I understand Cossacks can be dangerous if thwarted,
所以我会先和您跳舞 然后再轮到您 加拉哈德爵士
so I shall dance with you first and you next, Sir Galahad.
事实上 是兰斯洛特
It's Lancelot, actually.
我希望女王会和您跳一支舞
I hope the Queen has saved a dance for you.
她今晚很忙
She's busy tonight.
她总有一天会结婚 威廉
She will have to marry one day, William.
是的 没错
Yes. She will.
我只希望 她的丈夫能赏识她
I just hope her husband will appreciate her.
我冒昧给您拿了些白兰地 詹金斯夫人
I took the liberty of bringing you a little brandy, Mrs Jenkins.
我想您会需要的
Thought you might need it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我必须找人谈谈
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表