剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
But you can.
但是你可以
Major Hewlett,
休伊特少校
there's a young lady who bears a pass with your signature.
有一位拿着有你签名通行证的年轻女士
If you won't admit her, may I?
如果你不想让她进来 那我叫她走吧
Major Hewlett.
休伊特少校
Mrs. Strong.
斯特朗夫人
May we speak privately?
我们能私下谈谈吗
Anything you have to say to me can be said here.
你想对我说什么 都可以在这里说
You look well.
你看起来很好
Well, looks can be deceiving, as you know.
你知道 外表有时候是具有欺骗性的
I'm still an officer, but it's merely a formality.
我现在还是个官员 但只是形式上的
I'll be cashiered once I make it back to England.
我一回到英国就会被革职
It... it wasn't my aim to disgrace you.
让你蒙羞不是我的目的
Yes, it was. In order to save me.
是你想要的 为了能够救我
You knew that the judge would challenge
你知道法官会质疑
the authenticity of the divorce.
离婚的真实性
How did you know that I would take the blame?
你怎么知道我会把责任担在自己身上
Because of who you are.
因为你就是这样的人
The kind of man that can't beat Simcoe.
对 不能打败西姆科的人
No.
不
I could have taken him. I took him before.
我能打败他 他曾是我的手下败将
I wasn't protecting you from Simcoe.
我不是保护你免受西姆科的伤害
It was Abraham.
是亚伯拉罕
He was plotting to kill you.
他密谋要杀你
Why didn't you warn me?
你之前为什么不警告我
Because I was a spy, too.
因为我也是个间谍
I had to choose between the two of you
我必须在你们两个当中做一个选择
and I found a third way.
我选择了第三条路
I figured it was better for you
我觉得这样对你更好
to fall on your own sword than to perish from his.
你自己承担错误 而不是死在他的手下
You've played me for a fool.
你把我当傻瓜在耍
When you jumped out of that boat,
你从那船上跳下来的时候
I thought it was out of loyalty.
我以为你是出于忠诚
It was, for my country.
那是忠诚 对我国家的忠诚
And for Abe.
对亚伯的忠诚
At first...
刚开始的时候...
I encouraged your affections to protect him.
我利用了你的情感去保护他
But as you and I grew closer,
但当我们更加亲近之后
I discovered you were a man of honor,
我发现你是一个正人君子
of intellect,
你才识过人
of kindness.
心胸宽广
Why did you come here?
你为什么要来这里
To give you the truth.
把真♥相♥告诉你
You deserve it.
这是你应得的
I mean, why were you sent?
我的意思是 你的任务是什么
Look around, Edmund.
看看周围 埃德蒙德
You could have me arrested.
你可以逮捕我
I chose to tell you this on my own accord
是我自己决定要告诉你的
and against my orders
这违背了我收到的命令
because I cannot tell another lie
我无法再对你撒谎
to a man who never lied to me.
因为你从没有骗过我
Did you ever love me?
那你爱过我吗
When I proposed we leave America
那时我说 我们离开美国
and marry, I meant that.
然后结婚 我是真心的
Answer my question.
回答我的问题
Did you ever love me?
你到底有没有爱过我
We were both swept up by our passions.
我们都被热情冲昏了头
I by my infatuation with you,
我是出于对你的迷恋
and you by
而你是出于
your love for a married man.
对一个已婚男人的爱
It is good that you've quit Abraham.
你放弃亚伯拉罕是正确的选择
Now I must quit you.
现在我必须放弃你
What on earth? Caleb?
到底出什么事了 卡勒布
Compliments of Culper... Jr. And Sr.
来自库帕情报 小库帕和老库帕两个人
What?
什么
Where is he? Where is Abe?
他在哪 亚伯在哪
Setauket. Ring's not as dead as you thought.
在锡托基特 情报网并没有像你以为那样断掉
"Washington Trounced in Tryon Triumph."
"华盛顿大败特赖恩"
There's a ring to it. Yet I wonder if that rings false.
听上去个情报 但我怀疑这情报是假的
Not long ago you informed me that Culper Jr. Had quit.
不久之前你才告诉我小库帕已经退出情报网了
Now he's riding to Setauket
而现在他却赶去锡托基特
as if he were Paul Revere.
好像他自己是保罗·列维尔一样
Perhaps he was driven to the enemy.
也许他是被迫服从了敌军
Or perhaps he's just settling scores.
又或者也许他只是在复仇
No, sir. He settled them.
不 长官 他已经放下了
He got it out of his system, trust me.
他早就已经放下仇恨了 相信我
In any case, the enemy knows precisely where we are.
不管怎样 敌人知道我们所在的确切位置
We must decamp beyond harm's way.
我们必须撤离危险地带
What, and let Clinton get the better of us?
什么 然后让克♥林♥顿♥打败我们吗
Sir, rather than merely dodging a blow,
长官 与其只是躲避追打
why not hit back so hard that
为什么我们不以全力回击
he'll think twice about ever trying it again?
让他在试图袭击我们时 好好考虑一下
This credits the victory to Governor Tryon's Tory militia,
功劳都将归于特雷恩的保守党自卫队
which we know to be stationed at Stony Point.
而我们知道它将驻扎在斯托尼波恩特
Now, surely he'll devote most of his forces to the attack,
现在 他肯定会集中所有兵力来发动进攻
leaving the garrison undermanned.
留下驻扎地无人看守
A small force of light infantry
一个小型轻步兵团
could penetrate their defenses under the cover of darkness.
就能在黑夜的掩护下击破他们的防卫
I thought one couldn't be a soldier and a spy.
我还以为一个人不可能同时当士兵和间谍
We set off at sundown.
我们在日落时出发
Now, Lieutenant Brewster is passing out pieces of paper
现在 布鲁斯特中尉正在分发纸张
that will help you distinguish friend from foe.
它们能帮助你们区分敌我
Right, pin them on your noggin,
好的 把它们固定在你的脑袋上
anywhere you don't want to get nicked.
放在任何你不想被刺伤的地方
And once inside the fort...
一旦进入敌人要塞
kill any man not wearing one.
杀掉任何没有戴纸张的人
Cut off the head of the snake and the body will die.
砍掉蛇头之后 蛇身就会死去
Our target is the officers' tents,
我们的目标是指挥官的帐篷
specifically Washington's.
尤其是华盛顿的
A prize of £500 to the man
任何抓到或者杀掉他的人
who captures or kills him.
都能得到五百英镑的奖励
We only have need of bayonets.
我们只需要刺刀
Remove the flint from your weapons.
把你们武器前的打火石都拿掉
We can't risk any sound
我们不能冒险去发出
that might give away our position.
任何会暴露我们位置的声音
We take them by surprise or we die.
我们只能出其不意地拿下他们 否则必死无疑
Charge your bayonets.
亮出你们的刺刀
To the front, march.
向前线 进军
Where in the hell are the rebels?!
叛军到底在哪里
We're under attack!
我们遭到了袭击
Go! To arms!
去 去拿武器
We yield! We yield! Hold! Hold!
我们投降 我们投降 等等
Hold, hold, hold! Give us quarter!
停下 停下 饶我们一命
Cease, men! Cease!
停下 各位 停下
The fort is ours!
要塞是我们的了
How's your wound, Captain?
你的伤口怎么样了 上尉
I must confess it still pains me.
说实话 还是很疼
But I consider myself fortunate.
但我觉得我还是挺幸运的
An inch or two closer and my life would have been extinguished.
再深个一两英寸 我可能就活不成了
You needn't worry.
你不用担心
It's Rogers who will soon be snuffed out.
罗杰斯不久就会被杀掉
Captain, a word if we may.
上尉 我们能借一步说话吗
I haven't finished my breakfast.
我还没有吃完早饭
Whatever you need to say
无论你想要说什么
can be said in front of Mrs. Woodhull.
都可以当着伍德哈尔夫人的面说
I have that list.
我列好了名单了
Ah, the names.
名单
Who'd have thought a town this size
谁能想到这样大小的城镇
could have so many secrets?
能有这么多的秘密
I would appreciate if we
我希望这个
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表