剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
The end? The end of what?
结束 什么的结束
The bloody rebellion, Jonathan.
该死的叛乱 乔纳瑟
The bloody...
该死的
Benedict Arnold tries to nab 3,000 Yanks
本尼迪克特·阿诺德想要三千美国♥军♥
and comes over with two bargemen.
并带着两个船夫过来
He's a rat who didn't get the cheese.
他就是个吃不到奶酪的老鼠而已
The ship must be near sinking when the rats are leaving it.
老鼠弃船的时候 船一定是要沉了
Don't you agree, Townsend? Absolutely.
你同意吗 汤森 完全同意
Here's what I know... Yeah.
我知道的 就是 是的
Robert! Father.
罗伯特 父亲
Didn't know you were coming.
你没说你要来
Haven't heard from you in quite some time.
好久没联络了
Well, I thought we might have a word in private.
我觉得我们可能要私下聊聊
Really? About what?
是吗 聊什么
You know what.
你知道聊什么
Do you know that man?
你认识那个人吗
Go see what that was about, yes?
去看看发生什么了 怎么样
You truly are a glutton for punishment.
你还真是好了伤疤忘了疼
Robert. After everything they did?
罗伯特 你忘了他们干的事了吗
For the cause, we shall freely give up our bodies for sacrifice.
为了独♥立♥ 我们要勇于献身
This is not about them, Robert.
罗伯特 这与他们无关
It's about something greater than them and us.
不论是他们还是我们 都没有独♥立♥重要
Lord, lettest thou thy servants depart in peace.
主啊 就让你的仆人在平静中离去
We have sacrificed enough, Father.
父亲 我们牺牲得够多了
He knows that.
主也看到了我们的付出
Townsend.
汤森
Come break your vow and have some rum.
来喝点朗姆酒
I think I will.
乐意为之
It should come as no surprise
鉴于阿诺德将军的背叛
that in light of General Arnold's defection,
独♥立♥事业陷入困境
the future of our cause lies in peril.
也在意料之中
As I assess the true strength of our army,
要评估我们军队的真正实力
I must reassess our chains of intelligence.
我必须重新评估我们的情报链
Yes, sir. General Arnold
是的 长官 毫无疑问
is undoubtedly aware of the alias Culper,
阿诺德将军显然知晓化名库帕尔
though he does not know his true name or location.
虽然他不知其真实姓名及其所处位置
We have no reason to believe that he even suspects
我们认为他还未怀疑到
the presence of Culper Jr., though he does know
小库帕尔身上去 他只知道
that our chain extends as far as New York.
我们的情报链已经延伸到纽约了
Does it still? Lieutenant Brewster?
现在还是这样吗 布鲁斯特中卫 你怎么看
We ain't heard from Culper Jr.
自小库帕尔提醒我们注意特雷恩后
Since he warned us about Tryon.
便再无音讯
I did tell him that our door was still open
我的确告诉过他 我们的门仍向他敞开
and he alone had the key.
且只他一人有钥匙
Place an ad in the "Gazette"
在"公报"上放了条广♥告♥
and I'll come rowing out to you.
我就划船去找你
Do you think he will?
你觉得他会这么做吗
Well, if I had to place a wager on it, sir, no, I don't.
如果一定要说的话 长官 我觉得他不会
What about 355?
355号♥间谍怎么样了
Since the capture of Major Andre,
自安捷尔少校被捕后
I do not think we can expect any new discovery from Abigail.
我就不奢望阿比盖尔会有什么新情报了
Major Tallmadge has informed me
塔尔梅奇少校告诉我
that Andre has requested
安捷尔命令下人
his servant bring his uniform from New York.
将他的制♥服♥从纽约带来
I humbly submit that if Abigail is allowed to cross the lines,
我认为 如果阿比盖尔能顺利越境
we should secure for her the emancipation
我们应该像在锡托基特承诺的那样
she was promised in Setauket.
保证她的自♥由♥
It's the least we can do to
这是唯一能够
show our gratitude for her service in our cause.
感谢她对我们事业付出的方式了
But would her deed then be transferred to another royal officer?
万一她易主 转而服侍其他皇室官员了呢
I mean, perhaps we can
我是说 也许我们可以
establish a new channel between her and Culper.
建立她和库帕尔联♥系♥的新渠道
We need to bring Culper in as well. Yeah.
我们得把库帕尔也拉进来 对
It's not safe for him, sir.
长官 这会陷他于危险之中
There are so many eyes on him now.
如今有太多人盯着他了
A mistake for me to cut him from the chain,
将他从情报链中剔除是我的错
but he must remain there.
但是他必须留下来
So you would spare Andre, but not Abe?
所以你打算放过安捷尔 而不是亚伯
Colonel Hamilton told me
汉密尔顿上校告诉我
about your offer to exchange Andre for Arnold.
你提议用安捷尔换回阿诺德
Arnold is a traitor.
阿诺德是个叛徒
Andre was merely doing his duty.
安捷尔只是在履行他的职责
I would trade a thousand Andres for Arnold.
我愿以一千个安捷尔换一个阿诺德
Nathan Hale was doing his duty, sir,
长官 内森·黑尔也是在履行职责
and they hanged him as a spy.
却被当作间谍绞死
Hale? Hale was captain in our militia.
黑尔吗 黑尔只是民兵组织的首领
Andre is Adjutant General of the British Army.
安捷尔是英国♥军♥队的副官长
He does not hang without consequences.
他的死将带来严重后果
May I request that Lieutenant Brewster and Mrs. Strong
长官 在作答之前 能请
be excused before I respond, sir?
布鲁斯特中尉和斯特朗太太先离开吗
No, owing to the value of truth, let them be present.
不 事实可贵 让他们也听听
Very well. The consequences are upon us now.
那好 后果正等着我们呢
In the wake of Arnold's treachery,
阿诺德叛变后
the men are reluctant to trust their officers.
人们将不再相信军官
Officers doubt their commanders.
军官怀疑他们的指挥官
An example must be made to restore that order.
要恢复秩序 必须杀鸡儆猴
This is about doing what is right.
这关乎正义
Neither of you ever have a chance to meet Captain Hale?
你们都没见过黑尔上尉吗
No, sir. No. No, sir.
没有 长官 没有 长官
Benjamin's beloved classmate from Yale.
来自耶鲁 是本杰明要好的同窗
As a friend, you knew him better than most.
作为朋友 你比其他人更了解他
Do you remember his final words?
你还记得他的临终遗言吗
"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."
"我唯一的遗憾 就是我只得一命献与国家"
From the drama "Cato," Except
这是戏剧"卡托"中的台词
he didn't write them and he never said them.
只是他从未写下这话 也从未说出口
We did.
是我们说的
When I received the report from General Howe's aide-de-camp,
豪威将军的副官向我汇报
it described Hale behaving with great resolution.
他的遗言表达了他坚定的决心
Before hanging, he said he thought of the duty
行刑前 他说他认为
of every good officer to obey any orders
服从总指挥的命令
given him by his commander-in-chief.
是每一个优秀军官的天职
He wished to be seen as a soldier,
他希望作为一名战士而死
not a spy.
而不是间谍
We altered what he said
是我们更改了他的遗言
and thus converted a failed mission
也因此把失败的任务
into an act of martyrdom.
改口说成殉难
The truth that links Hale and Andre
黑尔和安捷尔的
is they were both captured
共同点是 他们
on their very first mission undercover.
都是在初次卧底任务中被捕的
Woodhull has been surviving under his for years.
伍德哈尔在他的掩护下 幸存多年
You've done an excellent job, Magistrate.
法官 你做的很好
I think it's time you rest your case.
我觉得是时候该结案了
I have more evidence to present.
我还有很多证据没提交
If I didn't know better, I'd say you were
如果我不了解状况的话 我会以为
deliberately drawing out the case longer than needs be.
你是故意把案子拖这么久的
Since the outcome is inevitable,
结果是不可避免的
I wonder is it out of sentiment or cruelty?
我想知道你这么做是出于善意还是恶意
The Crown calls Mary Woodhull.
皇室传唤玛丽·伍德哈尔
You are married to the prisoner?
你与罪犯结婚了吗
I am wife to Abraham Woodhull.
我是亚伯拉罕·伍德哈尔的妻子
And how did you come to be wife to him?
你为什么会嫁给他
I was first engaged to his brother Thomas.
起先我是他哥哥托马斯的未婚妻
The dowry for which was
彩礼是我和
settled with me by your father John Blake.
你父亲 约翰·布莱克商量决定的
Yes.
是的
And why did you not wed Thomas?
那你为什么没有嫁给托马斯
Because he died in New York.
因为他丧命于纽约
During the Liberty Pole Riots.
在利泊蒂波尔暴♥乱♥期间
While he was fighting for his king and country
他为了他的国王和国家
against the so-called Sons of Liberty.
与所谓的"自♥由♥之子"作斗争而死
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表