剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
but there's pork outside in the smokehouse.
但熏制房♥外挂着猪肉
That sounds good, yeah. I'll take a look.
听起来不错 我去看看
I've only a few more rows left to plant,
我只剩没几行要播种
so shouldn't be too much longer.
应该不会太久
All right? You...
好吗 你...
kiss that boy for me.
替我吻下孩子
Major.
少校
Mary, I feel as if
玛丽 我觉得
we should open some windows.
我们应该开几扇窗
Rebecca.
丽贝卡
You already know what I've come here to say.
你知道我来要说什么
I failed.
我失败了
Failed to save our firstborn from being killed in battle.
没能在战场上拯救我们的长子
And failed to raise our second as a moral man,
没能把次子正常抚养长大
and for that I'm... I'm so sorry.
为此我... 我很抱歉
Though all is not lost, thank God.
但仍有希望 感谢上帝
I may not have been able to save Abraham...
我也许无法拯救亚伯拉罕...
but there is still hope in young Thomas.
但托马斯的身上仍有希望
Perhaps the mistakes I made in raising our son
也许我在抚养儿子时犯下的错误
can be corrected through his own.
能在他身上得以弥补
I swear I will dedicate my life to him
我发誓将一生奉献给他
and this time I will not fail.
而这次我不会失败
All that remains is to ask your forgiveness
我只请求你的原谅
and grant me
赐予我
the strength
力量
to do what I must.
完成我该做的事
Dead.
死了
Dead. Dead. Dead.
死了 死了 死了
"What a tangled web we weave
"我们织了一张多么复杂的网啊
when first we practice to deceive."
当我们第一次练习欺骗"
You know "Macbeth," Boy?
你知道"麦克白"吗 小子
Yeah, I just need to concentrate on this.
我需要专心写信
And you're wrong about André, by the by.
顺带一提 关于安捷尔你说错了
It ain't revenge I'm after, it's justice.
我不是为了复仇 是伸张正义
All men are created equal.
人生来平等
Mmm, the Declaration.
那宣言
I read it, you know.
我读过
All men are created equal.
人生来平等
That's the truth
这是事实
that His Majesty Farmer George can't face.
是农民乔治殿下不敢面对的
That's what really terrifies him.
那才是他真正恐惧的
It really does and that's what all those cowards
确实如此 也是那些懦夫
like Tommy Gage and Johnny André all run away from.
像汤米 盖奇和约翰尼 安捷尔在逃避的
All those commissioned officers who look down on me,
那些军官们蔑视我
spat on me,
唾弃我
took credit for my scalps,
瓜分我的战果
cursed me with half pay.
克扣我的军饷
They saw themselves above me.
他们自命不凡
They refused to treat me like an equal
拒绝平等对待我
just as Britain refuses America.
像英国排挤美国一样
I mean to teach them different
我要教育他们平等
by the justice I deliver to John André.
通过我对约翰·安捷尔的审判
That will be my Declaration
那将是我的宣言
before I leave these colonies.
在我离开这片殖民地前
That they were never better than me.
他们从未高我一等
Sorry, what was that?
抱歉 你说了什么
Serves me right, I suppose.
是我自找的
Come on, come on.
来吧 来吧
Let's move a body.
我们搬尸体去
So if I plant cabbage now...
如果我现在种白菜...
Hurry.
快点
If I plant now, you reckon loose heads?
如果现在种 你说收成会不好
Eh? Oh, aye.
啊 对啊
When I was a lad, we used to plant cabbages
我小的时候 我们曾在蒙特罗纳
back up in Mountalona.
种过白菜
And if you plant later in the fall,
如果在秋末播种
you get less maggots, too.
害虫也会少很多
You hear that?
你听见没
Run.
跑
Run!
跑
Halt.
停
Dismount.
下马
It's Eastin.
是伊斯特
You are truly
你简直是
the most beautiful woman
全英国和美国
in all of England and America.
最美丽的女性
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you like the house?
你喜欢这房♥子吗
It's for you.
是你的
It's all for you. It's very grand.
全是为了你 非常华丽
I must be getting back now. No, no, no, stay.
我必须回去了 不 不 留下
Stay, please.
留下 求你了
General Arnold!
阿诺德将军
Go.
去
Go there.
躲那里
General Arnold!
阿诺德将军
Check the inventory against the manifest.
对照列表清点货物
What is this?
这是什么
A warrant signed by Congress.
国会签署的授权书
I want it all marked.
给我都打上标记
Signed by you.
是你签署的
This is a bloody writ of assistance.
这是协助执行判决令
Do you serve Great Britain now? Do you?
你投靠大英帝国了吗 你呢
For amongst the many charges lain against you,
在指控你的多条罪名中
most disturbing is the use of military wagons
最恶劣的是 使用军用马车
to offload the Charming Nancy, a known smuggling vessel.
卸载"魅力南希" 臭名昭彰的走私船
An action which could be seen as trafficking with the enemy.
此举可被视为与敌军交易
The enemy? How?
敌军 荒谬
Don't touch that!
别碰它
What charges, man? Six in total.
什么罪名 一共六条
And they have been sent to Congress and to General Washington.
已悉数上报国会和华盛顿将军
Charges of corruption, of impropriety,
受贿 不当行为
and perhaps worse.
也许更糟
Since those charges are lies,
鉴于这些全是污蔑
I will assume that you have no evidence to back up
我想你没有证据证明
this slander that I will see you charged with.
而我会以诽谤罪控诉你
What is that?
这是什么
An anonymous letter sent by a concerned Patriot
一封来自爱国人士的匿名信
led us to your nest of schemes and bad business.
让我们查到你的阴谋和非法盈利
Anonymous?
匿名
I will fight these charges to the bitter end.
我会拼死反抗这些控诉
All done, sir. I will see you there.
完成了 长官 届时再见
Benedict...
本尼迪克特...
are these things true?
这些都是真的吗
No.
不
They are the attacks of an anonymous coward
是某个懦夫的匿名诽谤
who thinks he can hide behind a disgrace like Reed.
以为有里德这种小人为他撑腰
No, this will go away by morning.
不 指控到早上就会撤销
In the meantime, I think
与此同时 我觉得
it best that you return home for tonight.
今晚你最好回家去
I asked not to be disturbed.
我说了不想被打扰
I'm afraid I must.
恐怕我必须打扰
Oh, Richard.
理查德
I heard about Corporal Eastin.
我听说伊斯特中士的事了
I don't know how he's done it with his Rangers deployed,
我不知道他是怎么做到的 他的骑兵在调度
but Simcoe has somehow
但西姆科不知如何
managed to strike a double blow against me.
成功地打击了我两次
I suppose it is the perfect alibi.
我想这是最好的脱罪证明
What do you mean?
什么意思
Not only has he killed another one of my men,
他不但又杀死我的一名下属
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表