剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
What about your mission?
那你的使命怎么办
Your vow to keep the Lord's path?
你听从上帝召唤的誓言
What if...
如果...
What if I told you
如果我告诉你
that wasn't my mission?
那不是我的使命呢
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm not a minister.
我不是一个牧师
My father was. You lied to me.
我爸爸才是 你骗了我
Why? I just...
为什么 我只是
I wasn't sure that I could trust you.
我当时不确定能否相信你
Just as you weren't sure that you could trust me.
就像你那时也不确定能否相信我一样
Who are you?
你是谁
Sarah.
莎拉
Who are you?
你到底是谁
My...
我...
My name is Benjamin, all right?
我叫本杰明 好吗
Benjamin Tallmadge.
本杰明 塔尔梅奇
And I'm an officer in the Continental Army.
是一名大♥陆♥军军官
You're a rebel. Aye.
你是个叛乱军 是的
I was out on a scouting mission when I was captured.
我在外出侦察时被捕
I escaped, but the man that I escaped from
我逃走了 但那个看押我的人
is no doubt hunting me right now, maybe with others.
一定正在搜捕我 或许还有其他人与他一道
And you come to my house? Listen to me. I won't let
然后你就来了我家 听我说 我不会
anything happen to you.
让你受牵连
I want you to come with me. I can protect you.
我想让你和我一起走 我能保护你
I don't need your protection!
我不需要你的保护
I need protection from you.
我需要你的保护
And from men like you.
需要像你一样的人的保护
Damn rebels, haven't you taken enough?
该死的叛乱军 你们索取得还不够吗
You're a Tory. And you're a traitor.
你是个保守党 而你是个叛徒
A traitor?
叛徒
A traitor to whom?
背叛了谁
I am loyal to my country.
我忠于我的祖国
To our country. To America.
忠于我们的祖国 忠于美国
Your country killed my husband.
你的祖国杀了我的丈夫
Your husband?
你的丈夫
No. No, you said thieves killed him.
不 不 你说是盗贼杀死了他
Thieves, soldiers, Continental militia, they're all the same.
盗贼 士兵 大♥陆♥军 都是一样的
They came here last winter
去年冬天他们来到这里
demanding he sell our crops at a loss.
要求他亏本地卖♥♥了我们的庄稼
He refused, so they shot him.
他拒绝了 所以他们开枪杀死了他
No, those weren't Patriots, Sarah. Those were brigands.
不 那些都不是爱国人士 莎拉 他们是土匪
They were acting under orders.
他们是奉命来办事的
Orders? Whose orders? General Washington's.
奉命 谁下的命令 华盛顿将军
That's impossible. Last winter...
这是不可能的 去年冬天...
You what?
怎么了
Last winter we were in a forage war with the British.
去年冬天我们和英国人有一场粮草战争
The men were starving
我们的人快要饿死了
and Washington issued orders...
所以华盛顿下了命令...
to obtain supplies...
要求不惜一切代价...
at all costs.
获取粮草供给
No, Sarah. Sarah.
别 莎拉 莎拉
So what will you do with me?
所以现在 你打算怎样处置我
What you already did,
做你之前做过的事情
only now at the point of a gun?
只不过现在要以枪相逼吗
Sarah...
莎拉...
Seems the Lord's judgment has caught up with you, Reverend.
看来上帝已经准备惩罚你了 神父
Where's your spare powder?
你剩余的弹♥药♥在哪里
Barn.
谷仓里
Guess you'll have to make do.
看来你只能凑合着用了
Who is it? Lieutenant Gamble, ma'am.
外面是谁 夫人 是甘布尔中尉
Of the Royal Army.
来自皇家军队
May we come in, ma'am?
夫人 请问我们可以进去吗
You're not in uniform, Lieutenant.
你并没有穿制♥服♥ 中尉
I'm searching for a rebel spy.
因为我正在寻找一个叛乱的间谍
A man like that, you don't want him to see you coming.
一个那样的人 你是不会想让他发现你来的
He's already killed a loyal minister in cold blood.
他已经冷血地杀害了一名忠诚的神父
A minister?
一名神父
Have you seen or heard of any strangers hereabouts?
你有没有在附近看见或听说过任何陌生人
Possibly one with a gunshot injury.
他可能身上有枪伤
I'm afraid not, Lieutenant.
恐怕没有 中尉
Though if you find this man, I hope you make him suffer
但是如果你找到这个人 请一定不要让他好过
for his crimes and for the rebel filth that killed my husband.
因为他的罪行和那些杀害我丈夫的杂碎叛乱军
She's telling the truth, sir.
长官 她说的是实话
They killed her husband, William, all right.
他们杀了她丈夫 威廉 对吧
Stole his crop.
然后偷了他的庄稼
A year ago, weren't it, Sarah?
在一年前 是吧 莎拉
My condolences.
夫人 请节哀
I'd keep your door latched
我会为你守好门
and a musket handy if you've got one.
如果有任何人进来 就有子弹等着他
Thank you, Lieutenant.
谢谢你 中尉
I never want to see your face again.
我再也不想看到你了
in holy matrimony.
在神圣的婚姻殿堂
If any man can show just cause
如果任何人能给出
why they may not be lawfully joined together,
他们不能合法结婚的正当理由
then let him now speak
请现在说出来
or forever hold his peace.
不然就请永远保持沉默
I object.
我反对
What?
什么
As a friend I've tried to hold my tongue,
作为朋友 我尝试着保持沉默
but as a magistrate I can
但是作为一名地方法官
no longer allow this marriage to proceed.
我绝不允许这场婚礼继续下去
No, no, Richard, you've gone too far this time.
不 不 理查德 你这次太过分了
Captain, take this man and put him in the bloody stockades.
上尉 把这个人带下去并关起来
Hear me out and you may wish to put your bride there instead.
听我说完后 或许你会想把你的新娘关起来
The divorce papers she submitted from Connecticut
她从康涅狄格州交上去的离婚文件
are false.
是伪造的
She forged the signatures
她伪造了丈夫的签名
and I have taxation records
我有她丈夫赛尔拉 斯特朗的税务记录
from Selah Strong to prove it.
可以证明此事
Please, you are welcome to examine them.
不信你可以检查一下
So...
所以...
if we let this marriage proceed now,
如果我们现在让这场婚礼继续下去
the only result will be the sin
那唯一的结果就是罪过
and the crime of bigamy.
以及你们所犯的重婚罪
Do you deny it, Mrs. Strong?
你想否认此事吗 斯特朗夫人
It is a forgery.
我承认那是伪造的
And he made me do it.
但是 是他逼我这样做的
What?
你说什么
I have no home, no husband,
我没有家 没有丈夫
and he promised to take care of me.
而他答应会照顾我
He convinced me to lie
他劝我去说谎
and said no one would notice.
还说不会有人发现的
Is that a fact?
这是真的吗
Major Hewlett, is this true?
休伊特少校 这是真的吗
Yes.
是的
Forgive me.
荣我先行离开
Shakespeare's sonnets.
这是莎士比亚的十四行诗
He used to read them to me.
他过去常常读给我听
Let him know that when he holds this book,
告诉他 当他捧着这本书时
he'll be holding my heart.
就像捧着我的心一样
Does John...
约翰他...
still love me?
他还爱我吗
I can't remember all his fine words, ma'am, but...
我记不住他说过的所有话 夫人 但是...
you're all he thinks about.
他的心里只有你
Thank you, Abigail.
谢谢你 阿比盖尔
I'm so glad I found you.
真高兴我找到了你
All my theater friends say
我所有剧院的朋友都说
you are an expert in the Philadelphia style.
你是做这种费城风格发型的专家
I did all the society ladies
在我被从伊甸园驱逐出来
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表