剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
This lot's the foul-tempered sort.
这可是个脾气不好的家伙
Big enough to be worth a worry,
对付这个大块头需要保持警惕
but we know how to handle him.
但我们知道该如何对付他
Leave us now, please.
给我们们点私人空间
Henry Dawkins?
亨利 道金斯
Born in London, accomplice to Isaac Ketcham.
出生于伦敦 埃塞克 凯查姆的同伙
If by accomplice
如果你嘴里的同伙
you mean the whittler who done set me up.
指的是出♥卖♥♥♥我的那个人的话
You never claimed innocence during your trial.
你在庭审中从未辩解你是无辜的
Oh, is that what I should have done?
原来我应该那么做
Where were you, sir?
那时候你在哪呢 长官
I have the power to release you
我能立刻把你从这里释放
from this place this instant.
我有这个权利
But first I need the truth.
但我首先需要知道真♥相♥
Did you do what they said you did?
你是否真的做了他们说的那些事
Why?
这关你什么事
Because I need you to do it again.
因为我需要你再做一次
Major.
少校
A double edition, no doubt.
毫无疑问 又要再印一波报纸了
I wonder what the bloody news is now.
我好奇又有什么大新闻了
Mr. Rivington is in the fashion
里文顿先生似乎总是能
of reporting the news before it happens.
在新闻发生前就能把它报道出来
Perhaps some great victory is expected soon.
或许马上就要获得一场大胜了
I've heard of no such thing planned.
我可没听说过这种事
It's nearly winter, for God's sake.
这都快入冬了 看在上帝的份上
Robie boy, rounds up of drinks
罗比 倒上一些酒
are taken down to our friends.
拿下去给我们的朋友们
Nothing too strong, eh? Of course...
不要太烈的 好吗 当然
James.
詹姆斯
I do hope that this increase in circulation
我希望你筹备的这次
you appear to be preparing for
增大发行量
won't cause a spike in advertising prices.
不会导致广♥告♥费用飞涨
Two of my presses have been drafted
我的两家报社已经被皇军选中
into service by the Royal Army.
为他们服务了
Oh? We're making...
是吗 我们现在是在制♥造♥...
Continentals.
大♥陆♥币
Those sacks were stuffed
刚才那些袋子里可是装满了
with paper taken from the rebel's own supply.
从叛军供给那边弄来的印钞纸
Philadelphia paper with silk fibers
有着真丝纤维的费城出品的印钞纸
and isinglass
还用上了牛皮胶
for the real look and feel.
使得它的外观和手感和真的一样
André plans to flood the rebel states with them.
安捷尔计划将这些钱投到叛乱的州中去
He'll devalue the currency.
他这样会让纸币贬值
Yes, bankrupt the bastards.
没错 让那些混♥蛋♥破产
False Congress notes for a false Congress, eh?
用假♥币♥对付假政♥府♥ 这招不错吧
But for those lucky few who get in on the action early,
但是对于那些快人一步的人来说
a fortune can be had.
一笔横财在等着他
Let it never be said that I don't pay your share
再也别说我不按时分钱给你了
in a timely manner, partner.
我的好搭档
There's little to do with these inside York City.
在约克郡拿着这些钱也没什么好干的
Even a boring Quaker such as yourself
即便是你这样无趣的人
has a friend or two in the London trade.
在伦敦贸易会也有一两个朋友吧
Fine, keep the bridle on.
好吧 继续约束你自己吧
But my advice is spend these
但我还是要劝你一句
soon before they're worth less than wallpaper.
在它们一文不值以前 尽快花完
In that case...
要是这样的话...
I'd like to buy an advertisement.
我要刊登一则广♥告♥
That's not bad.
打得不错
I missed. That's all right.
我打歪了 打得不错了
Try again. You're getting closer.
再试一次吧 你已经离目标越来越近了
I should load it for practice.
我也应该练习装弹的
All right, well...
好吧 那...
you hit something, you get to reload it.
如果你打中目标的话 我就让你自己装弹
Right, let's give it a go.
好的 再试一次吧
You ready? Here you go.
准备好了吗 拿着
Try and keep these in, now, yeah?
手臂靠近身体 好吗
All right, raise this a little bit.
好的 这里抬高一点
If you keep still, so will the deer.
只要你能保持静止 鹿就不会乱跑
All right?
准备好了吗
Give it a go.
开枪吧
Mary Madigan!
干得好
Well, I do believe that's a head shot, Mrs. Woodhull.
我确信这是一枪爆头 伍德哈尔太太
Someone must have heard the shot.
应该是有人听到枪声了
No, they're not here to report our musket.
不 他们不是来查我们的枪♥支♥的
What? Restocking was going to be cumbersome,
什么 补充物资将会变得很麻烦
so I scheduled a delivery
所以我安排他们送货过来
to save some trouble.
这也能让我们省点事
I wanted to surprise you.
我想给你个惊喜
Come on, mister.
走吧 先生
Come on. You can shoot one day.
走吧 以后你也能开枪的
When you're a little older. Did Mama do a good job?
等你再长大一点 妈妈的表现好吗
Your mama did do a good job, didn't she?
你妈妈刚才的表现非常完美 不是吗
Blew his head off.
一枪爆头
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了 发生了什么
The ring?
是情报网的事吗
Here.
看吧
See this here?
看到这个了吗
This is the signal we use.
这是我们用的暗号♥
You have to ride for Oyster Bay?
你得出发去牡蛎湾是吗
Go.
去吧
If anyone asks, I'll tell them
如果有人问起 我就说
you're bound for Stony Brook to purchase more lumber.
你去石溪买♥♥木料了
Mary.
玛丽
Go.
去吧
You gonna help Mama put these away?
你来帮妈妈整理这些好吗
Like that, then? Well done, Missy.
就像这样吗 干得好 小姐
Looks so fine, I'll have you do the next four.
看起来很不错 接下来的四个都让你来如何
Oh, whoa. Hold up there, Sergeant.
等一下 中士
I'll take it from here.
这里让我来吧
Might we have a word, Mrs. Strong?
我们能聊一聊吗 斯特朗女士
How would you fancy a rest?
你想歇会儿吗
I don't mind the work. Yeah?
我不介意继续工作 是吗
Give yourself a once-over.
好好打理一下你自己
You'll want to wipe the grime off before you meet him.
你不会想满身尘土的去见他的
Meet who?
去见谁
General Washington.
华盛顿将军
It's my pleasure to introduce
我很荣幸地向您介绍
Mrs. Anna Strong,
安娜·斯特朗女士
the signal of Setauket.
锡托基特的代表
Madam.
女士
It is my great honor to welcome you to this army
能代表这支因您出色表现
that you have kept alive and whole
而被拯救的军队来欢迎您
through your good works.
是我的荣幸
On behalf of those who will never know
我代表那些或许永远都不会了解
the true measure of your efforts,
你的付出所具有的巨大意义的人们
I thank you for them
向你致以最诚挚的谢意
and for all the sacrifices you have made
感谢你为我们共同的事业
in the name of our cause.
所付出的一切
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 长官
I... it has been my pleasure.
我...这是我的荣幸
Anna.
安娜
You... you credit me too well, Your Excellency,
您...您过奖了 尊敬的阁下
but I hope you see my best efforts are not behind me.
但我希望您能看到 我有更大的能力
It is my resolve, I hope
我有这样的决心 并希望
that now from camp
今后能够在军营中
I can bring even more value to the ring.
为间谍网提供更大的价值
Anna, I...
安娜 我...
Having lived in Setauket,
锡托基特是我的家乡
I know the difficulties Culper faces.
我了解库帕面对的困难
I can keep up with the reports between him and us
我能够保持他与我们之间的消息往来
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表