剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
I'm no longer needed.
不再需要我了
What about... what about us?
那... 那我们呢
There is no us, Abe.
没有什么我们 亚伯
You saw to that. Oh, I saw to that?
你早就清楚 我清楚吗
What, are you doing this just to spite me? Is that what it is?
你这么做就是为了报复我 是吗
No. You'd marry a man out of spite?
不 你要出于怨恨与别人结婚
It's not about spite. Well, what is it about, then?
和怨恨无关 那是为什么
Love?
是爱吗
Why...
为什么...
do you love him?
你爱他吗
I love him enough...
我对他的爱足以...
to save his life.
让我来挽救他的性命
That's no way to treat a man of God, Tallmadge.
那可不是对待牧师的方式 塔尔梅奇
No need to move.
别动
You're fine there.
在那里就好
Gamble?
甘布尔
So you do know my name.
你知道我的名字
Spares me the introduction.
那我就不用自我介绍了
Tell me, Major,
告诉我 少校
what did your lot do with that fool Shanks?
你们对那个愚蠢的尚克斯做了什么
Hang him? Enlist him?
绞刑吗 还是策反了他
You were the reverend's contact.
你是神父的联络者
So he was working for André.
所以他是安捷尔的人
We were supposed to meet today, actually.
事实上 我们本该今天碰头
Looks like you spared me that introduction as well.
看来 这一点我也不必多说了
Move to shore.
到岸边来
Slow and steady.
慢慢走过来
That's far enough.
够了 停下
Turn around.
转过去
Now kneel down.
跪下
I am an officer in the Continental Army.
我是一名大♥陆♥军军官
Protocol dictates...
协约致力于...
I bet you never tell your
我打赌你从未告诉你的妻子
wife about the old days, do you, Beekman?
那些旧事 对吗 比克曼
No?
没有吧
When you were the terror of Setauket.
你还是锡托基特的噩梦的时候
No?
没有吧
Oh, he used to put cow pies in mine and Abe and Ben's food.
他以前总把牛粪放在我 亚伯还有本的食物里
Used to beat up on us just 'cause he was bigger
打骂我们只因为他个头比我们大
and he could.
并有这个能力
Well, little Caleb Brewster here,
小卡勒布 布鲁斯特
he ain't so small anymore, is he?
他也不再是小男孩了 对吗
Caleb, please.
卡勒布 求你了
Whatever I did, it was a long time ago.
不管我做过什么 那都是很久之前的事情了
We were young. I was rowdy and...
那时我们还小 我很粗暴而且...
And you were an arsehole and you still are.
而且你是个混♥蛋♥ 并且现在依旧如此
Settle down, you. What?
你停下 怎么了
Just trying to have a bit of fun.
只是想找点乐子
Yeah, well, I need you able and ready,
我需要你蓄势待发
not messing with the ladies, all right?
而不是调戏女士 好吗
Can't have you going off like last time.
绝不能再犯上次那样的错误
It might be a while before Simcoe gets here.
离西姆科来还有一段时间
I've got to pass the time somehow.
我也需要打发时间
You listen here.
你给我听着
I'm only gonna say this once.
我只说一遍
I had my chance with Simcoe before, all right?
我以前也有过抓西姆科的机会 对吧
But the bastard slipped through my fingers.
但那个混♥蛋♥从我手下溜走了
That won't be happening again.
这种事情绝不会再发生
Still not used to all the quiet in the house.
还是无法习惯房♥子里这么安静
It's so strange not having Thomas here.
托马斯不在这里太诡异了
I hope Abraham is all right with him alone on the farm.
我希望亚伯拉罕一个人在农场生活的还好
Perhaps Abraham should have
或许亚伯拉罕
considered that before he betrayed us all.
在背叛我们之前 应该考虑到这一点
He'll do fine. How do you know that?
他会没事的 你怎么知道
Because I raised him on my own.
因为是我独自抚养他长大
Abe and his brother after my wife passed.
在我妻子去世后 是我把亚伯和他哥哥养大的
Look how well that turned out.
看看你养成了什么样子
I've heard rumblings there's a room available at Strong Manor.
我听说斯特朗庄园已经有间空房♥间了
When exactly will you be depriving us all of your presence?
你到底什么时候才能不再出现在我们面前
Richard, please.
理查德 拜托
I'll be damned if I let this harlot
要是我允许这个娼妓在我的房♥子里
speak to me in that manner in my own house.
这么对我说话 就太离谱了
You will address her with respect, sir.
你应该尊重她 先生
And if you cannot manage to do that,
如果你无法做到
then that will be our friendship ended.
那我们的友谊就此终结
Why are you defending her?
你为什么要护着她
Because, sir, she is to be my wife.
因为她即将成为我的妻子 先生
Is this true? Yes, it is.
真的吗 是的
We're to be married as soon as possible.
我们将尽快结婚
Congratulations. I hope
恭喜 我希望
that you two will find happiness together.
你们能一起收获幸福
Thank you, Mary. She makes me more happy than you can imagine.
谢谢 玛丽 她为我带来的欢乐超乎你的想象
So you've gone hand in hand with the enemy once again.
所以你再次与敌人联手了
What are you talking about? Abraham.
你在说什么 亚伯拉罕
You've made some sort of pact with him, haven't you?
你同他订下了什么协议 对吗
What? I give up my own son as a traitor
什么 我放弃了我的叛徒儿子
to stop my grandson following in his footsteps,
以阻止我的孙子步其后尘
only now the boy
而现在这个孩子
is back with his father who walks free.
竟同他逍遥法外的父亲在一起
Why?
为什么
Because he's gifted you this woman?
因为他将这个女人以礼相赠吗
That is enough, Richard.
够了 理查德
This has nothing to do with Abraham.
这件事情与亚伯拉罕无关
You've only got yourself to blame on that account.
这一点上该责备的人只有你
If you'd have told me what you knew sooner,
如果你早些告诉我你所知道的
then none of this would have happened.
那这些事情全都不会发生
Excuse me.
请容我先行离席
We're not leaving.
我们不走了
What?
什么
We'll stay here in Setauket
我们要留在锡托基特
and be married here.
并在这里结婚
Edmund, please.
拜托 埃德蒙德
I don't care what Richard or anyone else says.
我不在乎理查德或者其他人说什么
I love you for who you are
我爱的 是你这个人
and for all that you are.
我爱你的全部
And I want the world to know it.
并且我想要大家都知道
No. No, you can't stay.
不 你不能留在这
We can't stay.
我们不能留在这里
What, because of your reputation?
为什么 为了你的名誉
Because... because of the danger.
因为... 因为留在这里危险
B-because of Simcoe.
因为西姆科
Yes, and that is being taken care of.
的确 但是那些都处理好了
You don't know that. I am done running, Anna.
你不明白 我不想再逃跑了 安娜
If not for you, I would have
如果不是因为你 我本来
fled as soon as I came back from Connecticut.
早在从康涅狄格回来时就会逃走
But you gave me the strength to stay on.
但是你给了我力量 让我留在这里
It would be wrong of me
现在 如果鼓励你
to now encourage you to flee from your home,
逃离你的家乡 就是我的不对了
especially when I'm capable of keeping you safe here.
特别是我现在有能力保障你在这里安全
Now, write your husband
现在 给你的丈夫写信
and tell him that you agree to his terms of divorce
告诉他 你同意他离婚的主意
and then we'll be married immediately.
然后我们马上结婚
Though we will surely have to find another magistrate to do it.
虽然我们必须先找到另一个地方法官才能结婚
Wait till they get to the front door.
等到他们进了大门再行动
Rangers out back. What?
外面的骑兵又退回去了 什么
Sons of whores.
该死的
No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
不 不 不 不 等等 等等 等等
Back to the shore!
退回岸边
All right, next volley, fire and then we run.
好了 下次齐射的时候 开完枪就跑
On the way back to the beach, you, then me.
朝岸边跑 你先跑 我再跑
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表