剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
One can't be too careful when dealing with spies.
在对付间谍时 不可大意
Now sit.
给我坐下
Your father has told me everything.
你父亲已告知我一切
What do you mean?
什么意思
Don't even pretend to deny it.
别想狡辩了
It's over.
都结束了
I want the names of your coconspirators in this town
我想知道你在镇上的同谋
and your contact in the Continental Army.
和你大♥陆♥军线人的名字
You know that you are nothing but a coward.
你真是个懦夫
I gave you warning after warning.
我一次又一次警告过你
You only have yourself to blame for forcing my hand.
你只能怪你自己 逼我这么做
Thomas.
托马斯
Hey, Thomas. It's all right.
托马斯 没事的
Sit down! No, wait!
坐下 不 等等
Oh, so you're gonna shoot me in front of my son?
你要在我儿子面前打死我吗
No! I mean to see you hanged.
不 我要看你被绞死
Yeah, you're right. I'll hang.
你说的对 我会被绞死
But what will happen to you, hmm?
那你的下场呢
You'll be stripped of your command.
你会被剥夺指挥权
My command? Yeah, well, think about it.
我的指挥权 仔细想想
Who provided the papers that got me into New York?
谁给了我证件 让我进入纽约
Whose letter got me out
当我因间谍罪被捕时
of jail when I was arrested for being a spy?
谁的信把我从监狱里救出来
You're the one being brought to account here.
现在被质问的人是你
I wonder what your superiors in New York
不知道你在纽约的长官
would have to say about that.
对此事有何看法
You never know, you might be hanging with me.
谁知道 你可能会跟我一起被绞死
At any rate, you'll be shown
不管怎样 只会证明
to be the fool that you really are.
你是个彻头彻尾的蠢货
You can't blackmail your way out of this.
你别想靠威胁逃过这劫
Say good-bye to your grandson. You won't be seeing him again.
和你孙子告别吧 你再也不会见到他了
Come on.
走吧
Stop! Not the boy!
站住 别误伤孩子
Edmund!
埃德蒙德
Step aside!
让开
If you shoot my husband, you have to shoot me, too.
你要杀我丈夫 就先杀了我
Mary, get out of the way.
玛丽 快让开
I will not let him walk free.
我不会让他逍遥法外
He will not leave. He won't leave as long as you have me.
他不会逃走 只要你扣着我
Have you? As your hostage.
扣着你 我做你的人♥质♥
Mary!
玛丽
Edmund, don't do this, please.
埃德蒙德 别这样 求你了
Not like this. Not with a child.
别这样 别当着孩子面
Go.
走
Go!
快走
But leave Thomas here, please, for his own good.
把托马斯留下 求你了 这是为他好
Well, it's not that bad, really.
其实也不算太糟
Just needs a little...
就是需要...
a little sprucing up, I think.
稍微收拾一下
This is gonna be your bed.
这是你的床
Want milk.
要牛奶
Oh, you're hungry, huh?
你饿了对吧
All right, well, maybe we can go into town afterwards
好吧 我们过会可以去镇上
and find you something there.
给你弄点吃的
Did I hear someone say they're hungry?
我听到有人说饿了吗
And would this be Thomas,
这是托马斯吧
the brave young man I've heard all about?
听说你是个勇敢的小家伙
Don't talk to him. Don't look at him. Don't touch him.
别和他说话 别看他 别碰他
That's a fine way to talk to a man
你对携礼而来的客人
who comes bearing gifts.
说话态度可真好
How about a freshly baked apple tart?
想来块刚烤好的苹果馅饼吗
Don't feed him either.
也不要喂他吃东西
A fine father you are, starving your only child.
你真是个好爹 让自己孩子饿肚子
Go play outside. Go on.
出去玩吧 去吧
Up.
起来
It's hard to see past your stomach
你这么小年纪
when you're your age, young lad.
可不能饿肚子啊 小家伙
Who'd you rob?
你抢了谁
A little foraging expedition.
一次小小的觅食之旅
I foraged this from the Dutch boy's privy.
我从一个荷兰男孩的茅房♥里找到的
Normally it isn't even fit to wipe your arse with
本来它连擦屁♥股♥都用不上
except for this little item
除了头条里的
on the top of the page.
这一小段文字
Why don't you take a look at that?
你怎么不看看
That's your code word, isn't it?
是你们的暗号♥ 对吧
Means your man in New York's got
说明你在纽约的线人
some intelligence coming your way.
给你送情报来了
You forget that I read every single letter in your lair.
别忘了我读过 你藏身处的所有信件
So now you're to ride for Oyster Bay
所以现在你得去奥伊斯特贝
and to collect from the Quaker's father.
从贵格的父亲那收集情报
Go on with you. No.
我和你一起去 不
Well, no, I won't be riding anywhere. Why not?
不 我哪都不去 为什么不
I can't leave the boy, so...
我不能丢下孩子 所以...
Ah, a little tiff with the wife, eh?
和你老婆吵架了啊
Well, that's fine. I'll go.
那好吧 我去
No.
不行
Fine, then you go and I'll watch the boy.
得 那你去我来照顾孩子
Ah, I wasn't asking anyway.
我也不是在征求你同意
Look, wait. Hewlett knows about me.
听着 等等 休伊特识破我了
He knows everything. The ring is done. It's over.
他知道了一切 情报网暴露了 都完了
Then why are you still here
那你怎么还在这里
and not dangling from a noose, huh?
怎么没被绞死
You look at me.
你看着我
You're blackmailing him, aren't you?
你在威胁他 是吧
Ha ha!
哈哈
Which means the ring ain't done
说明情报网还没完
and I'm away to Oyster Bay.
我要去奥伊斯特贝
Good-bye, Thomas.
再见 托马斯
Want Mama.
要妈妈
I know you do, Sprout.
我知道你想她 儿子
I know you do, little man.
我知道 小家伙
Come here. Come here.
抱一个 来
We are going to get her back, all right?
我们会把她夺回来的 好吗
Don't worry, lad.
别担心 伙计
We've all tasted the lash.
我们都挨过鞭子
Part of being a footman in the King's Army.
这是成为皇家军队士兵的必要经历
Besides, this way, when we hang you,
况且 待会我们绞死你时
it will seem a mercy.
会显得我们仁慈
I see you prefer your adversaries helpless.
看来你喜欢弱小的对手
Perhaps you'd like to try your luck with one who isn't.
也许你该试试更强一点的
I didn't think so.
我不这么认为
No, no, no!
不 不 不
He is taking hostages? Yes, four.
他挟持了人♥质♥ 是 四人
The rest of the company is in the village green
剩余的部队在格林村
awaiting your orders.
等待您的命令
Whatever provocation our men may have given,
不管我们的人受到何种挑衅
this bloody business with Captain Simcoe ends now.
和西姆科上尉的恩怨 今日了结
And if it takes open battle,
如果真要正面交锋
so be it.
那就来吧
Sir, Captain Simcoe here to see you.
长官 西姆科上尉想见您
What? He rides alone under flag of truce.
什么 他举着休战旗独自前来
Thank you.
劳驾
Perhaps it would be best to keep that flag of truce handy.
你最好把休战旗拿在手上
I wouldn't want my guards to find cause to shoot you.
我可不想给护卫 开枪杀你的理由
That would be unfortunate,
那可真是不幸
as you'd then be responsible for five deaths.
届时你就要对五条性命负责了
If I don't return in an hour,
如果我一小时内没回去
the soldiers I took into
那些侵犯列兵奥肖纳西
custody for assaulting Private O'Shaughnessy
而被我羁押的士兵们
will be executed for their crime.
会因他们的罪行被处决
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表