剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Run, you bastard. Run!
快跑 你这家伙 跑
Don't let him get to the shore!
别让他回到岸边
Take cover! Look to the rear.
找好掩护 注意后方
Flank him, carefully.
从侧翼包围他 小心点
Neddy endured deplorable conditions
奈迪在他被俘期间
during his captivity and braved them with distinction.
忍♥受了极其糟糕的境况并勇敢面对
Do you think he's here to propose?
你觉得他来这里是为了求婚吗
Oh, Neddy marches to the beat of his own drummer.
奈迪会按自己的步调来
We shouldn't hasten the tempo.
我们就别打乱他的节奏了
There's no reason why you shouldn't be married immediately.
没什么能阻止你现在马上结婚
Long engagements
长♥期♥的订婚
are for milksops who can't finish the job.
是为最终无法完成婚约的懦夫准备的
But, sir, I haven't even proposed.
但是 先生 我都还没有求婚
I would ask for Betsy's hand, Uncle,
我会向伊丽莎白求婚 叔叔
but I fear I don't have the
但是我怕以我一个士兵的薪资
means to support her on a soldier's wages.
没有能力给她好的生活
If it's money that you're worried about, then don't.
如果是因为钱的问题 那你就不必担心了
I've arranged for you to begin a law clerkship.
我已经为你安排了一个法律书♥记♥的职位
Is this another favor to be accounted for?
这算他欠你另一个人情吗
An appointment.
这是一个由
One granted by Judge Shippen himself.
希朋法官亲自批准的职务
After Neddy's valor on and off the battlefield,
基于奈迪在战场上和战后的英勇表现
it's the very least that we can do to honor his sacrifice.
起码我们能以此来向其牺牲表示敬意
Yes, I'm in need of a prothonotary.
是的 我正需要一个首席书♥记♥
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court
有你这么一个聪明的人加入
would do well to have a man of your acumen, Neddy.
宾夕法尼亚最高法♥院♥能做得更好 奈迪
This young man survived a British prison ship
这个年轻人从英国的战俘船上和
and Haller's battalion.
哈勒的军营中活了下来
I'm quite certain he can handle a desk.
我确信他能做好这个工作
Perhaps you should stop seeing demons
或许你应该停止在这片没有罪犯的地方
where there are none.
继续搜寻犯人了
Perhaps you're right.
也许你说的是对的
So, you two can agree.
所以 你们两人也是可以意见一致的
The impossible is possible.
没有什么不可能的
Joseph, would you show me that lovely painting in the foyer?
约瑟夫 能带我去看看休息室里的那幅画作吗
I want to see all its beauty up close.
我想仔细欣赏一下它
Of course. If you'll excuse us.
当然 失陪了
General.
将军
I've always fancied a Christmas wedding.
我一直幻想着一个在圣诞期间的婚礼
You expect Grandfather to travel through ice and snow?
你想让祖父冒着风雪来参加婚礼
Spring is a grand time for a wedding.
春天才适合举♥行♥婚礼
Perhaps even summer.
夏天也可以
The city will be flush and in bloom
那时候 这个城市将绿草如茵 鲜花盛开
and you'll be even more radiant.
你也会更加容光焕发
I'm not you, Peggy.
我不是你 佩吉
I'm not the most beautiful girl in the colonies
我不是这地方最漂亮的姑娘
or Father's favorite.
或是父亲最宠爱的姑娘
Why delay my only chance at happiness?
为什么要延迟我能得到幸福的唯一机会
I would like to thank you all for being here
感谢各位的到来
to celebrate the good fortune
为了庆祝
that has graced many of us in this room.
大家能欢聚一堂的好运气
After trials and adversities,
在历经磨难和不幸之后
we all have much to be grateful for.
我们有太多要感谢的了
A toast.
干杯
To young love renewed
为了年轻爱人们的重逢
and to honor restored.
也为了荣耀的复兴
Hear, hear.
干杯 干杯
Now, I believe that Major Burd has something
现在 我想伯德少校
that he would like to... Neddy?
有些事想要... 奈迪
A message for you from camp, sir.
军营给你传了一条消息 先生
I'll see to it after dinner.
晚饭后我会看的
It came with a note from General Washington, sir.
消息还附有华盛顿将军的便笺 先生
He expressed that you were to read it immediately.
他表示你最好马上看这条消息
Betsy...
伊丽莎白...
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
It seems as if I have known you my entire life,
我好像已经认识你很久了
which I have, of course.
当然 这是事实
And I have always loved you
而且我一直爱着你
as more than a cousin.
不仅仅是兄妹之情
Excuse me.
失陪
Sir, if I may...
先生 如果我...
Not now, Franks.
现在不行 弗兰克斯
Benedict.
本尼迪克特
Benedict, what's wrong?
本尼迪克特 出什么事了
Congress has rejected Paca's decision
国会拒绝了帕卡的决定
and referred the charges against me back to a court-martial.
并且将对我的指控重新交付给军事法庭
But I thought you said...
但是你不是说过...
Reed. It was Reed.
里德 是里德
He threatened to split Pennsylvania from the body
他威胁把宾夕法尼亚从联盟分离出去
and they gave in to him.
然后他们向他屈服了
I'm right back to where I started.
一切又回到了原点
Hello, Quarles. How are you?
你好 夸尔斯 最近过得怎么样
Major Rogers? Drop it.
罗杰斯少校 把枪扔了
Hello, boys.
你们好
Well, this is...
好吧 这真是...
unexpected.
出乎意料
I suppose you must be used to that.
我想你一定已经习惯了
I could have crept up on you in broad daylight.
即便是在白天我也可以无声息地接近你
The famed Robert Rogers.
大名鼎鼎的罗伯特少校
I've longed to meet you in person, sir.
我一直盼望着与您见面 先生
Oh, well, you'll just have to keep on longing, won't you?
那你就一直这么盼着 怎么样
Because I'm going to make haste with Quarles here.
因为我和夸尔斯还有事要忙
And I suppose we'll have tea
我想我们有朝一日会在威斯敏斯特
and scones sometime at Westminster, shall we?
一起享用茶和饼干 你说是吗
Drop it. Drop it, Brandon.
扔掉枪 扔掉 布兰登
I'm afraid they don't take orders from you anymore, Major.
我想他们不会再听你命令了 少校
We'll see about that.
等着瞧吧
You take one more step to me, I will cut his throat wide open.
你们再靠近一步 我就会切开他的喉咙
Go ahead.
动手啊
You hear that, boys?
你听到了吧
That ghost would have you dead.
那个魔鬼宁愿让你去死
You think I'd have done that to you?
你觉得我会那么对你们吗
I would die for you boys.
我愿为你们而死
You know that.
你们知道的
I would die for you!
我愿为你们而死
Put your guns down!
把你们的枪放下
That's all right.
没关系
We can settle this in the old fashion.
我们可以用老办法来解决
Weapons down, gentlemen.
把武器放下 先生们
Weapons down!
放下武器
If Major Rogers manages to kill me,
如果罗杰斯少校能杀了我
I order you to let him leave unharmed.
我命令你们不准伤害他 并让他离开
Or follow him if you so choose.
或者 你们愿意的话也可以追随他
Get out of here.
离开这里
I am going to carve you up, ginger.
我会撕碎你的 红毛小子
Come on. Come on, boy.
来啊 来啊 小子
Yeah?
是吗
You're old, fat, and slow.
你已经老了 臃肿又行动迟缓
You're the past.
你的时代已经过去了
And I'm the future.
未来是属于我的
The only thing I can't work out
我唯一想不明白的就是
is why you decided to return to Long Island,
你为什么要回长岛
especially after the king signed a warrant for...
尤其是在国王签了逮捕令以后...
you're Culper.
你是库帕
Oh, that's brilliant.
这一招真妙
You hid your treachery in plain sight.
你堂而皇之地通敌
A mercenary through and through.
是个彻头彻尾的唯利是图之人
Playing both sides against one another.
玩弄两方的人 让他们相互对峙
A true American.
一个真正的美国人
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表