剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Robert, please don't waste the ice.
罗伯特 够了 别浪费冰
Keep it there.
拿好了
You didn't provoke them?
你没有激怒他们吧
Provoke them?
激怒他们
I was readying for bed.
我那时正准备睡觉
They rode in out of the night.
他们大晚上冲了进来
Identified themselves as Queen's Rangers.
称自己为女王骑兵
And then immediately set to wreaking as much havoc as they could.
然后他们就直接开始残民害物
They slaughtered the animals,
他们杀害家畜
burned the barn.
火烧谷仓
As for me...
至于我
I suppose things could have been worse than a few bruised ribs.
我只受了些皮肉伤 自尊受到了打击
And broken pride.
这大概是不幸中的万幸了
The Queen's Rangers are not known
女王骑兵
for their delicate touch, Father.
一向如此残暴 父亲
You stood your ground.
你没有妥协
But if there is a next time...
但如果这事再发生
What is that?
那是什么
I would have thought that obvious.
显而易见
I bought it on York Island.
我在约克岛上买♥♥的
The spirit of Christ will never move us to war
上帝决不会允许我们
against any man with outward weapons.
和持有武器的人战斗
They attacked you.
他们攻击了你
And we cannot let them taint us.
那我们更不让他们玷污自己
The Society of Friends do not harbor arms.
贵格会不允许持有武器
Now take that away.
把它拿走
You are right, Father.
你说得对 父亲
I will not need outward weapons.
我不需要武器
What was it that Woodhull said?
伍德哈尔说过什么来着
I need only my eyes,
我只需要我的双眼
my ears, my wits.
双耳 以及智慧
So you've chosen a side?
所以你已经决定要站在哪边了
No, no, they chose for me
不 当他们闯入这座房♥子
when they came into this house and dealt violence.
大肆破坏时 他们替我做了选择
They will pay, Father.
他们会为此付出代价的 父亲
God as my witness, they will pay.
有上帝作证 他们会为此付出代价的
I said not to hurt the old man.
我说了不要伤害那个老头
The whole regiment is searching, Captain,
整个团的人都在进行搜查 上尉
but we're spread thin.
我们没有足够的人力
Are we sure Rogers is moving west?
我们确定罗杰斯是向西边逃了吗
After he robbed me, he ran off west.
他抢了我后 向西边逃走了
He can't have gotten far.
他不会走很远的
He was wounded and blind in one eye.
他受了伤 一只眼还瞎了
I know, I blinded him.
我知道 是我伤了他的那只眼
Falkoff, push towards the coastline,
法克阿福 往海岸线的方向搜寻
then cut up to your perimeter.
直到到达边界为止
Rogers dies today.
罗杰斯今天必须死
Set their hounds to me, did you, farmer?
让那些走狗来找我 是吧 农夫
Take a circle till you come to your own tracks.
最终 你还是自食其果了
You forgot my rules, Eldridge.
你忘了我的规矩了 埃尔德里奇
There must be some way.
肯定有办法的
I bet Martha could spot the telltale.
玛莎肯定能辨明真假
André's forger was very good.
安捷尔的造假者技术很好
The paper is ours. The printing is an exact duplicate.
用的就是我们的纸 印刷和我们的一模一样
And there were 12 crews to disperse it.
还有十二队人在散播假♥币♥
Well, 11 after we stopped Lieutenant Gamble at Moodna Creek.
十一队 我们在穆德纳溪阻止了甘布尔中尉
Yes, and André managed
对 在我们的监察下
to slip a considerable sum past our lines,
安捷尔依旧成功运出了很多假♥币♥
which is why we must now travel to Philadelphia.
所以我必须前去费城
To... to Philadelphia?
前... 前去费城
And you're going with me.
而你要和我一起去
Since there's no telling how many counterfeit bills
因为我们无从知晓有多少假♥币♥
are already in use,
已经在流通使用了
His Excellency's only remedy is to convince
阁下的唯一解决方法是
Congress to recall all bills.
说服国会收回所有钱币
And he needs you to testify the same.
他需要你给出同样的证言
Sir, you want Congress to declare bankruptcy?
先生 你想让国会宣告破产
To save itself, yes.
为了挽救国会 是的
I suppose it can't be helped.
如今已无力回天
But it could have been avoided.
但这本可以被避免
Culper Jr. Obtained his intelligence
小库帕大约在一周前
nearly a week before we could act upon it.
就得到了这条情报
But, sir, the route is secure.
但是 先生 情报线路是安全的
It's circuitous.
那是条迂回路线
It's as fast as we can make it.
我们已经尽快送来情报了
Culper Jr. Passes his gains along to his father in Oyster Bay.
小库帕在牡蛎湾将情报交给了他的父亲
And that same day, Culper Sr. Picks it up
当天 老库帕得到了情报
and prepares it for the dead drop in Setauket.
将它放在了锡托基特的交易点
And already it's too late.
但那已经太迟了
Why not send Lieutenant Brewster direct to Oyster Bay,
为什么不直接派布鲁斯特中尉去牡蛎湾
eliminate the Setauket run,
省去到锡托基特的路程
and reduce the transfer time by half?
这样就可以只花一半的时间
But that would cut Culper out of the chain.
但这样就用不到库帕了
And reduce the transfer time by half.
但可以少花一半的时间
Many mickles make a muckle.
滴水成河
The little things add up.
积少成多
He's been dead for hours.
他几小时前就已经死了
Who knows where Rogers is by now?
谁知道罗杰斯现在在哪
Does appear that he is heading west, though.
他似乎是往西走了
So shall we.
那我们也往西
Rogers isn't the only man who can hunt.
除了罗杰斯 我们还可以追踪其他人
He'll stay off the main road,
他不会走大路
likely use the coastline as a guide.
大概会沿着海岸线走
But he won't survive without provisions and rest.
但他需要粮食和睡觉的地方
We'll scour this island, clear every mud hut standing
我们要彻查这座岛 搜查每座土屋
till we find our notorious Mr. Culper.
直到找到恶名昭彰的库帕为止
Woodhull, you may return home.
伍德哈尔 你可以回家了
We have a problem.
我们遇到麻烦了
The commander thinks that the ring is moving too slowly
长官认为情报传递得太慢了
and, frankly, he's right.
老实说 他说得没错
Washington wants Culper out.
华盛顿不需要库帕了
I need you to make contact with Samuel Townsend.
你去联♥系♥萨缪尔 汤森
Let him know that from now on,
告诉他 从今往后
he'll be dealing directly with you.
直接和你联♥系♥
Right, that's going to be a problem.
对 那确实是个麻烦
I know. It's not personal against Culper.
我知道 我们并非不喜欢库帕
It's a strategic decision.
这是个战略性决定
Yeah, I know. I can't do it.
我知道 但我做不到
Caleb, I need to leave for Philadelphia.
卡勒布 我得动身去费城
Ben, I can't go to Oyster Bay.
本 我不能去牡蛎湾
I can't debate with you.
我没时间跟你争论
Samuel Townsend cannot see my face.
决不能让萨缪尔 汤森见到我
What?
什么
Come on, the two of you.
你们跟我来
Oh, this can't be good.
这绝对不是好事
Right, so a couple of months back
几个月前
when I went to New York to get Abe out of prison...
我去了趟纽约 把亚伯从监狱中救了出来
that stubborn little bastard refused to go, right?
那个顽固的混♥蛋♥不愿意去 对吧
Said he still had his cover. No, wait!
号♥称他没被敌人识破 不 等等
Said he recruited a man in New York.
号♥称他在纽约雇了个人
Look, there is still a chance. Townsend?
听着 我们还有机会 汤森
Right. Except he hadn't.
对 但他并没有雇人
You see, Culper Jr. Was still on the fence.
小库帕那时还没做决定
So I met him at his old boardinghouse.
所以我在旧寄宿屋和他见了一面
I gave him the ink, I showed him how to use it.
我把墨水交给他 教了他怎么使用
But he didn't trust me
但他并不相信我
and he sure as shite didn't trust Abe.
也完全不相信亚伯
Then why would he risk his life
那他为什么又冒着生命危险
to warn us of the Hickey plot?
通知我们赫基的阴谋呢
Because after I left, we gave him a push.
因为我走后 我们又推了他一把
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表