剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
And the truth is I did commit adultery.
其实我没有通奸
And I won't allow my shame to become yours.
我也不愿让我的耻辱变成你的耻辱
Anna, nothing you can do can cause me to feel shame.
安娜 你的任何举止都不令我感到羞愧
Nothing.
任何举止
If you truly mean that...
如果你真的那样想...
you'll go away with me.
你就会随我一起离开
Where?
去哪里
To your home.
去你的家
To Scotland.
到苏格兰去
But you'd still be married.
但那样你还是没离婚
We'd be guilty of bigamy.
我们犯的将是重婚罪
That wouldn't follow us across the ocean.
到了大洋彼端就不会有这样的罪名了
We can start a new life together.
我们能一起开始新的生活
This is our chance, Edmund.
这是我们的机会 埃德蒙德
Then we shall seize it.
那我们就应当把握良机
You've strayed from the path, Reverend.
你走错路了 神父
Benjamin. What are you doing here?
本杰明 你在这里干什么
We received word that you were a traitor,
我们收到消息 说你是叛徒
but now I have the proof.
现在我有证据了
Proof?
证据
Oh, no, this... this isn't what...
不 这...这不是...
let me... let me explain. Explain what?
让我...让我解释 解释什么
How you were paid by Royal Governor Tryon
你是如何被皇家总督特雷恩和马修斯市长
and Mayor Mathews to spy on our camp?
派来监视我们的军队的吗
No. No?
不是 不是吗
Well, perhaps the contents of that letter
也许信的内容
can clear things up, eh?
理清事情的脉络 对不对
Why not read it to me?
为何不念给我听听呢
Read the letter.
念那封信
"I write to you with important information
"我拟此信谨告知华盛顿方
about Washington's movements.
行动的重要消息
The main army, consisting of the Virginia, Maryland,
由弗吉尼亚州 马里兰州和宾夕法尼亚州的
and Pennsylvania brigades...
大部队所组成的主力军...
is moving to Middle Brook
正向米德布鲁克
near the Bridgewater Township."
靠近布里奇沃特方向前进"
Why?
为什么
Why do this, hmm?
为什么要这么做
Why, for politics? For money?
为什么 是为政♥治♥ 还是金钱
As an act of grace.
这是一种恩典的行为
I minister to the sick and dying every day.
我每天都为病人和濒死者祈祷
I see their agony
当我为他们祈祷救赎时
while I pray for their deliverance
我看到了他们的痛苦
Washington is a fool.
华盛顿是个傻瓜
General Howe left this place a pigsty.
豪威将军把这个地方变成了猪圈
Holes in the floorboards. Garbage in the cellar.
地板上有蛀洞 地窖里都是垃圾
I've restored her to her former glory.
我让这里恢复了其往日的光辉
As I did Philadelphia.
就像我让费城恢复繁荣一样
Hmm, the spoils of war.
这是战利品
She's quite the prize.
这里真是物有所值
I only hope to provide for Peggy
我只盼能像佩吉父亲那般
as well as her father has.
为她提供同样的生活
Benedict,
本尼迪克特
you need not worry yourself to impress my family.
你不用为给我的家人留下好印象而发愁
Oh, I'm not sure I agree.
我并不这么认为
As the eldest sister,
作为大姐
I must assure our youngest is in good hands.
我得保证我们的幺妹嫁一个好人
You must forgive Betsy.
请原谅伊丽莎白
She takes her responsibilities very seriously.
她是个很负责的姐姐
As she should. And I concur with you, Elizabeth.
这样是对的 我认同你的观点 伊丽莎白
I want nothing but the best for my exoneration.
没什么比我被免罪更好的了
Exoneration? From what?
免罪 什么罪
From the baseless charges that Joseph Reed sought to tar me with.
约瑟夫 里德诬陷我的那些毫无根据的指控
General Washington advised me
华盛顿将军建议我
to apply for a court-martial to clear my name once and for all,
通过军事法庭来彻底洗清我的罪名
and, mercy, was he right.
他是对的
The slanders were referred to a committee headed by William Paca
那些诽谤者被交由以威廉 帕卡为首的
and he saw fit to dismiss them all.
委员会 而他对他们的指控不予理会
How fortunate for you.
你很幸运
Fortune favors the bold, sir...
幸运眷顾勇者 先生
...and smiles upon the righteous.
且厚待正义之人
I sent Paca a case of Bourgogne to thank him.
我送了帕卡一箱勃艮第红酒以表谢意
I'm even feeling generous
我觉得今天我都能大方到
enough to invite the Honorable Mr. Reed,
请尊敬的里德先生来
to dinner tonight.
共进晚餐了
Sir, Major Edward Burd has arrived.
先生 爱德华·伯德少校到了
Neddy? Neddy.
奈迪 奈迪
As I said, we have much to celebrate.
就像我所说的 我们有很多可以庆祝的事
An exoneration and a homecoming.
我被免罪和这位返乡游子
I can't thank you enough, Betsy.
我对你感激不尽 伊丽莎白
During the darkest days of my captivity,
在我被囚禁的那些暗无天日的时光中
your letters kept me going.
你的信一直鼓励着我
How long will you be joining us?
你能跟我们一起呆多久
Indefinitely.
还不确定
General Arnold interceded with Washington
阿诺德将军还在为我跟华盛顿求情
to grant me a furlough from his staff
让他允许我离队
so I might finish my recuperation at home.
并回家休养
I think you will find the restorative powers
我觉得你会发现希朋姐妹
of the Shippen ladies to be quite an elixir.
就是你的灵丹妙药
Neddy.
奈迪
How... when did you manage this?
你是怎么...是什么时候做的这些
I will move the heavens for you.
我愿为你做任何事情
It's a shame I can't remember, isn't it, Sprout, huh?
真遗憾我没记住 对不对 斯普劳特
You know, your grandfather used to sing that to me
你的祖父曾在我和你叔叔
and your uncle before bed.
睡前给我们唱这首歌♥
And you wouldn't think it to look at him,
你完全看不出来
but he actually had quite a nice voice.
他其实有一副好嗓子
You want to build the house? Yeah?
你想盖房♥子吗 想吗
Come on.
来吧
Come on. Give it a go.
来吧 敲一下
See this nail right here? Give it a whack.
看到那边的钉子了吗 重重敲一下
Go on. There you go.
继续 就是这样
A little harder, like this.
再重一点 像这样
Right?
好吗
There you go.
就是这样
There you go.
去吧
Any word on Simcoe?
有西姆科的消息吗
He set off this morning. We won't hear for some time.
他今早离开 一段时间内不会再有消息
All right.
好的
But...
但是...
whatever happens,
无论发生了什么
I've just come here to tell you
我来这里只是想告诉你
that you don't have to worry about the major.
你不用担心少校这个麻烦了
No, we're not talking about this.
不 我们不要讨论此事
You told me to make a choice.
你要我做出选择
I have.
我选了
There's no one coming for you, Abe.
没人来抓你 亚伯
You really think I'd do that?
你真的认为我会那么做吗
All right, then.
好吧 然后呢
Why don't I have to worry?
为什么我不必担心
Because we're going to be married,
因为我们要结婚了
Edmund and I, in England.
埃德蒙德和我 在英国
He'll resign his post here, then we'll leave from New York.
他会辞去这里的职务 然后我们从纽约离开
So you don't have to kill him
你不必杀他了
because he'll be gone.
因为他会离开
What are you doing?
你到底在做什么
Anna.
安娜
I just told you. Why?
刚告诉你了 为什么
You wouldn't listen before. Why should I explain it now?
以前你从不听 现在我为什么要解释呢
What about the ring, hmm?
那情报网怎么办
Townsend signals through the "Gazette."
汤森通过"公报"传暗号♥
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表