有东西在跟踪我们
There's a creature out there stalking us.
都是幻觉 仅此而已
Illusions, nothing more.
火种源在扰乱你们的心智
The Allspark is playing tricks with your minds.
但是… 你们应该看看的
But… You should have seen it.
我…戴着王冠
Me… in a crown!
你觉得自己配做王者吗
You see yourself as a king? Ha!
你觉得很搞笑吗 你个禽兽
You think that's funny, you animal?
谁都不能嘲笑我
No one gets to laugh at me!
-再碰我一下 我就… -怎么样
Touch me again and... - And what?
几百万年来我饱受虐待和屈辱 但我都忍♥了
I have survived millions of years of abuse and humiliation!
痛苦就是你自私的借口
And you use your pain to justify your selfishness.
王者的时代早就是过去式了
There will be no place for kings.
我注定要称王
I am meant to rule!
看看你选的什么盟友
Quite the ally you've chosen.
你能怎么样呢
What are you going to do about it?
你好 恐龙金刚
hey, Dinobot.
我们不能再像这样见面了
We gotta stop meeting like this.
你是幻觉吗
Are you an illusion?
不是
I don't think so.
我太蠢了 追随那些只给我空头承诺的骗子
I've been foolish enough to follow liars who only gave me empty promises,
但我抛弃了我的原始兽身份
but I have denied my Predacon heritage.
我觉得自♥由♥了 但是…
I feel liberated, but…
事情变得越来越复杂
things have become increasingly complicated.
是的 这种事经常发生
Yeah, that tends to happen.
我是个战士
I am a warrior.
你让我知道 我可以为自己做主
You've shown me that my choices are my own.
然而 真是太讽刺了
And yet, how ironic.
我想为之奋斗的事业却让我别无选择
The cause I want to fight for leaves me with no choice at all.
你到底想说什么 恐龙金刚
What are you saying, Dinobot?
我想说的是…
I'm saying…
如果威震天通过金盘找到火种源
if the Golden Disk leads Megatron to the Allspark,
所有人…
no one…
都有危险
will be safe.
我不停地寻找 迷失了很多循环
Lost for cycles, I searched.
我们偏离航线太远了
We have veered too far off course.
金盘已经不再适用了
The Disk no longer applies.
住口
Silence!
威震天 你出故障了
Megatron, you are malfunctioning.
-原能矩阵… -我需要它
The Matrix of Leadership is... - I need it!
很快我就能拿到矩阵 金盘和火种源
Soon, I'll have the Matrix, the Disk and the Allspark.
到时候 我就天下无敌了
I'll be unstoppable!
只有一步之遥
I'm so close.
不要管这些幻觉 声波
Do not succumb to the illusions, Soundwave.
现在不行
Not now.
有东西来了
Something is coming.
我…什么都没听到
I… don't hear anything.
你听不到的
You wouldn't.
就在正前方
Dead ahead.
只有威震天 声波和他的磁带部队
It's just him, the tape deck and the tapes.
接下来交给我就行了
I can handle it from here.
你一个人怎么对抗他们
You can't face them alone!
你受了伤
You're injured!
只会拖我后腿
You'll just slow me down.
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
你进攻的时候毫无保留
You fight without restraint,
绝望 没有控制力
desperate, lacking discipline.
我要让你见识一下角斗士的怒火
I will show you the wrath of a gladiator!
我看是暴君的怒火吧
The wrath of a tyrant, perhaps.
这就是原能矩阵排斥你的原因
This is why the Matrix of Leadership rejects you!
别动
Be still.
让我终结
I shall destroy the burden
金盘这个负担
of the Golden Disk.
恐龙金刚
You traitor!
你这个叛徒
It's you who have betrayed us.
是你背叛了我们
It's you who betrayed us!
威震天 我来帮你
Megatron! Let me help you!
你受了伤 但我在这里
You are injured, but I am here.
我知道你为什么会这么做
I know why you did this.
你崇拜他现在的样子
You admire him for what he is now.
你希望自己能拯救他 不让他变成恶魔
You hope you can save him from what he becomes.
不过 太迟了
But it's too late.
他已经踏上了成为恶魔的…
He's already on the path of becoming...
霸天虎和原始兽将在我的统治下越来越强大
Decepticons and Predacons will flourish under my rule!
一个崭新的世界在等着我们
A brave new world awaits us.
你本可以参与其中 但你却自毁前程
You could have been a part of it, but you threw it all away!
至少我还有…
At least I still have…
尊严
My honor.
威震天大帝
Lord Megatron!
我本来以为有了金盘 我就能找到火种源…
I had hoped, with the Disk, I could have found the Allspark…
...好结束这场战争
…ended this war.
但现在我…
But now I…
我的火种…不再纯正
I'm not… pure-sparked…
智慧和英雄气概尽失…
nor wise or heroic…
但此生 我已尽力
but I've tried to live my life well.
拜托了…
Please…
求你了 帮帮我
Please, help me.
求你了 钛师♥傅♥
Alpha Trion, please!
我需要帮助 我需要…
I need help. I need…
这是我…唯一能挽救的
It was… all I could save.
谢谢你
Thank you.
记住…
Remember…
为什么矩阵选择了你
why the Matrix chose you.
恐龙金刚
Dinobot!
他在这里做什么
Uh, what's choppah-face doing here?
拯救像你一样的… 害虫
Saving vermin… …like you.
擎天圣
Primal,
这些循环以来…
all of these cycles…
我无数次想过叛逃...
there were a thousand times I thought of defecting…
...然后投奔你
…coming to you.
你会接受我吗
Would you have accepted me?
我会
Yes.
不过你要成了巨无霸 肯定很差劲
But you would have made a terrible Maximal.
也许吧
Maybe.
那是什么
What's that?
火种源
The Allspark.