再穿越一次死亡宇宙 我觉得方舟会承受不了
I don't think the Ark will survive another trip through the Dead Universe.
你们穿越了死亡宇宙吗
You went through the Dead Universe?
怪不得
Of course!
那你刚刚为什么不说
Why didn't you just say that?
怎么…你怎么…
How… How did you…
在我的故乡 我们不会通过死亡宇宙进行星际穿越
Where I'm from, we know better than to use the Dead Universe for interstellar travel.
你是不是什么超级天才
Are you some kinda super genius?
三角洲分队报到
Delta Squad checking in.
-汇报情况 -我们快就位了
Report. - We're nearly in position.
这个星球的地形崎岖不平 我们很难导航…
The planet's wildly varying terrain's proven hard to navigate…
...好吧 我们一部分人
…for some of us.
我会跟擎天柱汇报 完毕
I'll let Prime know. Ark out.
天快黑了
We're losing light.
听黑猩猩的
You heard the ape.
火种源
The Allspark.
声波 通知威震…
Soundwave, inform Mega…
...告诉原始兽领袖 我要把时间线提前
…the Predacon leader, I am moving up the timeline.
做好准备
Make preparations.
我不想对你的工作指手划脚
I don't want to tell you how to do your job,
但这都过了多少循环了 你也只刑求过我一次
but it's been cycles, and you've only zapped me that one time.
哎哟 我吵醒你了吗
Oops. Did I wake you?
你知道吗 整天在天上飞来飞去
You know, there's something about soaring through the sky all day,
从很高的地方看事物
seeing everything from a distant height,
会让人的观察力变得特别敏锐
that makes one a keen observer.
然后呢
And?
然后 我觉得你有烦心事
And I think there might be something bothering you.
是吗 你还真是洞见古今
Well, aren't you perceptive?
那...是什么烦心事
So… what is it?
我为什么要跟你说
Why would I tell you?
因为你想
Because you want to.
这就是为什么威震天要在这个时候 带我们回到这个地方
This is why Megatron took us back to this place at this moment.
汽车人和霸天虎是他们故事的核心部分
Autobots and Decepticons at the most pivotal part of their story.
我们改写了那个故事
We changed that story.
我们把赛博坦变得更好了
We changed Cybertron for the better.
一群小偷的疯狂计划
Crazy plan for a band of thieves,
但最终 我也加入了他们
but eventually, I went along with it.
然后把我们所有人都拖下水
And dragged the rest of us.
所以呢
So?
所以 为什么感觉不对呢
So, why doesn't it feel right?
如果你看不到什么变了
If you can't see what's changed,
说明可能是你变了
then maybe what's changed is you.
我是原始兽
I am a Predacon.
没必要非得二选一
It doesn't have to be binary.
原始兽或者巨无霸 汽车人或者霸天虎
Predacon or Maximal, Autobot or Decepticon,
也许你想走自己的路
maybe you want to go your own way,
摆脱限制 做自己
be your own bot.
可能吧
Maybe.
你为什么要对我表达善意
Why are you being kind to me?
因为我想做自己
Because I want to be.
抱歉 我…
I'm sorry, I…
我得…
I need to…
我...我得走了
I… I have to go.
好了
Done.
我屏蔽了我们的能量块的印记
I've masked our Energon signatures
这样他们的感应器就检测不到我们了
so their sensors can't detect us.
好 飞箭被他们关在那艘飞船里
Okay, they have Airazor inside that ship,
但是我们不清楚要救她会遇到多少敌人
but we don't know how many hostiles are between us and her.
要我说 我们直接砸掉大门 然后…
I say we bash in the front door and...
白虎 按计划行事
Tigatron, we stick to the plan.
变体 精灵鼠
Maximize, Rattrap.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
你不是应该看守囚犯吗
You're supposed to be watching the prisoner.
她…没事
She's… fine.
别往前走了
That's close enough.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
听着 我不知道你觉得自己听说了什么 但是…
Look, I don't know what you think you heard, but...
我听到的是 你和红蜘蛛密谋推♥翻♥两个威震天
What I heard was you and Starscream plotting against the Megatrons.
哦 这…
Uh, that's...
你有没有想过我们现在在哪 现在是什么时间
Have you given much thought to where we are? When?
简直匪夷所思
It's incredible.
汽车人和霸天虎很久之前已经灭绝了
The Autobots and Decepticons died out a long time ago.
我在四周只能看到幽灵
I look around and all I see are ghosts.
这艘飞船是一个幽灵 红蜘蛛也是
This ship is a ghost. Starscream is a ghost.
你想不到我有多"幽灵"
You have no idea.
早跟你说过 我们应该在过道上就把他除掉
I told you we should have killed him in the corridor!
你不明白
You don't understand.
如果汽车人和霸天虎之外的人控制了火种源
I'm saying, if someone other than Autobots and Decepticons control the Allspark,
也许他们不会为了火种源互相残杀
then maybe they won't end up killing each other for it after all.
也许这就是我们解救所有人的办法
Maybe this is how we save everyone,
不再参与"我们和他们"的争斗
by rejecting the us-versus-them fight,
抛弃标签 选择做自己
by throwing away the labels and choosing to be our own bots.
红蜘蛛
Starscream,
黑寡妇
Blackarachnia,
我不想阻挠你们
I don't want to stop you.
我想和你们一起
I want to come with you.
帮你们
I want to help.
-飞箭 -现在才来
Airazor! - Well, it's about time.
我冒着生命危险来救你这个镀锡的小鸟
Hey, I risk my neck to save your tin-plated tailfeathers,
你就这样跟我打招呼
and this is how I get greeted.
飞箭
Uh, Airazor?
好啊
Well, well, well.
看来威震天说得一点没错 连最后的细节都猜到了
Looks like Megatron was right, down to the last detail.
威震天的预言全中 你们出现了
And here you are, exactly as Megatron foretold.
我本来想问问 你有没有什么清高的最后遗言
I would ask if you have any lofty last words,
但我太了解你了 擎天圣
but I know you better than that, Primal.
那么 在最后的最后
So, allow me.
让我终结你可悲的生命吧
At long last, your miserable end.
永别了
Goodbye.
-等等 -等什么等
Wait! - No.
开火
Fire!
威震天知道我在这儿
Uh, Megatron knew I was here.
你行动之前他就知道你的一举一动了
He knows every move you make before you make it,
你和你的小小队伍
you and your little team,
北桥上面那队人
the one up on the North Bridge.
你是怎么穿过探长的感应器护罩的
H... How did you get through Hound's sensor mask?
我们并没有
We didn't.
飞船的感应器根本不起作用
Ship's sensors aren't even operational.
那我就用不着这玩意儿了
Then I guess I won't be needing this.
我叫你们开火
I said, fire!
跟你说了多少次了
I keep telling you,
我们不听原始兽的命令
we don't take orders from Predacons!
听他的 开火
You heard him. Fire!
不
No! No!
精灵鼠
Rattrap!
退下
Stand down!
乖乖听话
Yeah, that's right!
让开
Back away!
现在… 你这只…
Now… you…
老鼠…
rat…
打开牢笼
open the cell.
你说了算
Uh, you're the boss.
住手
Hey!
快 精灵鼠
Now, Rattrap!
我在尽力
Hey, I'm working on it.
不知道怎么操作这块废品…
I don't know how this old junk...
绿色按键
The green button!
绿色按键太多了
There are so many green buttons!
那个大的
The big green button!
噢 绿色的
Oh! Green!
-红色按键 -红色按键
Red button! - Red button!