说来话长
It's complicated.
我们在旅途中遇到过五面怪
In our travels, we have encountered Quintessons,
赏金猎人
bounty hunters,
还有一些老朋友
and old friends.
我们穿越坍塌的太空桥
We have gone through a broken Spacebridge,
侥幸逃脱死亡宇宙
survived the Dead Universe,
坠落到这颗星球
and crashed on this planet.
相信我 我知道什么叫"说来话长"
I understand complicated.
这就是你抛弃赛博坦之后做的事吗
So, that's what you did after you deserted Cybertron?
我没有抛弃赛博坦
I did no such thing!
所以 你也没有把火种源带到外星球喽
So, you're not the reason the Allspark was taken off-world?
为了保护火种源 我不得不…
I did what I had to do in order to protect...
你偷走火种源 让赛博坦自生自灭
You stole the Allspark and left Cybertron to rot!
显而易见 你在星际间游逛
And while you were apparently gallivanting through the stars,
留下我们收拾你的背叛导致的烂摊子
we were left to deal with the consequences of your treachery.
我的使命是找回火种源
I am on a mission to recover the Allspark
拯救赛博坦
and save Cybertron.
我们距离火种源只有一步之遥了
Understand how close we are.
它在这颗星球上
It is here on this planet.
火种源在这里吗
The Allspark is here?
那就是说…
Then that would mean…
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
这是唯一重要的事
It is the only thing that matters.
我们是在为我们的未来战斗
We are engaged in a fight for our future.
-我们必须… -我们的未来
We have to... - Our future?
你毁了所有的一切
Now you're concerned about everyone else
现在却开始担心别人的死活了
after you ruined everything!
你要知道
I'll have you know,
我和我的队伍
my crew and I
被困在了这里
have been stranded on this planet,
和原始兽不停作战
locked in constant fighting against the Predacons.
现在 过了无数循环
Now, after cycles,
我们终于占了上风
we have finally gained the upper hand.
你从天而降的时候
We were on our way to end this conflict
我们正准备去结束这场纷争
when you came crashing out of the sky.
我不会让你毁掉我们的机会的
Well, I'm not going to let you ruin our chances.
无数循环
Cycles?
那你怎么知道火种源到底经历了什么
How do you even know what happened to the Allspark?
-你到底是谁 -擎天圣
Who are you? - Optimus!
什么事
What?
飞箭发来了信息
I've received a transmission from Airazor.
她找到了威震天
She has located Megatron.
如果让他抢先一步拿到火种源…
If he gets to the Allspark first...
这跟你没关系
This isn't about you!
他说的是我们的威震天
This is about our Megatron!
不幸的是 有两个威震天
It's about both, unfortunately.
两个
Both?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我叫擎天圣[黑猩猩队长]
My name is Optimus Primal,
巨无霸的领袖
Leader of the Maximals.
我们来自你们的未来
We're from your future.
所以…
So…
你来自的未来
you're from a future
火种源再也没有回到赛博坦吗
where the Allspark never returns to Cybertron?
没有火种源 赛博坦几乎无法居住
Without the Allspark, Cybertron became nearly uninhabitable.
只有最强的人活了下来
Only the strongest survived,
从死亡世界的废墟里爬了出来
crawling out of the ruins of our dead world
变成巨无霸和原始兽
as the Maximals and Predacons.
但你特地穿越到了这个时间和地点
But you traveled specifically to this time and place.
为什么
Why?
为了你 威震天大帝
Why, for you, Lord Megatron.
这样我就能把金盘交给你
So that I could deliver the Golden Disk to you.
你不是第一个这么做的人
You aren't the first to try,
你想让我用金盘来做什么
but what do you expect me to do with it?
我们不知道金盘来自哪里
We don't know where the Disk came from,
只知道它是上古遗物
only that it is a relic
里面记载了
containing the complete memoirs
威震天的生平
of Megatron.
我只能破解几分钟的内容
I have only been able to decrypt a few minutes.
不过足以让我追随你的脚步到了这里
Enough to know how to retrace your steps to here,
这个时间点
to this moment.
金盘和你独特的能量块印记匹配
But that Disk is matched to your unique Energon signature.
你可以收听里面的全部内容
You can listen to it in its entirety.
你的所有战略
All your strategies,
所有秘密
all your secrets,
你经历过的和即将经历的每一场战斗
every battle you ever fought or ever will fight,
全在里面
it's all there.
你可以用它拯救未来
You could use it to save the future!
我怎么知道你没有为了一己私利
How do I know you have not manipulated the data on this Disk
改写金盘里的内容
for your own benefit?
你的顾虑我理解
I understand your suspicions.
我都想到了
I expected nothing less.
但是你看看我 威震天大帝
But look at me, Lord Megatron.
我是你的后代
I am your descendant,
出生于死亡之地
born out of a dead world.
我的存在就是擎天柱失败的证明
I am the embodiment of Optimus Prime's failures.
你一直都是对的 我就是活生生的证据
I am living proof that you were right all along.
退下
Leave us.
什么
What?
我叫你退下
You heard me.
威震天大帝 作为你的指挥官…
Lord Megatron, as your commanding officer...
你就得服从命令
You will obey my orders.
我猜你也是来自未来
I suppose you are from the future as well?
那你肯定听过关于空袭指挥官红蜘蛛的传说吧
Then surely you have heard legends of Air Commander Starscream?
没有
No.
你会的 可怜虫
You will, poor creature.
你会的
You will.
全宇宙那么多地方
Of all the places in the universe,
火种源偏偏落在了这里
the Allspark lands here.
时间错乱 恶心的禽兽
Disgusting, time-displaced beasts.
当然 有什么不好的呢
Sure. Why not?
还有那个金盘
And that Golden Disk,
通往未来的钥匙
the key to the future.
威震天会把它像宝贝一样藏起来
Megatron will hoard it to himself,
身边都是阿谀奉承的奴才
surrounded by sycophants,
跟他这个暴君沆瀣一气
like the tyrant he is.
你很享受自言自语...对吧
You like the sound of your own voice… don't you?
谁如此大胆…
Who dares…
我
I do.
怎么
What?
有了听众就什么都不说了吗
Nothing to say now that you have an audience?
你和他们是一起的吗
You're one of them?
放一万个心吧
Oh, I assure you,
我是自己的主人
I'm my own bot,
跟你很像
much like you.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
正好相反
Au contraire.
我听过空袭指挥官红蜘蛛的传说
I have heard the legends of Air Commander Starscream.
我的名字叫黑寡妇[也叫毒蜘蛛]
The name's Blackarachnia.
你想怎么样 黑寡妇
And what do you want, uh, Blackarachnia?
我想活下去
I want to survive.
现在我们知道了金盘的真正力量 要想活下去就很难了
A difficult task now that we know the Golden Disk's true power.
未来的命运应该掌握在更强大的人手中
The fate of the future should be in more capable hands.
一点没错
Exactly!
因为我们都知道 比一个威震天更糟糕的唯一情况…
Because we both know, the only thing worse than one Megatron…
就是有两个威震天
Is two Megatrons.
匪夷所思
Well, pop my trunk.
时空旅行吗
Time travel?
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
有一个值得为之奋斗的未来在等着我们
That there is a future worth fighting for.