还有你们那些逝去的巨无霸们
and your fallen Maximals.
拜托你能不能停下来
Would you please just stop?
但你要是成了巨无霸 肯定很差劲
But you would have made a terrible Maximal.
你的意思是叛变
You're talking mutiny.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
刚才…
That was…
那一刻 我变成了恐龙金刚
For a moment, I was Dinobot.
我变成了你
I was you.
根本不是幻觉
That was no illusion.
确实是你 对吗
It really is you, isn't it?
时间是虚无的 擎天圣
There isn't time, Primal.
火种源
The Allspark.
是真的
It's true,
汽车人和霸天虎所说的一切都是真的
everything the Autobots and Decepticon have said.
为它奋战
Fight for it,
不然就来不及了
before it's too late.
怎么回事
How?
你不是隐形的嘛
You were cloaked!
我的一举一动他们都知道
He knew exactly where I would be.
他们朝我开火 等我到达的时候
He fired, and when I came to,
他已经不见了
he was gone,
还带走了震荡波的隐形设备
along with Shockwave's cloaking device.
也就是说 他现在可能在任何地方
Which means that, by now, he could be anywhere.
完了
Oh, no.
他走了
He's gone.
他已经疯了
He's gone insane!
如果我们拿到金盘 就可以抢在他前面
If we had the Golden Disk, we could be one step ahead of him!
但只有威震天独特的能量晶体印记才能访问金盘
But the Disk can only be accessed with Megatron's unique Energon signature.
怎么会这样
How could this happen?
你并没有离开赛博坦很长时间
You have not been off Cybertron long enough
就衰弱得这么厉害
to warrant this level of decline.
死亡
Death.
我看到过…
I have seen…
万物俱灭
the death of all things.
一个死亡宇宙
A Dead Universe.
死亡宇宙
The Dead Universe?
在离开太空桥之前
You somehow passed through the Dead Universe
你莫名其妙地穿越了死亡宇宙
before you exited the Spacebridge.
我看到过…
I have seen…
死亡…
The Dead…
死亡多元宇宙
Dead Multiverse.
听我说
Listen to me.
你现在经历的事情我们都经历过
What is happening to you has happened to us.
穿越时空的无限数据
You are overwhelmed by infinite amounts of data
让你不堪重负
from across time and space.
生与死
Life, death,
战争 瘟疫
war, plague,
苦难 救赎
sorrow and redemption.
每当…
Every… when…
不管你看到过什么 我不是你的敌人
Whatever you have seen, I am not your enemy.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
帮我…
Help.
擎天柱呼叫犀牛
Prime to Rhinox.
擎天柱 你找我吗
Optimus Prime?
你传到显像一号♥的代码 抹去了死亡宇宙的数据
I need you to send me the code you fed to Teletraan-1
把代码发给我
to wipe its Dead Universe data.
好的 正在发
Oh, okay. Sending now.
求你了
Please.
奥利安…新时代
Orion… the new age.
"持有矩阵的人"
"Only he who bears the Matrix."
都结束了…
It's over…
擎天柱
Prime.
我门都进不去 怎么帮擎天柱
Hey! How am I supposed to help Prime if I can't get inside?
我在跟你说话 火种源
I'm talking to you, Allspark!
一边去 巨无霸
Stand aside, Maximal.
别浪费时间了 它不会让你进去的
You're wasting your time. It isn't going to let you in.
它会让威震天进去
It let Megatron in.
听着 我们都想进神殿
Look, we all want to get inside the temple.
为什么我们不能互相帮助 进去之后各走各路
Why don't we just help each other do that and then we go our separate ways?
我们也可以现在就灭了你
Or we can just kill you now.
看看
Well, well, well.
和我的死敌串通一气
Conspiring with my greatest enemy?
如此可耻行径 你真让我失望 黑寡妇
What a shameful disappointment you've become, Blackarachnia.
别说我 你一直都是让人失望的耻辱
Huh! And what a disappointing shame you've always been.
金盘是威震天的
The Disk is Megatron's!
你竟然用隐形装备 威震天
A cloaking device, Megatron?
隐形是懦夫才会用的武器 我知道
A coward's weapon, I know.
但我再也不会听命于你了 擎天柱
But I will never again walk behind you, Optimus Prime.
把矩阵交出来
Give me the Matrix!
它会排斥你
It will reject you.
应该说已经排斥过了
It already has.
这次不会
Not this time!
金盘赋予我的力量 你永远都比不上
The Golden Disk has given me an advantage you can never match.
我很清楚接下来会发生什么
I know exactly what is about to happen,
从你放下武器开始
starting with you dropping your weapon.
-如果我不放呢 -我知道你会的
And if I will not? - I know you will.
未来的我没有遗漏这里发生的任何事
My future self left out no detail of what transpired here.
是那些崇拜惊破天的原始兽 把这些信息带给了你
And the Predacons who worship him brought this information back to you,
你是他的年轻版本
his younger self.
为什么
Why?
因为威震天失败了
Because Megatron lost,
就在今天 就在这里
here, today,
此时此刻
right now.
他就是在这里失去了火种源
This is where he lost the Allspark.
不对
No.
他是在这里战败了
This is where he lost the war.
而我不可能战败
Something I will never do.
我会赢得火种源
I can win the Allspark,
然后根据我的印象
and use it to reshape Cybertron
用它重塑赛博坦
in my image.
我还以为你要拯救它
I thought you wanted to save it!
拜托
Come on. Come on!
肯定有什么…
There's gotta be something...
我们还有很多账没算呢
We have a lot of unfinished business,
擎天圣
Primal.
我牺牲了两百多个巨无霸
Over 200 Maximal's worth.
那么从我们到这里开始算起 你又屠♥杀♥了
And how many Predacons have you slaughtered
多少原始兽呢
since we came here?
杀的太少了
One too few!
我们都没有开战
We weren't even at war.
这一切都变了 因为你试图改变过去
You changed all that when you tried to change the past.
我是为了更好的将来
For a better future!
你的口气跟威震天如出一辙
You sound just like Megatron.
我就是威震…
I am Mega...
给我...闭嘴
Shut… up.
继续攻击 我去找进神殿的路
Stay on him while I find a way into the temple.
我要是一枚脱落的火种 就简单多了
If I were a disembodied spark, this would be a lot easier.
恐龙金刚
Dinobot.
擎天柱 小心
Prime!
把矩阵交出来
Now, the Matrix.
-好多了吧 -你…还能运转
Better? - You… still function.
勉强
Barely.
我们的时间不多了
We don't have much time.
我需要你做件事
There is something I need you to do.
你肯定不会喜欢
You won't like it,
但它是拯救我们世界的唯一机会
but it's our only chance to save our world.
什么事
What is it?
你必须输
You have to lose.
平息战斗的唯一办法
The only way to stop the fighting
就是不再战斗
is to stop fighting.