飞船要坠落了
We're going down!
我们得赶紧撤离 -不行
We need to evacuate! - No!
护盾 快加强护盾
Shields! Get me shields!
你会为这一刻的背叛付出代价
You will suffer for this moment of treachery.
不
No!
还有办法
There's still a way.
还有…
There's still…
用这个
Use this.
不
No.
我会想到办法的
I'll find a way.
你是逃不出我的手掌心的
You cannot save yourself from me.
我如命运 不可逃避
I am as inevitable as destiny.
我会找到办法的 你听到了吗
I'll find a way. You hear me?
你听到了吗
You hear me?
我会找到…
I'll find a…
汽车人…
Autobots…
汇报现状
status report.
我们还活着 这应该算好事吧
We're alive, so that's something.
导航系统没反应
Navigation isn't responding.
看来我们坠落到了一个有机星球
It looks like we crashed into one of those organic planets.
起码景色还不错 对吧
At least we've got a great view, huh?
千斤顶
Wheeljack?
什么情况
What's that?
哦…对
Oh… right.
我们在某座不稳定的山上
We're in some sort of unstable mountain
满是石头 还有熔岩
made up of rock and molten rock.
有多不稳定
How unstable?
超级不稳定
Oh, massively.
走错一步就会…
One wrong move and…
飞船出现大面♥积♥系统故障
We got ship- wide systems failure.
正尝试将应急能量储备重新输送到控制台
Trying to reroute emergency power to the bridge.
擎天柱…
Optimus…
我没事 救护车
I am all right, Ratchet.
先去照顾…
Tend to…
...其他人
…the others first.
咦 奇怪
Huh? That's odd.
防御系统… -千斤顶
Defense systems… - Uh… Wheeljack?
防御系统…
Defense systems…
显像一号♥没反应
Teletraan-1 isn't responding.
-但听起来他好像在… -防御系统…
But it sounds like he's… - Defense systems…
-咕哝什么 -...离线
Mumbling? - …offline.
飞船坠落 我们都活了下来
We have survived our crash.
我们必须假设威震天和他的军队也一样
We must assume Megatron and his forces have done the same.
时间宝贵 我们现在的行动
What we do in these first precious moments
将决定赛博坦的命运
may determine the fate of Cybertron.
千斤顶…
Wheeljack…
专心修复远程感应器
focus your attention on repairing our long-range sensors.
我们现在的首要任务 还是确定火种源的位置
Our priority remains finding the location of the Allspark.
明白
You got it.
看…
Hey…
那是什么
What's that?
马上处理 我马上处理
I'm on it. I'm on it.
他去哪儿了
Where's he going?
快啊
Come on.
什么
What?
有敌人
Incoming!
还是不起作用
It's not working.
什么情况
What in all of Primus?
他们跟我们一样
They're like us.
不
No!
我们和复仇者有天壤之别
We're nothing like Nemesis!
霸天虎的飞船吗
The Decepticon ship?
是威震天派你们来的吗
Did Megatron send you?
叫你的手下住手 暗天仇
Tell your forces to stand down, Nemesis.
我不是…
I am not…
我是擎天柱
I am Optimus Prime.
什么
What?
我是汽车人的领袖
Leader of the Autobots.
这不可能
That's not possible.
如果你说的是真的...
If you are who you claim to be…
...那就让我看看原能矩阵
…show me the Matrix of Leadership.
证明你真的是擎天柱
Prove you are a Prime!
给我看矩阵
Show me the Matrix!
擎天柱
Optimus!
让开
Out of my way!
我没时间听你找借口
I don't have time for your excuses.
快点修复引擎
Get me engines now!
我们等的时间越长 擎天柱越占优势
The longer this takes, the longer Prime has the advantage.
我要找到火种源
I want to find the Allspark,
离开这个不毛之地
get off this miserable planet,
拯救赛博坦
and save all of Cybertron.
如果飞船不能飞
I cannot do that
我就什么都做不了
if this ship cannot fly!
威震天大帝
Lord Megatron,
我们能修好飞船 但是会花…
we can repair the ship, but it will...
派我去 威震天
Send me, Megatron.
我会翻遍这颗星球所有的角落 直到找到火种源
I'll scour every corner of this world until I find the Allspark.
你真觉得我会冒险
Do you really think I'd risk this mission
完全依靠你去执行这任务吗 红蜘蛛
by relying entirely on you, Starscream?
威震天大帝
Lord Megatron.
什么事 声波
What is it, Soundwave?
激光鸟报告说 飞船周围出现入侵者
Laserbeak reports intruders have entered the perimeter.
嗯 汽车人
Hmm. Autobots.
不是
Negative.
入侵者呢
So, where are your intruders?
等等
Hold.
真的是你吗
It is you, isn't it?
太好了
Yes!
是威震天大帝
Lord Megatron!
终于见到你了
At last.
威震天
Megatron,
霸天虎最伟大的领袖
greatest leader of the Decepticons,
和我同名
my namesake,
他的命运取决于一场无休止的战争
whose destiny lies in an endless war.
直到此刻 一切都将改写
That is, until now,
多亏了它
thanks to this.
你感觉怎么样 擎天柱
How do you feel, Optimus?
我没事... 警车
I am all right… Prowl.
只是感觉很奇怪
It is just, something feels strange.
攻击我们的人…
What has become…
...怎么样了
…of our attackers?
能量块储备还有多少
How's their Energon reserves?
不够修复艾萨龙号♥
It's not enough to repair the Axalon.
等等
Well, hold up.
我们不会把能量块拱手让给你们
We're not in the business of handing out our Energon.
算你走运
Lucky you.
你的能量块太少
You don't have enough worth taking.
看看这艘古董上还有什么能拿的
Let's salvage what we can off this antique
然后我们离开这里
and get out of here.
我已经受不了你的言行了 你欠我们一个解释
I've had just about enough of your scrap. You owe us some answers!
我什么都不欠你们的
I owe you nothing.
那你把话给我说清楚
Then I demand answers.
你们这些野兽闯进来想杀了我们
You beasts come in here, try to kill us,
还肆意掠夺飞船上的东西 图什么
strip our ship for parts, and for what?
野兽在你嘴里好像是坏人一样
You say "beast" like it's a bad thing.
如果你们觉得我们可以成为盟友
If only you could see us as allies,
我们会用方舟上的技术帮助你们
we would help you with the technology on our ship.
但是要想让我们帮忙…
But if you want our help…
...你们必须有所付出
…you must earn it.
现在…告诉我 你们是什么人
Now… who are you?