你还活着
You're alive.
很好
Great.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我们刚接近火种源的位置
We ran into some major interference
就遇到了严重干扰
once we got close to the Allspark coordinates.
穿梭机完全失控
Shuttle went haywire.
我怎么知道会发生这种事
How was I supposed to know this would happen?
你是我们的间谍
You were our spy,
负责窃听金盘里的内容…
listening in on the Golden Disk...
这是火种源造成的吗
The Allspark did this?
喂 离那玩意儿远点
Ah! Get away from that thing!
有情况吗 飞箭
Anything yet, Airazor?
没有 擎天柱
Negative, Optimus.
我的追踪器在这里跟疯了一样
My tracers are going crazy out here.
我们只能用老办法来找他了
We're gonna have to look for him the old-fashioned way.
已经在追踪了
Already on it.
别跑那么快
Stay close, dammit!
我们只是在检查四周 又不是在比赛
This is a perimeter check, not a race.
抱歉
Huh. Sorry!
我在上面听不到你说什么
I can't hear you from way up here.
靠近火种源会干扰飞船的控制系统
Proximity to the Allspark was disrupting our onboard systems.
我们被迫着陆 继续步行
We have been forced to land and will continue on foot.
收到
Copy that.
方舟的维修进行得怎么样了
How are the Ark repairs proceeding?
该死
Scrap.
他们在…维修
Uh, they're, uh… proceeding.
等你回来的时候
By the time you get back,
我们就能走出这座火山 整装待发了
we'll be out of this volcano and ready to go.
大黄蜂…
Bumblebee…
假如我们失败了…
should we fail…
就由你来领导汽车人
you will have to lead the Autobots.
我明白
I understand.
我想…谢谢你 因为之前的事
I, uh, wanted to thank you for earlier.
该说谢谢的是我
I should be the one thanking you.
什么意思
What?
我知道你不愿意
I know you are reluctant
加入一场你以为早就结束了的战争
to be enlisted in a war you thought was long over.
因为你的战争 我们才会存在
Well, we are the results of your war.
我们还是参战为好
We might as well participate in it.
从来没想过会是这种结局
It was never meant to end up like this.
你和你的队员看我的时候 我认出了你们眼神里的恐惧
I recognize the fear in your eyes when you and your crew look at me.
所以你们才会叫我…
Is that why you called me…
暗黑擎天柱吗
Nemesis?
我们可能会很谨慎
We may be cautious,
但是 面对比你和几个汽车人更坏的处境 我们都活了下来
but we have survived worse than you and a few Autobots.
你知道我在努力拯救什么吗
Do you know what I was trying to save?
大战之前的赛博坦
The Cybertron that existed before the war.
我们知道的并不多
We only have bits and pieces of information.
当时是一个由英雄领导的...黄金时代…
It was a golden age… led by heroes.
所有人都充满活力 茁壮成长
We were all so alive and thriving,
我还很年轻
and I was young.
当然 也有缺陷
It was flawed, of course.
也存在不公正
There were injustices,
但我们都同心协力
but we were working to solve them,
为正义而奋斗
together, as one.
直到…
Until…
直到你和威震天决裂
Until you and Megatron.
周围的森林被火种源
The surrounding forest was transformed by the Allspark
改造成了某种防御机制
as a sort of defense mechanism.
森林变形之后 我迷失了方向
After the forest shifted, I had lost the path.
流浪了很多个循环
I wandered for cycles,
没意识到我得原路折回山里 才能再次找到方向
not realizing I had to backtrack toward the mountains to find my way again.
但是…那样还不够
But it… it wasn't enough.
我不得不再次尝试
I have to try again.
一遍又一遍
Again and again!
威震天
Megatron?
我...没事
I'm… fine.
矩阵…
The Matrix…
是我的
Is mine.
他怎么了
What's gotten into the truck?
擎天柱 出什么事了
Prime, what is it?
我想到追踪威震天的新方法了
I have another way of tracking Megatron.
看看你选的什么盟友
Quite the ally you've chosen.
你能不能别飞了
Will you stop trying to fly away?
火种源就在这一带
The Allspark is out there somewhere.
如果我飞得够高 就能找到它
I could find it if I could just get enough altitude!
火种源把我们锁在了
There's no way you are breaking out
不知道什么场里 你是不可能冲出去的
of whatever field the Allspark has us locked inside.
你们的威震天拥有原能矩阵
Your Megatron possesses the Matrix of Leadership,
但他却像战利品一样把它戴在脖子上
and yet, he wears it around his neck like a trophy.
那是因为矩阵属于擎天柱
That's because the Matrix belongs to Optimus Prime!
我们的威震天让你们的威震天变成了救世主
Our Megatron makes yours out to be some kind of savior.
你们的威震天就是个傻子
Your Megatron is an idiot!
我的威震天偷了原能矩阵
My Megatron stole the Matrix.
那他们都是鸡鸣狗盗之辈
They're both thieves then.
而真正的领袖要来收回属于他的东西
And the true Prime has arrived to reclaim what's rightfully his.
我研究过领袖们的历史
I've studied the legends of the Primes.
他们都是战争英雄 火种纯正
They were warrior heroes with pure sparks,
都是充满智慧 一身正气的领袖
leaders of wisdom and honor.
那个粉色的真可爱
Oh! The pink one's cute.
如果他们在这 威震天们肯定也在
If they're here, the Megatrons must be, too.
我们得继续前进
Oh, we have to keep moving!
他们在下面撑不了多久的
They won't make it much longer down there.
你有没有经历过这样的场景 擎天柱
Have you ever experienced anything like this, Optimus?
没有 警车
No, Prowl.
但是矩阵作为我的一部分 跟了我这么长时间 我们之间有感应
But the Matrix has been a part of me for so long, we share a connection.
所以 你带着我们穿越人迹罕至的网络森林
So, you're guiding us through an uncharted cyber-forest
纯粹是靠感觉吗
based on a feeling?
在我们找到更具体的线索之前
Until we find something more solid,
这种感觉是我们前行的唯一指引
this feeling is all we have to go off of.
小心
Heads up!
大家都稳住
Everyone, hold on!
怎么稳
Hold on to what?
黄豹
Cheetor!
擎天圣
Primal!
精灵鼠
Rattrap?
阿尔茜
Arcee?
红色的那个
The red one?
汽车人 巨无霸...
Autobots, Maximals…
...报数
…sound off.
钛师♥傅♥
Alpha… Trion?
等等
Wait. Wait!
齿轮
Cog?
不可能
It can't be.
飞毛腿
Sunstreaker.
太美了
It's beautiful.
终于…
At last…
如愿以偿了
everything I've ever wanted.
这是我应得的一切
Everything I've ever deserved.
他在看什么
What is he looking at?
不知道 但我在这附近接收到了一股巨大的能量波动
I don't know, but I'm reading a huge energy spike in the area.
肯定是…
It must…
什么声音
What is that noise?
黑寡妇
Blackarachnia?
太好了…
Ah, yes…
我成功了
I did it.
我成功了
I did it!
-赶紧给我醒醒 -怎么…
Get a hold of yourself! - Wh…
怎么回事
What happened?
放开我
Let go of me!