我要跟我的队伍商量一下
I need to talk to my crew.
你觉得我们可以信任他们吗 他们可能在撒谎
Do you think we can trust them? They could be lying.
假如又是五面怪的一个陷阱怎么办
What if it's another Quintesson trick?
见过那么多奇奇怪怪的事以后
After everything we've seen,
他就是跟我说他们是鲨鱼精 我也信
I'd buy it if he told me they were Sharkticons.
我相信他们
I believe them.
我们能不能相信他们
It will be up to them to determine
就看他们自己的了
if we can trust them.
我们必须帮助他们
We have to help them.
命运扭曲了时空 让我们有机会
Fate has warped time and space to give us an opportunity
在我们祖先最黑暗的时刻 施以援手
to aid our ancestors in their darkest hour.
-你要让这个机会溜走吗 -等等 等等
You're going to let that slip by? - Hold on. Hold on.
如果我们真帮他们拿到了火种源
If we do help them get the Allspark,
不就改变了未来 我们也不再存在了吗
won't we change the future and cease to exist?
理论上 从我们踏入过去的那一刻起
Theoretically, the moment we arrived in the past,
我们就在改变未来 将我们的存在置于险境
we started changing the future and putting our existence at risk.
但假如我们什么都不做
But if we do nothing,
我们的威震天会让一切变得更糟
our Megatron will make everything worse.
这也是他一开始要回到过去的原因 对吗
That's why he came to the past in the first place. Right?
我们不能袖手旁观
We can't just let that happen.
飞箭呼叫白虎 能听到吗
Falcon to Tiger, do you copy?
我们都在 飞箭
Ah. We're here, Airazor.
我这边的情况很有意思
I've got some interesting developments over here.
你那边也是吗
You, too, huh?
如果你们要发动攻击 就快点 因为…
If you're gonna spring an attack, do it soon 'cause…
-等等 -怎么了
Wait. - What?
我暴露了
I've been compromised!
飞箭
Airazor!
我现在可以完成的事情
The things I could accomplish now.
充满了无限可能
The possibilities.
声波 怎么回事
Soundwave, what is the meaning of this?
看看
Well, well, well.
是飞箭
It's Airazor.
擎天圣最喜欢的小鸟
Primal's favorite birdie.
你好 威震天
Hello, Megatron.
我来猜猜看…
And let me guess…
...你也是威震天
…you're also Megatron.
这概率还能再高点吗
What are the odds?
飞箭
Airazor.
你会带我们去找巨无霸
You will lead us to the Maximals
还有...汽车人
and… the Autobots.