你的意思是我们造♥反♥
You're talking mutiny.
我不是说造♥反♥
I'm not talking mutiny.
我的意思是 如果我们都觉得这个计划很糟糕
I'm saying, if we agree that it's a bad plan,
有一个很简单的办法可以终止它
there's an easy way to stop it.
你我什么都没做
You and I haven't done anything.
他们可能会宽恕我们
They may be lenient.
就这样拱手相让吗
Just hand it back to them?
对 拱手相让
Just hand it back.
快走
Go!
你拿到了吗
Did you get it?
要是我没拿到他们 他们会朝我们开火吗
Would they be firing on us if I hadn't?
给我
Give it to me!
对不住了 威震天
I'm sorry, Megatron.
你的计划又危险又欠考虑 我只是想保护你不受伤害
I'm just trying to protect you from a dangerous, ill-conceived plan.
我们要把金盘还回去
We're giving it back.
不 他们认为金盘只属于他们
No! They only think it's theirs.
他们认为 金盘里面的一切都属于他们
They think it's all theirs.
但是有了金盘
But with the Disk,
我们终于有机会让这个世界变成我们的世界
we finally have a chance to make this world ours.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
抱歉
Sorry.
这确实是我们最好的机会
It really is our best shot.
谢谢你 黑寡妇
Thank you, Blackarachnia.
至少有一个副指挥值得信任 可以听从我的命令
At least I can trust one lieutenant to follow my orders.
你们这是在犯傻
You're being fools!
要不是我们人少
If our ranks weren't thin,
我会就地粉碎你 恐龙金刚
I would crush you where you stand, Dinobot.
现在 你如果还是我们的一员
Now, if you're still one of us,
就去消灭那些巨无霸 然后和我们在飞船上会合...
take out those Maximal Enforcers and meet us at the ship…
到时候也许黑寡妇
where perhaps Blackarachnia
可以教教你什么叫做忠诚
can teach you a thing or two about loyalty.
未来的命运应该掌握在更强大的人手中
The fate of the future should be in more capable hands.
一点没错
Exactly!
因为我们都知道 比一个威震天更糟糕的唯一情况…
Because we both know the only thing worse than one Megatron…
就是有两个威震天
Is two Megatrons.
怎么回事
What is it?
声波抓到一个你的巨无霸伙伴来刺探情报
Soundwave caught one of your Maximal pals spying.
快
Come on!
把她丢在原始兽中间不管
Leaving her to the Predacons
绝对不行
is not an option.
我不是要你抛弃她
I am not suggesting that you abandon her,
只是让你推迟营救计划 直到…
simply that you hold your rescue attempt until...
直到火种源到手 你有能力协助
Until the Allspark is in hand, and you are able to assist,
但到那时候 可能就太晚了
but by then, it could be too late.
我不了解你们的威震天
I do not know your Megatron,
但我了解我认识的威震天
but I know mine.
飞箭的处境确实很危险
The danger facing Airazor is great.
但如果火种源落到威震天的手上
But if the Allspark falls into his hands,
我们所有人都将面临难以想象的灾难
the danger to us all is unimaginable.
我们缺的不是想象力
We are not lacking in imagination.
我们缺的是战士
We are lacking in soldiers.
离开赛博坦的时候 我们队伍还有200多人
We left Cybertron with a complement of over 200.
你们现在还剩多少人
How many of you are left?
等等 你们不会只剩五个人了吧
Wait, you're not the last five?
不 还有飞箭
No, there's Airazor.
我们会救她出来的 白虎
We'll get her back, Ti.
我觉得我们可以安排几个汽车人出来
I think we can spare a few bots.
阿尔茜 组织一个突击队
Arcee, organize a strike team
协助巨无霸们去救人
to accompany the Maximals on their rescue mission.
我自己必须专注于找火种源
My focus must remain on the Allspark.
心怀信念 它会指引并保护你们
Have faith that it will guide and protect you.
感谢你腾出人手帮我们
Thanks for the backup.
犀牛会继续留在飞船上 协助你们运作这艘破船
Rhinox will stay on board, help you get this bucket operational.
他很聪明 你们可以多听他的
He's pretty bright. You should listen to what he says.
把她救回来 老大
Bring her home, boss.
巨无霸
Maximals,
汽车人
Autobots,
变体
maximize!
是变形的意思吗
Does that mean transform?
抓住一个 还有五个
One down, five to go.
要不是你和你的巨无霸同伙
I might feel some sense of guilt
让我的原始兽军队伤亡惨重 我可能还会感到内疚
if you and your Maximal cohorts hadn't also decimated my Predacon ranks.
但我现在只感到愤怒
Instead, all I feel is rage.
霸天虎的玩具真的都是极品
The Decepticons really did have all of the best toys.
我什么都不会说的
I'm not telling you anything.
我没有问你任何问题
I'm not asking you anything.
你错了
No.
这只是为了好玩
This is just for fun.
你不觉得对她的惩罚已经够了吗
Don't you think she's had enough?
不够
No.
但你以下犯上这一点 我倒是受够了
But I've had enough of your insubordination!
你错了 威震天
You've got the wrong bot, Megatron.
我对你一直忠心耿耿 哪怕在你怀疑我的时候都是
I've always been loyal to you, even when you thought otherwise.
没错
Yes!
所以我还没有因为你叛变 而把你化成一滩铁水
Which is why I haven't yet smelted you for treason.
但你要是再敢质疑我 我会很乐意再次考虑这个决定
But question me again and I will happily revisit that decision.
威震天 有人需要你到…
Megatron, you're needed on the…
噢 抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
是不是打扰到你们了
Am I interrupting something?
我们说完了 对吗
We're done here, yes?
长官
Sir.
你…
You don't…
...没必要这么做
…need to do this.
我必须服从命令
I have to follow orders.
您召唤我吗 大帝
You summoned me, my lord?
威震天
Megatron.
你这名字要改改了
You're going to have to do something about that name.
拥有这个名字是我的荣耀
I wear it with honor.
我的荣耀
My honor.
改掉
Change it.
金盘带给我无穷的力量
This Golden Disk has given me untold advantage.
一旦我击垮擎天柱
Once I have crushed Optimus Prime
重振赛博坦
and revived Cybertron,
我会好好地奖励你
you will be rewarded.
冒昧问一句 长官
If I may, sir,
您听了金盘里面多少内容
how much of it have you heard?
我听的内容已经足够让我完成使命
Only what I need to complete my mission
大获全胜 回到赛博坦
and return to Cybertron triumphant.
太明智了
Uh, very wise.
知道太多未来事件
Excessive knowledge of future events
是导致新时间线失败最常见的原因
is the most common reason new timelines fail.
根据我们从显像一号♥下载到的数据
Between the data we downloaded from Teletraan-1
还有未来的我传达的信息
and the information my future self has imparted,
几乎不可能失败
failure is quite impossible,
因为我知道藏火种源的准确地点
for I now know exactly where the Allspark is hidden
还有要想得到它 我必须做的事情
and what I must do to take it.
搞定了
It's done.
我拿到了火种源的坐标 正在前往集♥合♥地点
I have the Allspark's coordinates and I'm headed towards the rendezvous.
我小看你了
I underestimated you.
所有人都小看了我
Everyone does.
真搞不懂你们这些汽车人是怎么用这个古掉牙的设备
I swear, I don't know how you bots ever made it off Cybertron
离开赛博坦的
with this ancient equipment.
现在呢
Now?
还是没反应
Still nothing.
趁它还没再次失灵 赶紧找我们需要的信息
Let's get what we need before it conks out again.
看来有的时候 蛮力要比脑力好使
I guess sometimes the brawn tops the brains.
这些是我们识别到的潜在着陆点
These are all the potential landing sites we've identified.
现在 如果我们能找到将火种源带到这里的太空桥
Now, if we can find the Spacebridge that brought the Allspark here...
我们就可以通过三角测量确定真正的地址
Ah! We could triangulate which of these sites is the real deal.
还有 我们需要那座太空桥回家
Also, we're going to need that Spacebridge to get home.