如果这一切都是设计好的怎么办
What if it was all by design?
他发什么神经 -我不知道
What's wrong with him? - I don't know.
他听了金盘之后 就疯疯癫癫的
He's been acting crazy ever since he listened to that Disk.
我没有疯
I'm not crazy!
我们没时间了
Oh. We don't have much time!
他能看到我们
He can see us.
-谁 -造成这一切的人
Who? - The one who has done this to us.
拜托了
Please.
我…
I'm not…
我不够强大
I'm not strong enough.
他知道这一点
He knows that.
但是你…
But you…
你和汽车人 你们足够强大
You and the Autobots!
未来属于更强大的人
The future belongs in more capable hands.
不
No!
未来已经来了 红蜘蛛
The future's already here, Starscream.
我们必须勇往直前
We have to face it head-on.
千斤顶 怎么回事 -不是我
Wheeljack? - It wasn't me!
是…
It's…
天罚号♥
the Nemesis.
快走找掩护 不然就没命了
Ah! Move! We need cover or we're dead!
继续攻击
Fire again!
擎天柱
Uh! Optimus!
护盾
Shields!
还有60%
At 60%!
但是它们支撑不了多久
But they won't hold much longer!
开启一个呼叫通道
Open a hailing frequency.
威震天 你别发疯了
Megatron! Stop this madness!
火种源…
The Allspark...
会在轰炸中活下来的
Will survive the bombardment.
而你…
But you…
我要把你埋在这里
I will bury you on this planet.
再见了 老朋友
Goodbye, old friend.
开火
Fire!
快撤离 启动穿梭机
Uh! We need to evacuate! The shuttles!
天罚号♥会把它们直接轰出天际的
The Nemesis will blast them out of the sky.
我带一个突击队去引开霸天虎
I'll take a strike team and we'll distract the cons
争取足够时间让你们撤离
long enough for you to escape.
你考虑过后果吗 擎天圣
At what cost, Primal?
你去就是送死
It is suicide.
我不想…
I am not willing to...
但是我愿意
But I am.
我有个更好的主意
I've got a better idea.
带我去天罚号♥
Get me on that ship.
我能摧毁他们的武器 大家都能活命
I can sabotage their weapons and we all get to live.
巨无霸们…
Maximals…
变体
Maximize!
把这些禽兽给我从控制台赶下去
Get these animals off my bridge!
非常乐意 威震天大帝
With pleasure, Lord Megatron.
如果你胆敢背叛我们…
If I think for even one cycle you're betraying us…
...我会把你的八条腿都扯掉
…I'll rip all eight of your legs off!
小心点儿 我就喜欢粗暴的
Careful. I like it rough.
这就是你沦落成惊破天的
So, this is what you've been reduced to
奴仆的样子
a servant of Galvatron!
我现在已经救了威震天
He won't ever exist
惊破天就永远不会存在
now that I have saved Megatron.
你被愚忠蒙蔽了双眼
Your affections have blinded you!
你救没救他都不重要
It doesn't matter.
不管他是谁 他只是在利用你
Whoever he is, he's just using you!
一旦你变成了麻烦
The moment you become a problem,
他就会除掉你
he'll kill you!
又老又卑微的我
Now, why would little old me
怎么可能会给威震天大帝惹麻烦
ever become a problem for Lord Megatron?
你确定就是这个吗
You sure this is it?
是的 我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
你给我闭嘴我必须集中注意力
Now, shut up! I have to concentrate.
看来你要快点了
You're gonna need to hurry up!
再说了...你有什么资格评判我
Besides… who are you to judge me?
你和暗黑擎天柱串通一气
You sided with Nemesis.
你怎么知道他不是在利用你
How do you know he's not using you?
因为这是我自己的选择
Because this is my choice.
声波 继续攻击
Soundwave, keep firing!
犀牛 去控制台
Rhinox! The controls!
非常时期要采取非常手段
Drastic times call for drastic measures.
-我们只要再推进一次就行了 -我知道
We just need one more push! - I know!
我知道 正在将动力转移到引擎
I know! Diverting power to the engines!
不管你要做什么 快点做
Whatever you're going to do, do it now!
引擎瘫痪了
The engines are down!
辅助系统也失灵了
Even auxiliary systems.
保持护盾完整
Maintain shield integrity!
我们在努力
We're trying,
但是显像一号♥不听使唤
but Teletraan is fighting us.
你难道真的以为你能对抗
Did you really think you could stand against
两个威震天的怒火吗
the fury of both Megatrons?
方舟内检测到一股能量飙升
I am reading a massive energy spike inside the Ark.
-他们的护盾… -还是12%
Their shields are... - Still at 12%.
那就继续攻击
Then keep firing!
再来一轮轰炸 一切就可以最终结束了
One more blast and it'll finally be over.
不
No.
你倒是快点啊 蜘蛛
Any time now, spider!
你继续射击就行了 小鸟
Just keep shooting, birdie.
好了
Got it!
全力开火
Fire at will!
无法执行 武器失灵
Negative. Weapons are down.
什么
What?
你干了什么
What have you done?
放下登陆梯
Lower the boarding ramp.
但我们的武器…
But our weapons…
我自己就是武器
I am a weapon.
别再来了 护盾完整度只有9%了
Not again. Shields at 9%!
什么东西在打我们
What is firing on us?
汽车人…
Autobots…
...放弃方舟
…abandon ship.
门呢
Where'd the door go?
红蜘蛛 你这个蠢货
Starscream, you idiot!
你必须停下
You have to stop!
这样做正中他们的下怀
This is just what he wants!
死亡 到处都是死亡 越来越多
Death, death and more death!
至少你马上要死亡了
Your death at the very least.
但是你自己也说过
But you said it yourself.
"假如能回到过去 齐心协力"
"If only I could go back, work together."
这正是他害怕的事情
That's what he's afraid of.
这正是他必须奴役你的原因
That's why he had to enslave you!
奴役
Enslaved?
我的命运我做主
My life is my own!
没错 你嘴里是这么说的
That's right. That's exactly what you said.
没人跟你说过吗
Didn't anyone tell you?
你…
You…
你就是...
You are…
惊破天
Galvatron.
不
No.
是真的
It's true!
你重生之后 变成了奴隶
You are reborn into servitude!
所有的对话我都听到了
I heard the whole thing.
然后你的主人
Then he spoke to me,
还跟我说了话
your master.
他以为我会袖手旁观
He thinks I'll just let this all happen.
他以为我很软弱
He thinks I'm weak,
但我不是
but I'm not.
我不会变成下一个受害者
I'm not just another victim!