我能完成势在必行之事 我…
I can do what has to be done. I...
你什么事都完成不好 红蜘蛛
You can't do anything right, Starscream!
我...会飞
I… can fly.
什么...怎么回事
Wh… What is it?
奇迹出现了
A miracle.
我的英雄
My hero!
是你吗 显像一号♥
Teletraan? Is that you?
你好 千斤顶
Hello, Wheeljack.
你怎么变成这个样子了 朋友
What did you do to yourself, friend?
我们在死亡宇宙的时光 让我看到了多元未来
Our time in the Dead Universe gave me visions of multiple futures,
包括我这次变形的简图
which included schematics for this transformation.
我知道 在这一刻
I knew, at this point in time,
我必须变成现在的样子
I would have to become what I am now.
所以 我把所有能量储备都用在了必要的变形调整上面
Thus I dedicated all power reserves to the necessary modifications.
但是 我还是缺…
Still, I lacked...
直到火种源给了你最后的能量助推
It wasn't until the Allspark gave you a final power boost?
都结束了
Then, it is over.
准备...起飞
Prepare… for takeoff.
我又欠你一个人情
Once again, I am in your debt.
如果没有巨无霸队伍
Without the Maximals,
我们肯定都会被威震天消灭
Megatron would have surely destroyed us.
如果不是你
Well, without you,
我也没有机会带我的队伍回家
I would have never had the chance to take my crew home.
我们的家园...赛博坦
It… will not be the same Cybertron
已经面目全非
you are from.
我知道
I know.
我们现在都是时空之外的孤儿
We're orphans, out of time now.
身处未知地带 纯粹在理论上存在
It's uncharted territory, purely theoretical.
犀牛说 我们随时都可能消失
Rhinox says we may vanish at any moment.
但如果我们能幸存下来…
But, if we don't…
我很想看看你口中的赛博坦
I would like to see the Cybertron you described.
我也很想
I would like that, too.
重建家园需要我们努力
It will take work. We will have to rebuild.
那我们就齐心协力 共建家园
Then we will rebuild together as one.
擎天柱…
Prime…
要提防暗黑擎天柱
I should warn you about Nemesis.
回头有时间再说这事
Later, when we will have more time.
现在 火种源需要我们
Right now, the Allspark needs us.
显像一号♥…
Teletraan-1…
设定航线 回赛博坦
set course for Cybertron.
不
No. No.
不要
No, no, no!
不要啊
No, no, no, no!
红蜘蛛 你怎么了
Starscream?
必须让飞船停下来
We have to stop the ship!
我们不能回赛博坦
We can't go back to Cybertron.
不然就上他们的当了
That's what he wants!
不
No, no, no.
不
No!
不
No!