剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表
可吉米·德比说别伤害她
But Jimmy Derby said not to hurt her.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck you talking about?
吉米没说过这话
Jimmy said no such thing.
他叫我们搞清她知道些什么
He said find out what she knows.
抓到他把柄了
Got him.
你应该知道军情五处 甚至军情六处
You should know MI5, possibly MI6,
就在隔壁窃听你的一字一句
are next door listening to everything you say.
她给你设了套
She set you up.
你个该死的...
You fucking...
走
Move.
后门
Back door.
一切都会没事的
Everything's going to be fine.
完全没问题
Absolutely fine.
最后一颗
Last one.
闭上眼睛
Now close your eyes.
那个
Now...
你是谁
..Who are you?
是我
It's me.
普莉希拉
Pris.
这下就很容易解释了
Easy enough to explain away.
敬爱的父亲心脏病发作
Beloved father had a heart attack.
未婚女儿自杀
Spinster daughter committed suicide.
完结
The end.
他们为什么允许他提前退休
Why are they letting him retire early?
他是个有高级权限的苏联间谍
He's a Russian spy with high level access.
他要转去私营部门
He's moving into the private sector.
原子能科学研究院
The Atomic Energy Research Establishment.
借一步说话 史蒂芬斯先生
Quick word, Mr Stephens?
好的
Of course.
我去去就回 职责在身
Won't be a second. Duty calls.
这些录音带证实美国人一直暗中监视英国国民
These tapes confirm that America has spied on British nationals,
显然未经我国政♥府♥同意
obviously without our Government's consent,
所以这违反了《大西洋公约》
thus contravening the Atlantic Treaty,
及《布鲁沙协定》
as well as the BRUSA agreement.
听着 我觉得这事没必要闹大
Look, I don't see this has to be a giant thing.
那你们两人在本周内离开英格兰
Then the two of you will leave England, within the week.
以后对外的说法是
And the story will be as follows...
苏联从未成功渗透白厅
..the Russians never penetrated Whitehall.
而你们从没让他们得逞过
And you guys never fail to catch them.
这么说你们要把攻破间谍组织的功劳占为己有
Oh, so you guys are going to take credit for busting this ring.
你们从未招募过一个英国女孩
You never recruited an English girl.
她从未杀过一个美国公民
She never killed an American citizen.
这事她没告诉你吗
...she didn't tell you that part?
现在怎么办
Now what?
我会有什么下场
What's going to happen to me?
只有一个选择
There's only one option.
你经过适当培训后 过去就一笔勾销
There will be a clean slate with some proper training.
实际上
To all intents and purposes,
你表面看来仍是为政♥府♥工作
you will still appear to work for the government.
但你不是真的为政♥府♥工作
But you do not work for the government.
而是为国家效力
You work for the country.
一任任首相上位又下台
Prime Ministers come and go.
我们将被分派自己支持
We will be tasked with actions that we support,
或质疑的任务
and some we question.
不管怎么样 我们都做好工作
Regardless, we do our job,
-并永远... -保持中立
- and are always... - Neutral.
回家好好睡一觉吧
Now, go home and get some sleep.
等等 还有件事
Oh, wait. One more thing.
你认得这个地址吗
I don't suppose you recognise this address?
在那个苏联人口袋里找到的
It was in the Russian fellow's pocket.
那是我朋友休·芬顿家的住址
Uh, that's my friend's address Hugh Fenton.
巴勒斯坦委员会的那个年轻人
The chap on the Palestine committee?
做我们这一行
In our line of work,
亲密关系有时是种负累
intimates can be something of a liability.
保护亲近朋友最有效的方法
The best way to protect our very close friends
就是跟他们保持距离
is to keep our distance.
这不是规定
It's not a rule.
只是事实
It's just a fact.
好
Yes.
菲奥娜收
有个故事我一直想告诉你
There's a story I always wanted to tell you about.
可能是因为你有个孪生兄弟
Maybe because you have a twin, and all.
我和我兄弟很喜欢钓鱼
Me and my brother loved fishing.
我们八岁那年
The summer we turned eight,
对了 我们也是孪生兄弟
we were twins too, you see.
大人让我俩独自去钓鱼
They let us go without any grown-ups and right off the bat,
我们立刻钓上来一条巨大的银鲟
we caught a giant silver sturgeon.
我们兴奋得欢呼大喊
And we were whooping and yelling,
两人合力拽着鱼竿把鱼拉上岸
both of us on the rod dragging it up the bank.
但那条鱼一定是装死还什么的
But that thing must've been playing dead or something.
我们一把鱼钩从它嘴上拆下来
Because the second we got the hook out his mouth,
它就在草地上弹跳着回到水里
it shimmied back down over the grass and into the water.
那是我见过最美的画面
Best thing I ever saw...
它拼尽全力回家
...the way it fought to get home.
我想跟你道别
I wanted to say goodbye.
我还有很多话想跟你说
And I wanted to say more.
但我最后只想到这些
And this is what I came up with.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
我知道你不会有事的
I know you'll be OK.
我第一次见到你时 就想起那条银鲟
First time I saw you, I thought of that silver fish.
我仍是你忠诚的朋友
I remain, faithfully yours.
杰克逊
Jackson.
我想你了
I missed you.
你到哪儿去了
Where have you been?
抱歉 你一定很担心吧
I'm sorry, you must've been worried.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
医院
Hospital.
我过马路时被出租车撞了 我没大碍
A taxi cab caught me as I was crossing the road. I'm fine.
只有一些擦伤 不过他们叫我留院观察
Just a few bruises, but they kept me in for observation.
你不是去医院了
You weren't in the hospital.
-你在跟一个美国人上♥床♥ -什么
- You were fucking an American. - What?
他到公♥寓♥来跟你告别
He popped by the flat to say goodbye.
这段日子你们一直在交往 不是吗
You've been seeing him this whole time, haven't you...
-一直以来都是 -不 没有
- ...this whole time? - No, no. No.
我想娶你
I want to marry you.
我想跟你共度余生
I want to spend my whole life with you.
但是
But...
我必须能信任你
...I have to trust you.
我必须能信任你
I have to trust you.
我喜欢我们结婚这个想法
I love the idea of us married.
有个花♥园♥
With a garden, and...
还有条狗
..and a dog.
我会给花圃除草
I'd weed flowerbeds.
如果你真的去了医院
If you were in the hospital...
给我看你的擦伤
...show me a bruise.
哪怕就一处擦伤
Show me a single bloody bruise.
和你相识相知 我很快乐
I loved knowing you.
六个月后
明天就会正式宣布
It will be announced formally tomorrow,
但我想先亲口告诉你
but I wanted to tell you personally.
-委员会已经同意... -不许在家里玩 出去
- The committee has agreed... - Not in the house. Out.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
委员会已经同意
...the committee has agreed
让十万难民进入巴勒斯坦
to let the 100,000 refugees into Palestine.
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
这是道义上必须做的
It's a moral imperative. That's...
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们也对巴勒斯坦
And we've also made a series of
提出了一系列建议
recommendations about Palestine itself.
没错 犹太人不可否认拥有所有权
Yes, the Jews have an undeniable claim.
没错 英国政♥府♥必须放弃委任统治
Yes, we British must give up the mandate.
剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表