剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表
前情提要
你应该有一番作为 我能帮你实现
You deserve to do great things. I can make that happen.
我杀了人 我需要你帮我解决掉他
I killed someone and I need you to help me get rid of him.
有何贵干 朋友
What brings you here, friend?
我想我是在寻找一些答案
I'm looking for some answers, I guess.
《我们的信仰》
你什么时候能升到内阁办公厅
When can you move to the Cabinet Office?
-内阁办公厅里有什么 -一名苏联间谍
- What's in the Cabinet Office? - A Russian spy.
-怎么这么久 -他们在检查行李
- What's the hold-up? - They're checking bags.
你说得对
You were right.
是盖里克女士
It's Miss Garrick.
愿不愿意一起吃晚餐
I wonder if you'd come to dinner?
可以更好地了解彼此
Get to know each other properly.
我非常乐意
Well, I'd love to.
我不想再干下去了
I don't want to do this any more.
你说什么
Excuse me?
她哥哥很可能是同性恋
Her brother's probably a homosexual.
去拿她的把柄
Go and get my insurance policy.
弗莱迪
Freddie!
东柏林 1946年 苏联占领区
好爽
That's good.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
一位苏联将军
A Russian general.
我是通过粪池爬上去的 真的
I crawled through poop, literally.
他什么都跟情妇讲了
And he told his mistress all of it.
他们要贿赂每一名德国科学家
They're bribing every German scientist
劝他们搬去莫斯科
to get them over to Moscow.
一场军备竞赛即将展开
There's gonna be an arms race.
我录下了那位将军说的话
I've got the general on tape.
那你呢 你在忙什么
So, what about you? What are you working on?
锁定了白厅里的苏联间谍
Located a Russian spy in Whitehall.
你有证据吗
You got proof?
正在找
Working on it.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
我们驻瑞士的人四点过来
Our man from Switzerland gets in on the four o'clock,
驻保加利亚和南斯拉夫的人昨天深夜来过
our guys from Bulgaria and Yugoslavia got in late last night.
我们明天
We pitch the big five...
争取五巨头的支持
..tomorrow.
你们所有人都得打印书面报告 强调以下几点
Well, look, all of you need to type up written reports
一 你们作为战略情报局特工的所见
emphasising one, what you've seen, as OSS agents,
指出苏联威胁
indicating the Russian threat,
二 你们与之斗争都做了哪些事
two, what you've done to combat it,
三 确立拨款机制和正式领导之后
and three, what you could do
你们可以做些什么
with an actual budget and formal leadership.
要点都帮你们列出来了
I have bullet points for you here.
我想给杜鲁门一沓我们所有人收集的材料
I would like to give Truman a sheaf of documents from all of us
上面白纸黑字 清清楚楚地写着
that present clearly, in black and white,
为什么他急需建立一个
why he urgently needs to create
美国情报机构
an operational American intelligence agency.
我觉得做口头汇报更好
I prefer to do a verbal presentation.
你也可以口述 我帮你敲
Dictate it to me if you want.
我得走了
I have to go.
那女孩今晚去吗
Is the girl going tonight?
你可以在我那儿过夜
You're welcome to bunk with me.
我家普普通通 但是地板能睡
My place is pretty basic but, uh, I got a floor,
我有毛毯和好多瓶威士忌
blankets and bottles of Scotch.
吉米说他会帮出差的人订克莱瑞芝酒店的房♥间
Jimmy said he'd book rooms for out-of-towners at Claridges.
给我们的拨款增加了吗
Did our budget increase?
五巨头非常非常重视这次会议
The big five is taking this meeting very, very seriously
杜鲁门要是想连任的话
and if Truman is planning on getting a second term,
不管他们提出多么刁钻的要求 他都会照办
then he's gonna jump through any hoop they say.
这些人 他们的父辈 他们的祖父辈
These guys, these guys' fathers, these guys' grandfathers -
总统是他们选的
they pick the President.
会议一结束 他们就动身回国
And they're taking off right after the meeting
把你们给他们的情报统统转交给杜鲁门
taking whatever intel you share right back to Truman.
然后就要讨论领导权的问题 对吧
And there's gonna be a conversation about leadership, right?
谁负责管理这个新机构
I mean, who's gonna be running this new organisation?
不然的话 我们在这儿忙什么
Because otherwise, what are we doing here?
我依靠将军获得情报是因为他出轨吗
Am I leaning on the General because he's cheating?
我是不是在暗中行动
Am I staying in the shadows?
不要暴露
Stay in the shadows.
他不知道你在监听 他还会说出更多
If he doesn't know you're listening the more he'll talk.
除非我拔了他的指甲
Unless I pull his fingernails.
亲爱的 必须讨论领导权的问题
So, Jimbo, honey, there needs to be a leadership conversation.
就像我们说过的那样
Like we talked about.
亲爱的
Honey.
你还要帮我选衣服
You're, you're actually going to pick out my outfit?
对 你必须看起来天真幼稚
Yes, you have to look naive.
你现在的这身显得你守口如瓶 太拘谨
What you're wearing makes you look buttoned up. Uptight.
好像你藏着秘密
Like you have secrets.
穿上这件
Put this on.
但普莉希拉不喜欢性感
But if, if it's sexy, Priscilla doesn't like it.
不 那不是性感 是天真幼稚
No, now that's not sexy. It's naive!
她不喜欢女人利用性感
She doesn't like women to use their sexuality!
走遍整栋房♥子
Walk through the whole place.
找个能放窃听器的地方
Look for a space we can put a bug.
我需要你列出明天的可选方案
I need a list of options for tomorrow.
尽可能精确地描绘她的生活
Get as precise a portrait of her life as possible.
她是揭露苏联在伦敦所有行动的关键
She's the key to uncovering the whole Russian operation in London.
我知道你害怕
I know you're frightened.
她信任你
She trusts you.
我们就快成功了
We're nearly there.
叛 徒 第 一 季 第 五 集
实在是太棒了
That's terribly good.
我在巴勒斯坦委员会的人
I can't get a word out of any of my chaps
都不肯说一个字
on the Palestine Committee.
我知道 应该是英裔美国人
Oh, I know! It's supposed to be Anglo-American.
他们肯定意识到了 美国人有自己的计划
I'm sure they must realise the Americans have their own agenda.
-你肯定想到了 -说说看
- Well, you would've thought they would. - Well, tell us.
你不是在和委员会里的一个年轻人约会吗
Aren't you seeing a young man on the committee?
是的 但他什么都不跟我说
Oh, yes, but he doesn't tell me a thing.
-谁啊 -休·芬顿
- Who's that? - Mm. Hugh Fenton.
芬顿先生啊 非常认真的那个
Oh, Mr Fenton. The earnest one.
-有结婚打算吗 -认真的吗
- Wedding bells? - Really?
关于委员会他什么都不跟你说吗
What, then he tells you nothing about the committee?
什么都不说
Nothing.
不是所有人都喜欢在社交场合
Oh, not everyone likes to talk politics
谈政♥治♥ 赫伯特
at social settings, Herbert.
比如说我
I, for example,
除了政♥治♥谈什么都行
would like to talk about anything else.
你怎么带她来了
Why did you bring her?
不然你以为我们会谈什么
What'd you think we were gonna talk about?
我以为我们会跟他妻子聊聊天
Well, I thought we might like to talk to his wife...
我得为这个喝一杯
Oh, I'll drink to that.
韦恩
Now, Winn,
证实还是否认
confirm or deny.
太好了
Yes!
后勤供应部在推动建立核电站
The Ministry of Supply is pushing nuclear power plants
因为联♥合♥国♥和平先生艾德礼
because our Mr United Nations World Peace Attlee
想造我们自己的核弹
wants to build a nuclear bomb for ourselves!
快说 韦恩 证实还是否认
Come on Winn. Confirm or deny?
这个游戏恕不奉陪了
Not playing that game.
请问这样意义何在
What is point of inviting
邀请工党的党♥鞭♥共进晚餐
the Chief Whip of the Labour Party to dinner
-他却不愿透露任何内♥幕♥ -说得好
- if he won't spill any beans? - Hear, hear!
赫伯特 赫伯特 尼古拉斯 别让他为难
Herbert, Herbert, Nicholas, don't put him in that position.
我们只是在这谈谈茶余饭后闲话而已
The game's just supposed to be for silly gossip.
-抱歉 -很好
- Apologies. - Kharasho.
我听说艾德礼有个情妇
I heard Attlee has a mistress.
别说笑了 你能信吗
Now, don't be ridiculous. Can you believe that?
抱歉 洗手间在哪儿
Excuse me, where is the loo?
-就在上楼后左手边 -谢谢
- It's, uh, just up the stairs and to the left. - Thank you.
剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表