剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表
And what about her son? Is he hurt?
没死人 好吗
Everybody made it out alive.
很好 因为萨维特女士不是共♥产♥党
Good. Because Miss Savitt's not a communist.
她是犹太人
She's a Jew.
我倒觉得她更可疑了 很多犹太人是共♥产♥党
I'd say that makes her MORE likely. Lots of Jews are communists.
有些是共♥产♥党 有些不是
Some are communists. Some are not.
我只能猜测带着祈祷书的那些不是
And I have to assume the ones who carry prayer books are not.
"宗教是人♥民♥的鸦♥片♥" 马♥克♥思♥说的
"Religion is the opium of the people," Said Marx.
容我打断一下专家的发言
If I may interrupt the expert for a minute,
进入萨维特女士家中的人是我
I'm the one who's been to Miss Savitt's house
而我在那里确认了
and there I confirmed
第一 她是苏联人
A, she's Russian,
第二 她家里藏的那笔钱不是普通秘书会有的
B, she stashes away more money than a secretary should have,
还有决定性的第三点 她藏了两颗药丸
and C, this is definitive - she has two pills hidden.
氰化物胶囊 自杀药丸
Cyanide pills, suicide pills.
卧底身份暴露时就会服下 我得给你弄一颗
What agents take when their cover is blown. I must get you one.
我们得查清楚
We need to figure out
这个秘书是否正在跟盖里克女士合作
if the secretary is working WITH Miss Garrick.
我认为她是
I think she is.
贾维斯来找我时吓坏了
Jarvis came to me a terrified man.
我们本来约好再见面 他被杀了
We were supposed to meet again. He was killed.
他为什么被杀了 他一定是透露给其他人了
Why was he killed? He must've confided in someone.
但如我所说 他当时吓坏了 那代表...
But, like I said, he was a terrified man, meaning...
-代表什么 -什么
- Meaning? - Meaning?
他只会把秘密告诉他爱的人
He would only confide in someone he loved -
也就是盖里克女士 然后她找人杀了他
Miss Garrick, and she had him killed!
我觉得这可能性很小
Look, I think it's very unlikely.
那是因为你才做了五分钟卧底
That's because you've been at this job five fucking minutes!
你让感情蒙蔽了你的判断力
Sentiment's clouding your judgment.
你需要证据
You need proof.
没错
Exactly.
五巨头下周就来
The big five get here next week.
或许你应该载这个秘书去兜风
Maybe you should be taking this secretary for a ride
使用一些...
and using some...
...特殊的审问方法
..S.pecial methods of questioning.
如果你们...
I would be so grateful...
别再教我该怎么做我的工作 我会感激不尽
...if the two of you would stop telling me how to do my job.
五巨头是谁
Who are the big five?
你暂时不需要知道
You don't need to know yet.
他们赞成用刑拷问吗
Do they approve of torture?
你说过苏联军队强♥奸♥女人
The Russian army raped women, you said.
您说过他们是野蛮人 现在吉米却说什么
You said they were barbarians and now Jimmy's talking about
"特殊审问方法"
"Special methods of questioning"?
他说错话了 别操心吉米
He misspoke. Don't worry about Jimmy.
我不想再干下去了
I don't want to do this any more.
你说什么
Excuse me?
老实说
Honestly...
我不认为萨维特女士是内鬼
..I don't think Miss Savitt's the mole.
我也不认为盖里克女士是杀手
I don't think Miss Garrick's a killer,
而且当我不坚信这样做是对的时
and I don't think I can possibly be of any use to you -
我不认为我能给你和你的任务带来什么帮助
any good for you and your mission - when I don't believe in it.
我明白了
I see.
这都是我的错 但是...
This is...absolutely my fault, but...
我是因为彼得才开始干这个的
..I only got into this because of Peter,
老实说 从那时开始就感觉不对劲
and to be honest with you it hasn't felt right since then.
没有冒犯你的意思
No offence...to you.
我祖父母家的墙上有一幅刺绣
A needlepoint on the wall of my grandparents' house.
"认识自己"
"Know thyself."
正是如此
Exactly.
你背后有一整个机构
And you have a whole agency behind you.
你手下一定有比我更有经验的人
You must have people with more experience than me.
我明白
I understand.
我们是不是该握个手之类的
Shall we shake hands or something?
谢谢你
Thank you.
杰克逊
Jackson.
再见
Bye.
再见
See ya.
去拿我的保险单
Go and get my insurance policy.
你心情很好啊
You're in an awfully good mood!
我的好心情坏透了
My good mood? It's awful!
怎么了 我弄疼你了吗
What's wrong? Did I hurt you?
没有
No, um...
慢点 好吗
Just-just go slowly, OK?
好
Ok.
不 停 停下 停
No, stop, stop, stop.
-对不起 对不起 -没事
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - It's OK.
没关系
It's OK.
没事的
It's OK.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的
It's OK.
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what's wrong.
没事的
It's OK.
谁在里面
Who's that?
是我 爸爸
It's me, Dad.
现在是喝茶时间吗
Is it tea-time?
那我得先泡茶啊 不是吗
I have to make it first, don't I?
能让我吃块饼干吗
Can I have a biscuit?
家里没饼干了 你可以吃肉店的脆饼干
There aren't any biscuits. You can have a butcher's rusk.
我的屁♥股♥好疼
My...bum hurts!
没煮过的肉[关节]都不能放桌上 大兵
Come on. All uncooked joints off the table, soldier.
军情五处办公室 白厅
沙利文
Sullivan.
-这么晚还没下班 -我要离开几天
- You're working late. - Hm, I'm going away for a few days.
觉得有点内疚
I feel guilty about it.
我想问你打听一下新来的菲奥娜·西蒙兹
Well, I just wanted to ask you about Fiona Symonds, the new girl.
有几件事
A couple of things.
首先 我很肯定
For a start, I'm pretty sure she lied about
她想来内阁办公厅工作的原因是谎言
why she wanted to work in the Cabinet Office.
她并不像表面那般单纯无害
She's not who she seems.
好吧
Ok.
他是谁
Who's he?
你丈夫联♥系♥过你吗
Have you heard from your husband?
只说了他到了 那里很漂亮
Just to say he made it and it's beautiful.
还有 我跟简调换了
Oh, also, I swapped with Jane.
我负责为巴勒斯坦委员会做记录
I'm taking notes for the Palestine Committee.
他们对我的身份还一无所知
They still haven't got a clue about me.
这么少
That's all?!
我知道 我们遭小偷了
I know, we were burgled.
得找个更好的藏钱处
Need to find a better hiding place.
我会的
I will.
我这周能卖♥♥掉三倍的货
I can off-load a triple share this week.
我又找到一个店主
I found another shopkeeper.
与女性服饰有关的他都买♥♥ 马上收到现金
Anything to do with women's clothing he'll buy. Instant cash.
很好 因为他们高价卖♥♥
Good. Because they are fleecing us
冲♥锋♥枪♥和炸♥药♥给我们
on submachine guns and explosives.
好吧
Ok.
或许他是她的接头人
Maybe he's her handler.
跟着他
Follow him.
搞清楚他是谁
Find out who he is.
把这些照片给那个姑娘
And give the girl the photographs.
友好一点
Be sweet.
她信任你
She trusts you.
巴勒斯坦 1946年
跟你们在纽约的人说
Talk to your people in New York.
-伦敦那边需要更多丝♥袜♥ -没问题
- We need more stockings in London. - Yeah, you got it.
你觉得邮局会不会迟早发现
You reckon at some point the post office will realise
逾越节已经过了
it's no longer Passover?
不会
No.
告诉你们 这些犹太人是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I tell you, these Jews are terrorists!
他们是自♥由♥斗士
They're freedom fighters!
我们不是说好了会平心静气地讨论吗
I thought we agreed to approach this calmly!
英美调查巴勒斯坦委员会 1946年1月
剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表