剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表
Move!
快点
Come on!
快点 你会没事的
Come on. You're going to be fine.
你躲过一千发子弹不是为了被蛇咬死的
You didn't dodge 1,000 bullets to get killed by a snake!
告诉我妈是纳粹杀了我
Tell my ma it was a Nazi.
这样她会好受点
She'll feel better that way.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不
No...!
德比
你是个大坏蛋
You're a bad, bad, bad, bad man.
滚开
Fuck off.
我为什么会变成社♥会♥主♥义♥者
你觉得新公♥寓♥怎么样
How do you like your new flat?
请别再问我休的事了
Please don't ask me any more about Hugh.
我觉得他是个好人
I think he's a good man and
我明天还想起床面对自己
I have to be able to get up in the morning.
我必须能直视镜子中的自己
I have to be able to look at myself in the mirror.
我的前任叫菲利普·贾维斯 对吧
My predecessor was called Philip Jarvis, wasn't he?
你知道他的什么事
What do you know about Jarvis?
我知道他也看了我看的那两个文件
Well, I know he checked out the same two files as I did
还知道他死了
and I know he's dead.
我相信彼得 可彼得走了
I trusted Peter and Peter's gone,
我不得不相信你了
I have to be able to trust you.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
-你告诉我的是实话吗 -对
- You're telling me the truth? - Yes.
贾维斯怎么了
What happened to Jarvis?
他们杀了他
They murdered him.
苏联人
The Russians.
如果他们要杀我怎么办
And what if they murder me?
剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表