剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表
前情提要
叛 徒 第 一 季 第 四 集
-我需要你想办法升到内阁办公厅 -为什么
- I need you to find a way to move to the Cabinet Office. - Why?
那里是政♥府♥的核心部门
It's the heart of government.
难道你不想身在其中吗
Don't you want to be at the centre of it all?
普莉希拉·盖里克
Priscilla Garrick.
我觉得她和贾维斯之前有染
I think she was having an affair with Jarvis.
我问她的时候她否认了
When I asked her she denied it,
但她做了个小动作 让我觉得她在撒谎
but she did a little thing that made me think she was lying.
她清了嗓子
She cleared her throat.
-她一紧张就会这么做 -可她为什么会紧张
- She does that when she's nervous. - But why would she be nervous?
我能跟你说个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
我觉得苏联人在我们部门安插了间谍
Russians have placed a fellow in our department.
反正他什么都不想说
He doesn't want to say anything anyway,
而且他没发现我
and he's not on to me.
接下来就交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
-求你了 -你没什么需要担心的 同志
- Please. - It's nothing for you to worry about, comrade.
和你跳舞的那个政客
The politician you were dancing with...
-我们不太熟 -改变这一点
- We're barely acquainted. - Change that.
美国人希望我们让十万犹太人
The Americans want us to let 100,000 Jews
回到他们口中的故土
into what they allege is their homeland.
而阿♥拉♥伯人不希望我们这样做 可以理解
The Arabs, understandably, would prefer we did no such thing.
我要知道更多关于她的事
I want to know more about her.
有可能会造成危害的把柄吗
Compromise? Coercion?
她哥哥很可能是同性恋
Her brother's probably a homosexual.
今天我遇到了一个人
I met someone today.
他叫尼古拉斯·沙利文
His name is Nicholas Sullivan.
军情五处的人 我想告诉他真♥相♥
He's MI5 and I want to tell him what's going on.
我们知道苏联获得了两次内阁办公厅
We know the Russians accessed information shared at
私下会议上的信息
two private Cabinet Office meetings.
某个两次会议都在场的人在为斯大林工作
Someone who was at both of those meetings is working for Stalin.
我在等开会时间的通知
等我知道了就打电♥话♥给你
和首相
开会
打字员 R.S.
打字员 R.S.
内阁办公厅
有个同事问起贾维斯了
A colleague was asking me about Jarvis.
问什么
Asking what?
问我和他的关系
About my relationship with him.
你觉得他有所察觉了
You think he knows something?
可能只是办公室八卦而已
Probably just office gossip.
但我已经在调查他了
But I'm looking into him.
早上好
Hello.
你说梦话了
You were talking in your sleep.
是吗 我说了什么
Was I? What was I saying?
就是在咕哝
You were just mumbling.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你好像是做噩梦了
You were having a nightmare, I think.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我能...
May I...
为你解忧吗
distract you from your troubles?
抱歉 我早上还有会
I'm sorry. I have an early meeting.
我他妈不能坐在后面
I can't sit in the fucking back.
我需要跟人交流 跟人结交
I need to be able to talk to someone, connect with someone.
我们为同一个上司工作
We both work for the same guy.
如果能有个了解内情的朋友
It would be nice to have a friend who knows,
那就最好了
you know, everything.
我的朋友们一般没有这么沉默寡言
Generally speaking, my friends are more chatty,
不过你这样我也就忍♥了
but I'll take what I can get.
盖里克 R.S.
早上好
Good morning.
你是跟我一起坐到后面来
Will you be joining me in the back,
还是我们一起挤在前面
or shall we all try to squeeze in up front?
这么说你写了一篇很长的演讲稿
So, you wrote a long speech.
应该够让她忙一会儿了
It should be enough to keep her busy for a while.
读起来像是首相的演讲吗
Does it sound like a speech a minister would say?
她以后会发现他并没有做这个演讲吗
Well, will she notice if he never gives it?
她只是个秘书
She's just a secretary.
但她很有可能不只是
Mm, except likely not.
我们知道她有渠道
We know she has access.
她是不是在向更大的情报网络传递文件
Is she passing documents on to a larger network?
我需要检查一下她的公♥寓♥
I'll need to take a look in her flat.
留她到八点
Keep her there until eight.
我需要你今晚加班
I need you to work late tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
我们都要加班 还有很多工作要做
We're all working late. There's a lot to do.
那你为什么还站在这里
Then why are you standing around
却不去搞国有化煤炭的事
and not helping to nationalise coal?
她要我加班 但我有约了
She needs me to work late and I have an appointment.
那就找简吧
Well, use Jane.
我觉得萨维特女士工作效率特别高
I find Mrs Savitt particularly efficient.
要做的工作太多了
And there's so much to do,
我们还得国有化煤炭和钢铁呢
we have to nationalise coal and steel.
好吧
Oh, all right.
加班吗 给你加分
Working late? Extra points for you.
盖里克女士邀请我下周去她家参加晚宴
Miss Garrick invited me to a dinner party at her home next week.
她会办聚会
She has these, you know, salons.
她邀请你了吗
Were you invited?
没有
I wasn't.
没事 你是新来的
Well, you're new.
晚安
Goodnight.
祈祷书
找到了
Bingo.
我给你倒了杯茶 抱歉让你加班到这么晚
I brought you a cup of tea. I'm sorry to keep you so late.
这加班的时间比我想象的要长
This is taking longer than I thought it would
我真的要回家了
and I actually need to go home now.
抱歉 但首相明天就需要这个
I'm sorry, but the minister does need this for tomorrow.
我也不想这样
It's inconvenient for me too.
到了
There we are.
好了 把外套脱了
OK. Take your coat off.
我去给你做吃的
And I'll get you something to eat.
雅各布 别过来
Jacob! Get back!
雅各布 别过来
Jackob, nazadt!
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你为什么这么急着走
Where are you off to in such a rush?
我儿子今晚要回来
My son's coming home tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
他之前...
He's been...
你知道的
You know.
他之前撤离了
He was evacuated.
他离开了多久
How long was he away for?
四年
Four years.
在美国
In America.
所以我得赶回家
So, yeah, I gotta get back home.
我想给他做晚饭
I want to cook him supper.
抱歉 快走吧
I'm sorry. Go. Go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
有人入室盗窃
Burglary.
但门没坏啊
But the door's not broken or anything!
雅各布
Jacob!
我妈说 如果我不记得你也没关系
My mum says it's OK if I don't really remember you.
他们之前说要把他送去纽约一户犹太人家里
但没说是哈西德派
那些人都是疯子
你吃过了吗
Have you eaten?
他什么都不肯吃 非得是洁食才行
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
她母亲本该在外面玩扑克牌的
The mother was supposed to be out playing whist.
她提早回家了
The mother came home early.
他是被那老母亲打的
The mother did that to him!
苏联女人出了名地强悍
Russian women are famously strong.
这个苏联女人现在鼻梁断了
This one now has a broken nose.
我拿走了一些钱 她以为我是小偷
I took some money. She thinks I was a burglar.
-你打断了她的鼻梁 -她没事
- You broke her nose? - She's fine.
那她儿子呢 他受伤了吗
剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表