剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表
你听说了史蒂芬斯先生的生日派对吗
Did you hear about the birthday party for Mr Stevens?
是的 我们已经告诉了全办公室
Yes, I think we've told the entire office.
或者我们今晚可以去喝一杯
Alternatively we could go for a drink tonight?
任一晚上都行
Or any night?
听着 杰瑞 我很抱歉
Look, Jerry I'm sorry but
我们私下还是不见面为好
I don't think I should see you socially.
因为工作的关系
Because of work and everything.
我不觉得这有什么不好的 我们互相喜欢
I think it's fine for us to see each other. We like each other.
我们就该交际 你犯傻呢
We should absolutely socialise, you're being silly.
你还好吗
You all right?
是的
Yes.
-尼古拉斯·沙利文 -菲芙·西蒙兹
- Nicholas Sullivan. - Feef Symonds.
你先请
After you.
谢谢
Thank you.
军情五处和内阁办公厅的月度会议
首相对于上个月他在苏联
The minister was quite shocked at the devastation
看到的大面♥积♥破坏感到震惊
that he witnessed in Russia last month.
他想在议会发表一次讲话
He would like to give a speech in Parliament that articulates
介绍苏联人♥民♥所遭受的苦难
the extraordinary suffering of the Russian people.
他相信这会增进我们两国之间的关系
He believes it would bolster relations between our two countries
当然目前有点紧张 因为我们在
which of course are currently slightly strained as we thrash out
商讨德国资源最实际的用途
the most practical use of Germany's resources.
讨好苏联不会有任何结果
Buttering up the Russians achieves nothing.
他们会看不起你
They despise you for it.
我会传达军情五处的意见
I will pass on Ml5's generality.
我喜欢这主意
I like the idea.
我不喜欢
I do not.
不停有报告说社♥会♥主♥义♥者在东德的
Reports keep coming in that Communists are using the Soviet zone
苏联占领区进行招募
in East Germany to recruit.
戴高乐下台 法国现在被社♥会♥主♥义♥者所控制
De Galle stepped back, France is now communist run.
美国正发生矿工罢♥工♥的同一时间
A miner strike in the US is happening at the exact time
我们国家的矿工向政♥府♥
as the miners in this country have presented our government
提交了一份需求清单
with a written list of demands.
全世界的工人们联合起来了
Workers of the world unite, it is happening.
与此同时 他们不停询问
And meanwhile they keep asking for more information
我们获取铀的途径
about our access to uranium.
换我就不会拍他们马屁
I wouldn't butter them up too much.
这么说军情五处不同意
So, that's a no from Ml5.
我们会转达
We shall pass that on.
史蒂芬斯先生的生日惊喜
Birthday surprise for Mr Stevens.
对了
Right.
这么做非常贴心 菲芙
Lovely gesture, Feef.
为史蒂芬斯先生准备的生日惊喜
Birthday surprise for Mr Stevens.
好的
All right.
我来接
Let me just get that.
喂
Hello?
去吧 西蒙兹小姐
Have at it, Miss Symonds.
菲利普·贾维斯
糟了
Oh, shit...
抱歉
Sorry.
老皮普闯进来了
Mr Pip the elder ran in.
我知道你不喜欢它
I know you hate him.
它自己开的门吗
He opened the door?
不 当然不是 你留了一条门缝
No, of course not, you left it open a crack.
坐下
Sit down.
稍等
One second.
我稍后给你回电 伦林先生
May I call you back, Mr Learning?
你怎么回事
What is the matter with you?
你说想为女性上司效力
You tell me you need to work for a woman.
但汉尼斯先生因你魂不守舍
But Mr Hennessy is all over you.
你进这个部门不到五分钟
You've been here less than five minutes
就已经扰乱了罗克斯伯勒先生的思绪
and you're distracting Mr Roxborough.
女人必须要比男人优秀两倍
Women have to be twice as good as men.
必须如此
They really do.
试着打扮得朴素点
Try to make yourself look less attractive.
你以为我不知道如何打理头发吗
Do you think I don't know how to do my hair?
你以为我不知道腮红能让脸颊更加动人吗
Do you think I don't know what rouge can do for bone structure?
你以为我不会穿衣打扮吗
You think I have no idea how to dress?
但我们不需要这种注意力
It is the wrong sort of attention.
办公室不允许有私人生活
Have no private life in the office.
这是命令
That's an order.
如果你想听我的建议
And if you want some advice,
杜绝私人生活
have no private life at all.
你很聪明
You're bright.
嫁为人妇可惜了
You'd be wasted as a wife.
我不想嫁为人妇
I don't want to be a wife.
我从不想要那样的生活
I've never wanted to be a wife.
在这里工作发展前景巨大
There is such opportunity here.
我知道
I know.
回去工作吧
Back to work.
我母亲就只是人妇
My mother's just a wife.
如今她饮酒过度
Now she drinks too much.
我很敬佩你
I admire you.
这个计划太愚蠢了
It's a ridiculous plan.
我预备了一个蛋糕 但它出场时我却缺席
I arrange a cake, then I'm not there when they present it.
因为你的电♥话♥响了
Because your phone rang.
她几乎识破了我
She almost caught me.
但她没有 因为你有个计划
But she didn't, because you had a plan.
你有很好的托词 利用猫做借口非常机智
You had a cover story, that was a brilliant use of a cat.
如果我被解雇了 就对你毫无价值
If I get fired, I'm no good to you.
那就别被解雇
Then don't get fired.
今天我遇到了一个人
I met someone today.
他叫尼古拉斯·沙利文 军情五处的人
His name is Nicholas Sullivan, he's Ml5
我想告诉他真♥相♥
and I want to tell him what's going on.
他是反苏人士 而且我觉得你或我 或我们...
He's very anti-Russia and I think I or you or both of us...
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
为什么 我们都在同一阵线
Why? We're all on the same side.
军情五处和军情六处或无力胜任
Ml5 or MI6 are either incompetent
或已被敌人渗透
or they've been infiltrated.
我不认为沙利文先生是叛徒
I don't think Mr Sullivan has been compromised,
你真该听听他在会议上说的话
you should have heard him at this meeting.
他非常明确地表示不能讨好苏联人
He was very clear about not buttering up to the Russians.
-我觉得... -你觉得什么
- And I thought... - You thought, what,
你可以走上前告诉他"你好 我是个间谍
you'd go up to him and say, "Hi, I'm a spy?
我一直在秘密地把我国情报
"I've been secretly reporting on my countrymen
汇报给一位美国特工"
to an American agent?"
你不能向任何人透露你的身份或我们的任务
You will tell no-one who you are or what we're doing.
不然呢
Or what?
信不信由你 我是想保护你
Believe it or not, I'm trying to keep you safe.
那你做得并不理想
You're not doing a very good job.
我并不感到安全
I don't feel safe.
只有傻瓜才觉得安全
Only idiots feel safe.
遇见你之前我曾和别人在一起过
I was with someone else before I met you.
一个美国人
An American.
希望你不介意我说这些
I hope you don't mind me saying.
-不介意 -我确实...曾经很在乎他
- No. - I did... I did care about him.
但我不确定他有多善良
I'm not sure how nice he was.
善良太无趣
Nice is so boring.
嗯 我知道
Yes, I know.
但也令人舒心
But it's also nice.
你要干什么 老兄 别这样
What you doing, man? Don't do that.
天呐
Oh, God.
没事了
It's all right.
需要我帮你联♥系♥谁吗
Is there someone I can call for you?
没有家人吗
No family?
孑然一身
Nothing?
兄弟们战死沙场
Lost my brothers in the war.
本来我也不该活着
I should be dead too.
但必须得和他们有所区别 不是吗
Had to separate myself from the pack, didn't I?
努力上了大学以后才发现
Get yourself to university and the next thing you know
自己因太有价值而不能参战
you're too important to fight.
剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表