剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表
OK. Tie this around your waist.
这样非常时髦 没人会注意到的
You look very chic and no-one will notice.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思 门打不开
Excuse me, the door's locked.
等一下
One second.
在进行过程中
I want all the ministries to confirm
制定国民保险计划小组委员会
所有部门都要再三核对数据
and double check these numbers as we go round.
另外要感谢西蒙兹小姐找到这些数据
Thanks, by the way, to Miss Symonds for tracking them down.
她真是个聪明的小家伙
Clever little thing, isn't she?
其实她个子很高
She's actually quite tall.
新部门的员工人数
We are anticipating a new staff
预计约为三万两千五百人
of approximately 32,500 for the new ministry.
这比我们起初计划的多八千人
That is 8,000 more than originally projected,
而且我仍没看到
and I've still yet to see reports
卫♥生♥部♥或财政预算部在明年实行国有化时
about where those cuts might be found from either the MOHH
计划从哪些方面缩减预算的报告
or the MOFP regarding nationalisations next year.
我一定要看到这些方案
I need to see those projections.
我们的尝试
What we are attempting is
就跟建金字塔一样复杂
as logistically complex as building the pyramids.
而且我们又没有奴隶
And we don't have any slaves.
谢谢你做饭
Thank you for cooking.
不客气
You're very welcome.
我该走了
I should go.
真的吗
Really?
我有好多要读的
I have a mound of reading.
巴勒斯坦犹太人的历史
History of the Jews in Palestine.
巴勒斯坦阿♥拉♥伯人的历史
History of the Arabs in Palestine.
巴勒斯坦英国人的历史
History of the British in Palestine.
土耳其人 迦南人 等等
The Turks, the Canaanites, and on and on.
别走
Look, don't go.
今天是周五
It's Friday night.
我还以为"我想给你做饭"是某种暗示
I thought, "Can I cook for you" was code.
暗示什么
Code for what?
你家很漂亮
Nice place.
-你是租的房♥子还是... -跟你无关
- Do you rent or...? - Mind your business.
不是那里
Not there.
抱歉
Sorry.
鲜花
Flowers.
你的观察技能真棒
Outstanding observational skills.
抱歉 我睡过头了 我马上就好
I'm so sorry. I overslept. I will be one second. One second.
好
Right.
你是在哪长大的
Where did you grow up?
伦敦
London.
-你呢 -伦敦以外
- You? - Outside London.
你有兄弟姐妹吗
Do you have brothers, sisters?
我想问问 好弄清楚
I'd like to ask, just so we're straight, and everything...
你让我捎你一程是因为喜欢我的车 还是...
...did you ask for a lift because you like my car, or because...?
你懂得
...you know?
因为...
Well, because...
你懂得
You know.
我最近和你共事很愉快
You know, I've really been enjoying working with you.
就算是在这个破部门工作
Even if it's on this stupid ministry.
能一起出门真是太好了
Such a relief to be out together.
作为朋友
As friends.
我们不用那么中立
We don't have to be so bloody neutral.
什么
What?
怎么了 是引擎出问题了吗
What happened? Is it the engine?
不 没事的
No, no. It's all right.
我们先停车
We'll just have to pull up.
引擎好像还能运转
What? It still seems to run.
我不想毁了它
I don't want to damage it.
我有个修理工
I have a mechanic.
他在杂物箱里吗
What? In the glove box?
他的名片
His card.
*快乐的少女嫁人之后*
* When a merry maiden marries *
*悲伤远去 幸福留下*
* Sorrow goes and pleasure tarries *
*各种声音汇成一首歌♥*
* Every sound becomes a song *
*一切顺利 没有差池*
* All is right, and nothing's wrong *
*从今天起*
* From today and ever after *
*我们流泪也是喜极而泣*
* Let our tears be tears of laughter *
*每一次叹息*
* Every sigh that finds a vent *
*也是甜蜜的*
* Be a sigh of sweet content! *
你真好 谢谢
Oh, that's very kind, thank you.
真高兴你们来了
So glad you could make it.
她睡过头了
She overslept.
不 是车的引擎出了问题 抱歉
No, there was some trouble with the car, I'm so sorry.
你真棒 普莉希拉
You were wonderful, Pris.
我唱歌♥能把鸟折磨死
When I sing, birds die.
见到你真高兴 西蒙兹小姐
Nice to see you, Miss Symonds.
扇他耳光
Slap at him.
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
感谢各位拨冗前来
Thank you so much for coming.
我们吉尔伯特与沙利文协会从不长篇大论
We pride ourselves at the Gilbert and Sullivan Society
让人生厌 我们为之骄傲
on not overstaying our welcome,
但我想再占用各位一点时间
but if I could just have your attention for a moment longer.
借此机会纪念已经离开人世的
I did want to take this opportunity to remember our dear departed
我们亲密的同事和朋友菲利普·贾维斯
colleague and friend, Phillip Jarvis,
他是我们团队的骨干 我们都十分想念他
who was such a robust member of the organisation, he is missed.
而且 我很高兴正式宣布
And I'm very pleased to announce formally,
虽然各位进来的时候可能已经注意到了
although you may have noticed on your way in,
但我们克服了必要的官僚主义
that we made it through the necessary bureaucracy,
以他命名了我们的排练室 以此纪念他
and our rehearsal room is now named in his memory.
盖里克女士去哪了
Where did Miss Garrick go?
她和贾维斯以前是...
Oh, she and Jarvis were...
失陪一下
Excuse me.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
当然了
Yes, of course.
为什么不好
Why wouldn't it be?
我在战时也爱过某人
I fell in love during the war, too.
你凭什么觉得我是恋爱了
What makes you think I was in love?
罗克斯伯勒先生说你和贾维斯先生...
Oh, Mr Roxborough said you and Mr Jarvis...
我就想说我很遗憾
Well, I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
他看起来是个很好的人
He seemed like a wonderful man.
贾维斯先生是个酒鬼 闻起来也像酒鬼
Mr Jarvis was a drunk, he smelled like a drunk.
我避开了他
I avoided him.
别听信办公室的谣言 西蒙兹小姐
Avoid office gossip, Miss Symonds.
*唱吧 唱吧*
* Sing hey! Sing hey *
*悲哉 悲哉*
* Lackaday Lackaday *
*唱吧 唱吧*
* Sing hey! Sing hey *
*悲哉 悲哉*
* Lackaday Lackaday *
*唱吧 悲哉 让泪水释放*
* Sing hey, Lackaday! Let the tears fall free *
*歌♥颂美丽的小花*
* For that pretty little flower *
*歌♥颂那棵老橡树*
* And the great oak tree *
*唱吧 唱吧*
* Sing hey! Sing hey *
*悲哉 悲哉*
* Lackaday Lackaday *
*悲哉 悲哉*
* Hey, Lackaday Lackaday *
*悲哉*
* Lackaday *
*悲哉*
* Lackaday *
不 我不要 谢谢
Oh, no. Not for me, thanks.
下周我想给你降几个调试试
Next week, I want to look at transposing you down a few keys.
下周我应该在去敦巴顿橡树园的路上
Oh, next week I'll be en route to Dumbarton Oaks.
和平可不是逃过排练的借口 贾维斯
Well, peace is no excuse for missing rehearsal, Jarvis.
1944年8月21日
August 21st, 1944,
敦巴顿橡树园
华盛顿
这一天将被载入史册
a day that would be remembered throughout history
就在这一天 三个伟大的同盟国
as the moment that three great allied nations
在敦巴顿橡树园举♥行♥了会议 为联♥合♥国♥
met here at Dumbarton Oaks to lay the groundwork for
这一全新组织的建立奠定基础
a brand-new organisation - the United Nations.
为了确保让恐怖的战争成为过去
To ensure that war becomes a horror of the past.
美国 英国以及苏联的代表团...
The American delegation, the British, the Russian...
剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表